Thread: Yuna

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)

Yuna

Hi bros

I'm a bit new to punting and I've gotten alot of great information from this website, so I decided to give back in the form of an AR on one of Ginza's newest girls - Yuna. This is my first AR, so apologies if it's not that great.

This was my second visit to Ginza (I saw Ayano the first time, an AR for another time I suppose lol) and I called up and was told a they had a new girl in - Yuna - who had just started today. Booked her for an hour with no hesitation.

Was reminded before seeing Yuna that she was very new to this and to be gentle, which was fine by me since I prefer to be more gentle and sensual rather than wham bam thank you ma'am.

I was led into the room to greet Yuna and she said hello and immediately turned around to finish up setting up the room. I like to properly meet and greet the ladies before taking a shower or undressing just to ease any nerves either of us have and to gauge what their personality is like, so this put me off a little bit, but it was understandable considering it was her first day and she probably was nervous and inexperienced.

So I went off to shower and came back to find that she was still dressed in here lingerie to my delight as it meant I could unwrap this present myself We sat down on the bed and we struck up some conversation. Her english is OK, not as good as Ayano's but we could definitely hold a conversation. We talked until I felt she was comfortable with me and we began DFK whilst I explored her body with my hands. I unhooked her bra and started to work my way down her body and gently removed her panties to reveal a neatly trimmed, but not shaved, pussy. I went in for some DATY whilst playing with her nipples and she started moaning like a JAV star, arching her back and swaying her hips from side to side as I worked her small but sensitive clit.

After 10 minutes I came up and she was breathless and blushing and we went for some more DFK and she started to work her way down to my lil bro. Her BBBJ technique was good, but what really stuck in my mind is when she looks up at you with her big eyes and smiles. That vision will stay in my mind forever. Now I don't normally like to receive a BBBJ for too long since it takes time out of doing the deed and I don't last that long normally anyways, but I just couldn't get myself to stop her going at my lil bro while looking up at me with those eyes and smile. I had to stop her a few times because I was going to blow my load. I told her I was going to blow if she didn't stop, but she kept on going giving me a cheeky smile. Not sure if COF or CIM is an option with her, but boy would that have been something.

I brought her up and put on a dom and we started in mish. I tell you, if I wasn't already close to cumming after her BBBJ, I was definitely close after entering her extremely wet and tight pussy. After a few minutes in mish, she turned me over and started to ride me cowgirl and gyrating her hips around while continuing to moan and bite her lower lip in pleasure. My lil bro couldn't hold on any longer exploded with excitement, filling up the dom like crazy.

She hopped off and cleaned me up. She then asked me if I wanted to take a shower, which sort of kills the mood after a good session. I suppose that can be chalked up to inexperience.

Overall it was a very good session, I advise any bros to give Yuna a try but to be gentle with her. Once you get her to relax and treat her well, she will open up and return the favour.

Face: 8/10 - She isn't a model glamour type, but very pretty and cute girl next door look (which is more my thing)
    Body: 7/10 - Very small petite girl, A+ Cup breasts - so if big boobs is your thing, this one's not for you
    Service: 8/10 - You can tell she is inexperienced and will need to learn and adjust a few things, but she was eager to please. Gave her an extra point for the BBBJ lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Awesome report bro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Great read Banker,

The roster says that Yuna is 21 - if that's true or close to true then you
    would expect to pay more than double at other places for this kind of freshness.
    With her, Sayuri -19yrs, and the other girls you get to live out a real life fantasy.

No wonder when us Bros's walk out of Ginza we can't wipe off that cheeky grin from our faces.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review Banker especially for your first one. One word came to mind after I finished reading it - geniune. That's why I liked it. Cheers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That is a awesome 1st AR,,,, Well done Banker..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i so love fresh young jap girls. so addicting hehehe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by chardax View Post
    i so love fresh young jap girls. so addicting hehehe
    Hear, hear!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think we all do they are so nice and I love their temperament and movements.

I haven't met many Japanese girls just on a "normal level"-
    Maybe interacting with them whilst on holiday in Cairns or Hawaii
    Maybe in retails shops, restuarants etc

I love their politeness and their manner, nearly always very pretty, they are ever so kawai (cute)

Having the privilege to "fuck" them at 20 ys of age or so is mind blowing.
    Just thinking about it gets me horny......
    Yuna is another gem added to my list

Yuna is very pretty and I really like her smile. She would be a very hot girl if you see her on the street.
    Love DFK but can taste her cigarette smell a bit, what a shame but still ok since she is such a pretty girl.
    Her clit is also quite sensitive so if you are good in rubbing and DATY, you can see her genuine reaction.
    Like the doggy since her butt is so soft, I carried both her arms, lifted her and gave her a good fuck.
    Mission was good and you can see her face and pretty eyes and her reactions as I pound her good.
    Afterward, we cuddle for while so it was really good to have such nice GFE experience.

She said mostly she's in 1 or 2 days a week but from next week she will be rostered 4 days, so if you haven't seen her, you have much better chance of catching up with her.

Banned
    Looking forward to another trip there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am waiting outside for her now!! Will review tonight.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Omg!!! She is so cute!!!! I am going to see her again tomorrow!!! Such a great gfe .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    Omg!!! She is so cute!!!! I am going to see her again tomorrow!!! Such a great gfe .
    Timtam any chance that you could write a report of your experience with her on 22/11/12 and 23/11 for us to share?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yuna is a very good kisser, loves kissing

Banned
    Love to see that report ... and then see Yuna !!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am really lazy in writing reports now. As above is accurate and I think she is really cute pretty.