Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: 252B Parramatta Rd Stanmore, new management, your favourite hostess Coco

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Instead of the usual 5*, I wanted a massage yesterday, so I went here..
    Rita opened the door, her massage is actually quiet soft, and it got a bit weaker as it goes on.
    Maybe I am just spoilt by CoCo's massage.

Rita is from South China, and is quiet talkative, but you are looking for GFE like me, She is not the type.
    She offered B2B massage, wasn't really into it, so just opted for just the HJ, but no touch this and no touch that.
    quiet disappointing actually...

But she is quiet pretty and her body looks nice..
    However, The money this money that money attitude is kinda of annoying...
    We all know they do this for money, but to be so obvious is quiet annoying

Return Factor : Not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by bhd View Post
    Rita opened the door, her massage is actually quiet soft, and it got a bit weaker as it goes on.
    Maybe I am just spoilt by CoCo's massage.

Rita is from South China, and is quiet talkative, but you are looking for GFE like me, She is not the type.
    She offered B2B massage, wasn't really into it, so just opted for just the HJ, but no touch this and no touch that.

Return Factor : Not likely.
    Hi brother bhd,

Fair comments on Rita, especially this part :

I think you are upset because you were told:

but no touch this and no touch that.
    Sorry mate, but have you thought for a moment that you put yourself into that situation: she did offer Body to Body to you in the first place (that would be fully nude and you will have full access to her body - may be no finger........lol) but you wasn't really into it, so you just take the HJ option (for $20 ??, so how much you pay all up? $35 massage and $20 HJ) what do you expect the girl do, let your hands run free all over her??

I am sure if you just spend the minimum in any RnT shop, you will be treated the same way, it's not that they give bad service to you, it is because you are Not paying for any services. On the other hand, if you accepted the B2b and she did the same thing to you, then it's totally her fault and that would be bad service.

Just my two cents.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    BHD as a longtime member of this forum I'm sure you know the R'n'T code of ethics:
    'no money=no touchy'

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi brother bhd,

Sorry mate, but have you thought for a moment that you put yourself into that situation: she did offer Body to Body to you in the first place (that would be fully nude and you will have full access to her body - may be no finger........lol) but you wasn't really into it, so you just take the HJ option (for $20 ??, so how much you pay all up? $35 massage and $20 HJ) what do you expect the girl do, let your hands run free all over her??

I am sure if you just spend the minimum in any RnT shop, you will be treated the same way, it's not that they give bad service to you, it is because you are Not paying for any services. On the other hand, if you accepted the B2b and she did the same thing to you, then it's totally her fault and that would be bad service.

Just my two cents.

Cheers

goto 501......

Quote Originally Posted by 8inches View Post
    'no money=no touchy'
    Didn't he have to pay money for the wanky ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like I've said before, there are some shops you should go to expecting to tip $50 for the girl to be happy. This just happens to be one of them. Whilst I agree partly with what Ahlungor says, I have found there are quite a few ladies around that don't mind a bit of light external touching when you just go for clothed HJ.

I think one of the good things about Coco's new shop is the pricing structure is fairly clear. The old shop there was a lot of argument about lower prices being mentioned in the forum but when you went there the girl expected more tips.

Banned
    Tips are relative to what we pay them. If they ask for $50, and no one wants to pay that much, they will lower the price. If we keep paying they will keep asking and expecting.

You also need to get them naked for as long as possible, because at $50/10 minutes, the girls are basically offering a $300/hour service tax free. Also at $50, the pricing only stats to compare with the Thai places at the 1 hour or longer duration. So for 30 minute customers, dont bother with these shops, go to Oasis, 429, Artarmon, Cremorne, Bondi or 282 Banksia. you can get a shower and a naked Thai lass for 30 minutes at the $60 rate.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Well this is truly Rita style... who can blame the ML/WL as $$$$ is the primary factor be in this industry..to earn more and live better the other day...
    Good drops...

Cool Happy Australia Day to all brothers !!

Happy Australia Day to all brothers !!

Saturday:

Miranda, most popular shop girl from Taiwan, a little sex bunny

Christy, new girl, petite, sensual services,

Sophia, new girl, very good all round services, friend of Vivi

Sunday:

Mimi, Miranda, Michelle

Plus your legendary hostess Coco.

Please call 0470-380-834 for booking, if there is no answer, then they are all busy, please leave message or text and they will get back to you very quickly.

Have a nice weekend

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nah , i had the hr massage and the $20 HJ..

and if i get the same service at any RnT shop I wouldn't be disappointed, would I?
    Most girls even if you take the $20 option, they let you touch a few places, some even let you put your hand in.
    Also at 252B , some girls there also let you just have a light touch here and there... you pay extra for the cloth off.
    not for more touching i think...

you do sound more like an owner day by day...

Hi brother bhd,

Just my two cents.

Cheers

nah , i had the hr massage and the $20 HJ..

and if i get the same service at any RnT shop I wouldn't be disappointed, would I?
    Most girls even if you take the $20 option, they let you touch a few places, some even let you put your hand in.
    Also at 252B , some girls there also let you just have a light touch here and there... you pay extra for the cloth off.
    not for more touching i think...

you do sound more like an owner day by day...
    This is correct. because they wants $50 off you, not $20

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If and I say IF (not saying this happens here very often) the girl shows she is disappointed in the $20 tip by showing disappointment on her face, stopping touching or asking again for the nude option this would generally be bad for business. A lot of customers won't book that girl again or worse avoid the shop for a while. Over time the boss can see who is getting repeat bookings and who isn't.

So a girl that usually gives good service and has the occasional bad day doesn't have too much to worry about.

There are always two sides of the stories:

As a punter, you think you pay the 30 min or hourly rate for the massage session and you should get a decent massage, fair enough! And let's just exclude 501/532 for a moment so we can have some rates parity here. As you progress to part II, there are options, most commonly are 20/50/100 as in HJ only, nude HJ and FS (if available). You happy to pay, you get what you pay for, simple enough, if you are regular to the girl, you may get a discount or some freebies but obviously you have to earn it!!

Now why would you pay say $100 for FS on top of the $50/$60 massage and that makes your session at the same price as 30 min at 5 Star with much better facilities , probably better looking/younger WL and most likely better services! I don't know the answer but lots of customers are doing it and paying the market price, including yours truly here, my last session costed me $160!

I could have gone to a few other places but I rather see one of my favourite girl because it felt so right and so good and no, she doesn't even have big tits!!

Now these are all good and these are the sessions the MLs love to have, then you have other end of the scale where some doggy punters come into the shop, wanted to see all the girls, picked one and then wanted to pay just $80 for massage with FS or $50 for massage with nude BJ, of course this is not on and they started to give the Mamasan and the girl a hard time. Some end up booking the girl for two hours and no extras. And that didn't stop him put his hands all over the girl butt, up the skirt etc. etc,

And the girls have to deal with this sort of customers everyday, may be at the beginning they will keep smiling and make some allowance but as time wears on, may be enough is enough, it gets to the point they have to take a stand: no pay = no play . And I think as a customer I am ok with it.

If there are shops or MLs whom you already have a good rapport and you have been getting freebie and /or lots of extras without have to pay then perhaps you should stick with those shops.

There are still people who walks into Snow Lotus first thing in the morning and wants to pay just $20 for a quickie HJ, do you think Vicky should welcome them and gives them good service for the $20!! And which ML from the shop should be told to perform??

Just my two cents!!

Ps. Sorry guys if I sound too sympathetic to the MLs it is because I know a lot of them on a friendly basis and have heard so much difficulties and challenges they face everyday, unlike you punters, just go to the shop pay the fees and enjoy!

May be spare a thought for them from time to time

Thank you for your understanding

Cheers

Banned

Ps. Sorry guys if I sound too sympathetic to the MLs it is because I know a lot of them on a friendly basis and have heard so much difficulties and challenges they face everyday, unlike you punters, just go to the shop pay the fees and enjoy!

May be spare a thought for them from time to time

Thank you for your understanding

Cheers
    You should be using your ''friendship'' with these money hungry mls to spare a thought for punters that want value for money and consistent service.
    They want to make money and we want to save money for sure there has to be compromise. Alot of massage shops aren't doing too well while others are booming.
    It's not hard to see what is the difference in service and pricing structure!

You should be using your ''friendship'' with these money hungry mls to spare a thought for punters that want value for money and consistent service.
    They want to make money and we want to save money for sure there has to be compromise. Alot of massage shops aren't doing too well while others are booming.
    It's not hard to see what is the difference in service and pricing structure!
    For those shop owners who are my friends, I think their pricing structures are fine, my advice to them are always service oriented and I don't think there are too many complaints that are targeted towards Vicky, Foxy and Coco personally, as for their girls, well, it is an on going challenge and as usual, new girls need more training and guidance and the old girls need to be kept an eye on, so its always a case of work in progress but I suppose these three shops are probably more reliable and consistent than other shops.

So lets hope the best and fairest shops and MLs survive and prosper!!

For cheapest price, people should look no further than 501/532!!

If David's shops can pull in 50/60 jobs a day, then congratulations, he deserves it, my friends will be happy just to pick up the left overs on the floor to survive......haha

Cheers

Banned
    A few comments on your second last post Ahlungor.

The 20/50/100 scale only applies to the inner city/Bondi/North Shore shops on the main. If you were to take the overall Sydney cross section, the most likely combination is 20/30/50. It just so happens that the 20/50/100 girls are the ones we most talk about in this forum and as us customers pay these rates, they keep asking and getting them. I am one of the culprits as my cock tends to overrule the bank manager's advice.

I am unsure of the FS rates at 501/532, but the naked rate of usually 30(possibly more) brings it along the same lines as the Thai shops, however, the Thai girls on the main are naked from the get go and not peeling their kit off with 10 left. If your after FS with a Thai however it becomes slightly more expensive as the HJ/nude component isnt wrapped up inside the tip as it was part of the initial fee. 501/532 is a unique shop however it would appear to have lost the gloss of say 2-3 years ago.

For my 2 cents, apart from the $60 Thai shops, the best value is 702 Botany. 5 girls every day, all needs catered for, young, mature, busty, thin, massage only and the works.

Prices start at $35/30 mins, but what you want, you get for the whole period of the booking, not just a token ending.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are always two sides of the stories:

There are still people who walks into Snow Lotus first thing in the morning and wants to pay just $20
    This posting is about Stanmore.. and have nothing to do with other shops..Don't confuse the situaion.... Cheers
    Good drops...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudybay View Post
    This posting is about Stanmore.. and have nothing to do with other shops..Don't confuse the situaion.... Cheers
    You should be used to it by now if there was a thread about mans landing on the
    moon expect this guy will somehow manage to mention Snow Lotus /Silver Fox/252b

If there was a thread about mans landing on the moon expect the same sort of thing.

Maybe that man is taking Coco or Vicky with him for the trip to the Moon ? It can be a reality in the near future with Richard Branson, only around 200k for the trip !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Maybe that man is taking Coco or Vicky with him for the trip to the Moon ? It can be a reality in the near future with Richard Branson, only around 200k for the trip !
    He can afford that 200k... trust me

Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast