Tiffany the seductive mamasan ! When she said she had friends, she does have friends ! And some friends she has !!!

I've met a stunning friend of hers yesterday, her name was Hana, a young stunner with the appearance that's fit for high fashion catwalk modelling !

Hana is a genuine uni student, a real part-timer. In fact, she said this might be her one-off tour and she might not return again ! One might think a girl who plans to work in this industry for a few days only might not care to please in order to retain customers, but Hana was a natural, and she enjoys sex. Her GFE can be compared with my legendary Rossi, and her face can rival a lot of movie stars !!!

Since Hana is not planning to stay long, so she asked me not to describe her look in great details, like the way I describe other girls, for fear that her friends might be able to figure out who that was, so I can only say that she was tall and slim, looked 175cm with heels, as I said, a catwalk model material ! slightly tanned skin with a beautiful face !

As expected in this category, Hana was not a skillful WL, she's just a real girlfriend, a girlfriend who's still in love with you, a girlfriend who wanted you to be happy.

Hana was so easy to have a conversation with, so after a bit of chit chat, I suggested we had a shower, to which she said she just had one before I came, so I went to the shower by myself. To my surprise, she followed me into the bathroom, watched me the whole time I was cleaning myself up, and the conversation was never interrupted, and the towel was ready when I stepped out, haha, it felt so homy !

We went to the bed with her still fully clothed. As I ran my hand over her body while we continued our conversation, she was breathing heavier, so was I caressing at her finely shaped long legs. When I turned my head and our eyes met, she just reached forward and kissed me on the lips, and before I knew it, her very soft tongue was in my mouth ! Without missing a beat with the DFK, I stripped her down bit by bit except the bra, haha, I was a little clumpsy with those hooks, so she had to sit up and turn around to let me finish my job !

Hana had a pair of smallish A-cup young breasts, an absolutely flat tummy, and her nipples were so sensitive she's moaning at the first contact with my tongue. As I licked my way down south, she was getting so excited with anticipation, the look of her half open mouth and dreamy eyes was just priceless ! She jerked at the first lick at her clit, I thought she's gonna run away, but once she got used to the sensation, she just loved it ! She's not shaved, but she only had very thin and very soft hair, so it didn't bother me at all giving her DATY to her heart's content !

Then it's her turn to entertain me. She wasted no time to move on to BBBJ, she used her hand to assist in the process. While her BBBJ was a bit too soft even for me, but looking at her beautiful face doing it was unreal !

It didn't take long before I wanted the main event, so with the dom on, we started in Mish, I wouldn't trade that position for anything with a beautiful girl like her ! Just a little movement was enough to get a big reaction from her DFK. As I started to gather momentum in the piston motion, her genuine reaction was undeniable ! At first she wrapped her arms around me tight, then gradually she grabbed me by my upper arms wildly and was moaning out loud, a moment later she dug her nails on my back, I didn't care less at the time but now I'm glad she didn't end up scratching my back ! Finally we collapsed in a heap and she slapped my bum very hard several times then she laughed and said she hoped I didn't have a wife to ask questions about the redness !

After a bit of rest, we went to the shower together this time, and the way she cleaned me up in such a clingy way almost made me ask for a second round ! After the shower, we went back to the bed to continue cuddling and DFKing, she made no attempt to check the time as I thought we've already gone overtime. Finally her boss called up so I had to get dressed reluctantly !

Too bad she's not planning to return at this stage, but she said if she ever decided to return, she would make sure little Tiff would inform me first hand !