Kaka is the cutest Korean I have met, she is so small, so sweet and friendly, I just want to take her home to spoil her !

When Kaka opened the door, I was happy to see a very cheerful small girl. She has a round face, cute nose and very thin lips. She was wearing a set of black bikini, looking very girly, like a teenager. Inside the room, I opened my arms and she immediately came towards me and let me give her a big hug. When I hugged a little bit harder, she looked up and smiled, so cute I had to kiss her. Many Koreans don't like kissing, but Kaka started real DFK straight away. We kissed from standing to her lying on the bed. I took off her clothing while we DFK and moved down to DATY, she stopped me and say we should shower first. So she took off her high heels and stood on the floor. Haha, big surprise, she was small with her high heels on, without high heels, she was really tiny!

We showered together. She only found one towel, after shower I insisted I dry her first because it's cold then she dry me with the same towel. She appreciated very much and offered lots of kisses.

Even in bed, she looked so small and lovely, I kissed her all over the body and then DATY, not much reaction at first, but after a couple of minutes, she grabbed my hand and squeezed it harder and harder, it's very cute to see her sucking in her tummy when she was turned on by DATY, a bit later she started squirming and became very wet with thick moisture. she returned the favour by giving me BBBJ then I suggested 69. Suddenly I thought of standing 69 as I never done that before. Thought it should be easy because she's tiny. Haha, sure it's easy, she's light. Standing 69 was fun, but she was scared, haha, she worried she could fall head down!

I put her on her back and do missionary, she was very tight, she hugged me tight and keep thrusting her hip up to pump me instead. she's so small, it's easy to toss around, we tried all positions, she moaned louder and screwed up her face, sucking in her tummy I can almost feel her pussy tightening when she did that, made me shoot a bid load afterward.

She gave me a massage after cleaning me up, then she curled up with me and we continued DFK and chat till the time's up.