Thread: Eli and Prada – Doubly Wonderful

Junior Member(有D料到)

Eli and Prada – Doubly Wonderful

A week ago, after a long while, I decided to try a double. At Ginza, there are three girls who I know are comfortable to do doubles: Eli, Prada and Chika. I decided on Eli and Prada since both of them are exceedingly hot girls and I prefer to see Chika (weekly) on her own.

I am no stranger to doubles and so can comment a bit on them from experience: after a very dreary first double with two girls at the Cross when I was in my early 20s, I gave up on them until about 3 or 4 years ago – but then I got addicted. It started – after a three year rest from punting - at a place near Chinatown where two gorgeous girls entertained me with lesbian play, sucking and fucking until I was sated. I had to have another session with them - different girls were available this time but just as hot. After that, I followed this group of gorgeous girls around town to a number of apartments until the main girl (called Miko) disappeared and the business -then based in Bathurst Street -seemed to break up. I soon found CBD doubles to take up the slack and on a weekly or bi-weekly basis I would enjoy a double with an amazing assortment of girls, many of whom became so used to me that they knew exactly how to draw out the session and provide a range of bbbj’s, DATY and other play resulting in extreme stimulation.

By the time CBD doubles closed, I had had over 100 double sessions (including 2 triples – something I don’t recommend) and had in fact, learnt that although the best doubles are spectacular, it can reasonably often be used as a means for one girl to slack off. In some cases, the girls were happy to indulge in lesbian play but I never pushed this since many girls are really uncomfortable with it and after all, the most important part of it is that they pay attention to me! (Selfish, aren’t I?)

By the time I got to Tokyo Cat, I was a bit tired of doubles and not really looking for them. I did try two: Suki/Cherry and Suki/Yoko – they were extraordinarily active and wild – as anyone who met Suki in the TC days would imagine - but also very staged and I was left with a feeling of almost being extraneous to the whole thing.

From my perspective, how I get best out of a double is first to make sure the two girls are o.k. to work together – if the girls can’t work together, it won’t work. Often it is good if possible to consult your first choice about who she is ok to work with. In the session, let the girls set the flow and always treat both girls with equal respect (of course). Don’t push girls for lesbian play if they are not into it. Most of all, enjoy the experience and don’t over-manage it. Having two beautiful girls pleasing me is enough without me feeling i have to direct it – if they are good they will spoil you.

So, it was with a mixture of anticipation and trepidation, I set up a double again. None of the Ginza girls to my knowledge does lesbian play and so I did not expect or seek this. After the girls entered the room, I first made sure that they were both ok with it – I was pretty sure they were but it never does any harm to show them the respect of allowing them to consent. I had seen both girls before and they know my basic rule: if a girl doesn’t like anything, she should tell me immediately and I will be careful to respect her concerns.

I kissed both girls in turn. The start of a double is often a bit awkward but the girls managed it beautifully: after my shower, the beautiful Eli knelt on the edge of the bed in front of me as I stood and cuddled her, my cock hardening against her while the exceedingly sexy Prada stood behind me and rubbed her delectable body against me exciting me more. I was moving my head back and forth kissing one then the other and enjoying the attention both were paying me.

Slowly we moved to all be on the bed - there we explored various configurations – DATY with Eli while Prada sucked me vigorously; kissing Prada while Eli gave her special slow sensual bbbj; Eli rubbing the outside of her pussy over my cock teasing it while I tasted Prada’s pussy.

The room was also great because it had a wardrobe mirror – both the last three girl location and the current one lack this attraction. In the mirror, I could watch out of the corner of my eye one beautiful girl’s head bobbing up and down on my cock while the other girl was kissing or playing with me.

Finally, after teasing me long enough, both girls moved to taking turns working on my cock with their mouths, tantalising me and driving me crazy until finally it was too much and I warned that I was coming, -the girl who was at that moment sucking me welcomed the cum into mouth. I was spent and relaxed while the two girls cleaned up.

With time still on the clock, after cleaning up, we lay together the three of us talking – and herein lies one of the difficulties with threesomes – the conversation became a bit two-sided with Prada being constrained by language and Eli and I having known each other for years, I felt guilty that Prada might feel left out but she maintained her warm friendly smile throughout.

It was a great double – up to the standard of my former experiences. Neither girl held back or left it to the other. Both were friendly – although I could have missed Eli’s critique of my stomach and a few of my innumerable other flaws!

I left feeling exceedingly spoilt. It might be a while before my next double but that is just because I like to spend more time with each girl individually. Would I recommend the experience – definitely! Are Eli and Prada a great team – without doubt! Again it emphasise the extraordinary talent Ginza has with experienced and great girls like Eli (and Chika) able to join together with the new faces like Prada.

Great advice fli, and good to know Eli and Prada work well together

Thanks

Boater

Banned
    Seriously awesome. Almost as good as my double in Bangkok.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hmmmmm another great idea! Thanks Fli.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Motivational piece Fli, I feel the need to attempt a carbon copy of your blueprint for indulgence, thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did they stop to wipe when swapping BJ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    A double with eli and prada-wow
    Great review Fli-just hope i dont become
    overwelmed .