Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are WL allowed to give out their numbers?

Banned

Are WL allowed to give out their numbers?

I visited a shop today and asked WL for her number.

she told me to hush and typed it in my phone. she said mamasan does not allow it..

Is this generally the case?

Is there a rule that they cant give out their numbers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by herecticx View Post
    I visited a shop today and asked WL for her number.

she told me to hush and typed it in my phone. she said mamasan does not allow it..

Is this generally the case?

Is there a rule that they cant give out their numbers?
    doubt there is a rule, but the shop obviously would rather not you see their girls outside of the shop $$$?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Different shops might have different rules.

I've had a few girls give me numbers, but they don't seem interested in anything more than getting me to visit them again. Handy if they move around between shops and you want to know where they are on a particular day.

If they like you and you have da number and if they dont like you and you won't get any number even her Bra size...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Most of the shops don't like the girls giving out their phone numbers, however if they know a girl has customers phone numbers they don't mind them ringing a customer to get them to come in. Double standards again. Most girls have two phones one for private use and one they give their number out on for customers.

Lots of ML gave me their numbers!!

Hahaha, I don't wanna get their mobile number anymore, it was so pain in the End!
    It cost you more than meet the girl at the shop,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    pretty standard now to exchange numbers with working women. Why wouldn't it be? If you find some connection then it is perfectly reasonable. However, a word of warning from my own experience: tell her not to share your number with the mama or papasan. The manager of one of the popular brothels on this forum has called me at the most inappropriate times to "come in." Even after telling her not to call me again she retained my number and called me on another of her slow days. It really is not a good idea for brothel owners to have your number.

altgourami
    Girls giving out numbers is a way for girls to be taken away from the shop, either by competing shops or prospecting sponsors.

But you know what?

It's a free country and they girls can do what the fuck they like; if a boss doesn't like it the girls might keep it a secret, but whatever you do, don't give your number away to girls or a shop lest you get hounded to go to the shop.

It's a slow, slow market out there and every customer is priceless.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    It will cost you multiples of punting dollars to get involved with the one girl, trust me. Im still learning.

I can't say no to the batting eyelids while they hold a dress up against themselves asking "How do I look?".

Banned
    No matter what any employer says, they cannot stop someone giving their own number to a customer. In this case, the law would be on the side of the employee, even if the phone is provided and paid for by the employer. However, the employer can prohibit priviate calls during work hours except for emergency, which is a typical clause in a workplace agreement.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Up to now, nobody refuses to give me their number whenever I ask for it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I got round the problems described by buying a second phone (unlocked) for about $30, and have a HELLO sim card which costs $10 for 3 months validity. I don't keep it switched on all the time, usually just a couple of times per day to check for messages. or if I need to call the girl.

So far my wife hasn't found it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTiger View Post
    However, the employer can prohibit priviate calls during work hours except for emergency, which is a typical clause in a workplace agreement.
    Which industry and more importantly which country are you talking about???

As soon as my employer starts controlling who I talk with it's time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post

Its a standard operating procedures for the hospitality industry, especially for the 5 star hotels and top restaurants, no personal phone calls during on duty hours is very basic

I think people has to oblign to in when they first move in to the industry.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Its a standard operating procedures for the hospitality industry, especially for the 5 star hotels and top restaurants, no personal phone calls during on duty hours is very basic

I think people has to oblign to in when they first move in to the industry.

Cheers
    Ok, thanks for the clarification.

It is NOT a standard operating procedure where I come from so I was not aware of this.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

It is NOT a standard operating procedure where I come from so I was not aware of this.
    Its not an across the board procedure, only when you need to wear an uniform, so people from Admin or senior managers are exempted. So basically the rule is, if you need to change into uniform, you leave your phone in your locker.

Cheers

Banned
    The girls always seem to give me their 'personal' number. I know this because apps on my phone (which they share) reveal their true identities.

It's a dangerously connected world these days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ive worked all tiers of government - no problem using telephone/internet for personal use

Banned

Sydney / Australia. The industry I'm in.

As I'm the employer, as soon as my staff start taking or making social calls during work hours, or using the internet for social media then I agree, it's time to move on.

My work place agreements prohibit the use of office and equipment for personal use. Private calls are also restricted to emergency situations.

That's why it is called "WORK" !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast