Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: White Guys

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never had any problems. I suspect it is in the attitude. As long as you are nice, there should be no problem. I have heard from some Asian WL they prefer not to have bigger dicks - comfort etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am a bit older cauc guy but attracted to asian girls/girlfriends-have been with plenty of lovely asian girls-plenty of asian girls and plenty of asian shops to keep you satisfied-short asian girls dont always have super small pussy-happy punting

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevodog View Post
    I am a bit older cauc guy but attracted to asian girls/girlfriends-have been with plenty of lovely asian girls-plenty of asian girls and plenty of asian shops to keep you satisfied-short asian girls dont always have super small pussy-happy punting
    Pussies have an amazing ability to stretch!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Pussies have an amazing ability to stretch!

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stevodog View Post

I like small ass !! if the girl has not experienced Greek, I feel the pain of ass from my finger,

When the 1st line past the entry, i stop and bite her nipo, when the 2nd line of finger past the entrance, i stop and bite another nipo,

mio cazo always waiting the 3rd line past the entrance from the being of the session.

when the ass submit the 3rd line, i put my cazo into figa, i put in 1 peace of grape or cherry in to the ass.

when the girl start yellowing, its mean very good, i have only 5 minites of limite of piston, because after 5 minites cherry or grape come out from ass.

I like ass.

yamada

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I didnt 100% get what you said yamada, nevertheless i can tell you are a man who takes his foreplay very seriously

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by guān liáo View Post
    I didnt 100% get what you said yamada, nevertheless i can tell you are a man who takes his foreplay very seriously
    Hey i like greek^^

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Im white and have never been turned away from asian shops, went to 5* with no issues at all, in regards to the cock difference between cauc's and asians I really think its over hyped, the world average is between 5-6 inches, so its all BS..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The average cock size in nigeria is prob 9 inches but Im not talking about africans..

Quote Originally Posted by moonlighter View Post
    I can't find the article that I read but it dispelled the myth that white men have bigger penises than Asians. An average American erection was 5", a Japanese one was 5.1", but Indonesians have 6" something. Apparently, it was something they ate b4 they reached puberty.

Anyway, we tend to talk about the length but it's the girth that is more fulfilling for the ladies.
    Some girls are more worried about the length, as they might have shallow tunnels, some said it hurts being pounded on the uterus wall by the length. Some are not comfortable with the girth, they said it gave them the skin tearing pain.

I don't know what the statistics say, but it's logical to think that everything is proportional, if one has a bigger body mass, you would expect he has bigger anatomies everywhere !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Now at this time SIZE DOES MATTER....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Never had any problems from the Asian shops.
    Years ago a cauc girl gave me the a full 'NRMA" inspection before agreeing to see me.

If I refuse to see certain customers in my line of work( sales/cust serv), I would be repremanded.
    I understand the sex industry is vastly different but in some ways not that much from any other service industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukky View Post
    the ultimate effect to ladies should be cared and symphasized that is the point I have been talking about.
    small vagina shouldn't be invaded unnecessariry. Cauc had just better follow their ladies. Arabs too.
    not need to leave unnecessary damage to other race which will cause another tragedy within that race.
    Avoid generalization bro, some girls do like bigger and longer members, that depend on their physical conditions. I know quite a few of them !

Banned
    Good point Wilisno.
    Some girls love long and thick cocks while others won't touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukky View Post
    Do they like it even with acute pain ? I saw such but I didn't want to believe such and even allow ,,,. ( tears )
    Have you read my that thread ? Don't you still have any symphathy ?
    Who's " they " ? Those you know ? So they only represent those you know, not all girls.

what I'm saying is not all girls will feel the pain, let alone acute pain, some can't feel the pleasure if it's too small or too short, no one size fits all stuff, don't be too jumpy !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It has very little over all to do with Dick size - sometimes.

More often it's like well- No one who is non muslim likes to walk down the middle of Lakemba. Even more so if they are white because they feel it's Non inviting. Take your own view on that. it's just an example.

Because of the way some people with obvious traits and personalities Carry on and ACT. I thiink it's understanadble.

If your image and persona is identified with group of unpopular types. Howw can you expect to be judged.

I was in A caucasian shop once and these young Australian men with obvious middle eastern background were carrying on like typicals. Nothing to absured but it's off putting. So much so - my friend with said - Nah can't do it now that I know some LEBO has put his dick in there. I thought I'm sure they have all taken a leb dick once. But he said nah can't handle there rude way.
    The same was said about Indians. I've even hurt about it from Girls mouths even ones who can't speak english. It's amazinlg when I tell them I am half cast. Yeah they get more excited.

It will always happen. All I can suggest is you dress like a posh white man. Not like Boxer fighter or ETHNIC Gangster. Goes for all places IMO. Of course other places the girls are looking for lebos as free drugs gets them lots of special free services.

PS I know I may offend some people with above but I stand by my point, Put it in your shoes and how they may feel. The world ain't perfect and many person before each and everyone of us has damaged somebodys reputation.
    Just like the Babylon story I can easily understand the fear

Banned
    Get over it Dukky
    Life goes on

Banned
    As a white fella, the only rejection I ever got was when visiting that shop at Ashfield run by dropped pie of a lady Alice !

When you look up the word rude in the dictionary, you see a photo of her..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    When you look up the word rude in the dictionary, you see a photo of her..
    Which dictionary ? I've been looking for a dictionary like that ! Wonder if I can look up the word beautiful and see a photo of Niko, or the word GFE and found a photo of Rossi !

Banned
    I'm actually eurasian. In cauc shops the girls think I'm Asian. In Asian shops they think I'm cauc. I can't win !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast