Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midas massage marrickville - dilemma

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Midas massage marrickville - dilemma

I've been surfing on this website for a while now but this is the first time posting here. ( still unsure if this post should be in the general talk or after report ). anyway here goes

about a month back I visited Midas at marrickville and picked this A( I'd rather not name her here as she might want her privacy kept ). petite, average c-cup breasts, cute and bubbly. so we went into the room and have the usual shower, massage and body slide. when it came to the happy ending part she started to rub her pussy around my little bro.which is quite unusual for a rnt massage I think. anyway I then asked if she could give a bj and she just happily complied to it. i was quite surprised as about a year back when I last been to Midas they only provide hj if you don't pick the mystery girl option. anyway going on I was pretty turned on as she was giving quite a good bj I must say and I asked if she would give any "extras". she said no but then asks how much would I want to pay if she would. I asked her to quote a price and she didn't know as she claims she haven't done it before. anyway this went on and in the end I just stuck to the bj. great session.

moving on, two weeks later I went back and picked A again. somehow she seems to recognize me given that she sees so many different oerson daily and its been two weeks. same old session until the h.e. part again. was pretty turned on and again asked if she would give extras. was told to lower down my voice as it seems that it's not allowed at all and she doesn't want others to hear from the outside of the room. so this time we went on for about 5minutes on the price again and she finally said $100. I accepted the deal and paid her upfront. so she proceeds to take the condom out of her bag. then, being so horny and letting the penis do the thinking instead of the brain I asked if we could do a bbfs. she gave it a little thought and said okay $100 more. I was quite surprised but thinking it wasn't that worth it( at this point she was already riding on top of me ). I then said no,half price and she thought about it awhile and made the deal. she took the condom off and lied down on the bed, asking me to do her instead. gladly accepted and I must say it was pretty darn good sex( though I might regret it later). anyway right after the session she cleaned up and as we are having some more time she lied next to me and we cuddled and talked. exchanged numbers etc. according to her I was the first customer she ever allowed to do fs on. and definitely the first who isn't a boyfriend whom she allows bbfs.

so my question is, how much of that could be true? any advises from the bros out there?( not on how I might get std,HIV or anything of that sort thank you). a week later she messaged me out of the blues to ask me out for an outing together on her day off and I'm still unsure. ( i didnt see her at work since and didnt even text her). am I being played into her every carefully planned step, or am I just thinking too much and should just enjoy the chance of such a babe wanting to go out with me?

sorry for the long post. hope I didn't bore anyone there.
    feel free to comment and give advises. thank you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

let's us know how u go

Let me know how u go and if u meet up with her.

QUOTE=iwantyoutonight;52090]I've been surfing on this website for a while now but this is the first time posting here. ( still unsure if this post should be in the general talk or after report ). anyway here goes

about a month back I visited Midas at marrickville and picked this A( I'd rather not name her here as she might want her privacy kept ). petite, average c-cup breasts, cute and bubbly. so we went into the room and have the usual shower, massage and body slide. when it came to the happy ending part she started to rub her pussy around my little bro.which is quite unusual for a rnt massage I think. anyway I then asked if she could give a bj and she just happily complied to it. i was quite surprised as about a year back when I last been to Midas they only provide hj if you don't pick the mystery girl option. anyway going on I was pretty turned on as she was giving quite a good bj I must say and I asked if she would give any "extras". she said no but then asks how much would I want to pay if she would. I asked her to quote a price and she didn't know as she claims she haven't done it before. anyway this went on and in the end I just stuck to the bj. great session.

moving on, two weeks later I went back and picked A again. somehow she seems to recognize me given that she sees so many different oerson daily and its been two weeks. same old session until the h.e. part again. was pretty turned on and again asked if she would give extras. was told to lower down my voice as it seems that it's not allowed at all and she doesn't want others to hear from the outside of the room. so this time we went on for about 5minutes on the price again and she finally said $100. I accepted the deal and paid her upfront. so she proceeds to take the condom out of her bag. then, being so horny and letting the penis do the thinking instead of the brain I asked if we could do a bbfs. she gave it a little thought and said okay $100 more. I was quite surprised but thinking it wasn't that worth it( at this point she was already riding on top of me ). I then said no,half price and she thought about it awhile and made the deal. she took the condom off and lied down on the bed, asking me to do her instead. gladly accepted and I must say it was pretty darn good sex( though I might regret it later). anyway right after the session she cleaned up and as we are having some more time she lied next to me and we cuddled and talked. exchanged numbers etc. according to her I was the first customer she ever allowed to do fs on. and definitely the first who isn't a boyfriend whom she allows bbfs.

so my question is, how much of that could be true? any advises from the bros out there?( not on how I might get std,HIV or anything of that sort thank you). a week later she messaged me out of the blues to ask me out for an outing together on her day off and I'm still unsure. ( i didnt see her at work since and didnt even text her). am I being played into her every carefully planned step, or am I just thinking too much and should just enjoy the chance of such a babe wanting to go out with me?

sorry for the long post. hope I didn't bore anyone there.
    feel free to comment and give advises. thank you[/QUOTE]

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    oh yeah!! you are her first one, on that night, in that hour ....

hahaha

Banned
    Was it during the day or at night? I had a ml offer bj last time I went during the day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm pretty sure they all offer extras but do the whole oh no we don't do extras act. I've always had extras offered to me without even asking.

And dude, the BBFS with ML/WL - that's almost like playing Russian roulette mate. Make sure you get regular checkups mate. Besides that, just go with the flow.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunit View Post
    Was it during the day or at night? I had a ml offer bj last time I went during the day.
    it was night time. just wondering does the shop policy provide bj now or it just depends on the girls?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    oh yeah!! you are her first one, on that night, in that hour ....

hahaha
    can't be that bad can it? haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantyoutonight View Post
    it was night time. just wondering does the shop policy provide bj now or it just depends on the girls?
    I think depend on each girl. is her name robin?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    no it isn't

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    no it isn't. have u got a same situation with the girl named robin?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There used be a girl called Violet. She used to work during the day time. She always carry a packet of condom and offer sex to most of her clients. She told me she only offer sex to me cause she likes me. and one week later my mate went to see her and she told him the same thing.
    Mate don't fall in to this trap. If she offer free sex then its ok. But for money its not worth it. I can guarantee u if you offer 100 to any girl at midas 90% of them will have sex with you. Specially with Korean girls. There after ur money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It is not unusual for girls to offer extras but very rare or never in my experience for them to offer extras in exchange for money because they will get the sack and lose their "bond" money.
    CBJ is not included as a standard at Midas but the risk is the ML can get horny and before you know it you can be doing BBFS with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So true.
    And just think of it, would they be carrying raincoat with them for no reason.....

Quote Originally Posted by sam1980 View Post
    There used be a girl called Violet. She used to work during the day time. She always carry a packet of condom and offer sex to most of her clients. She told me she only offer sex to me cause she likes me. and one week later my mate went to see her and she told him the same thing.
    Mate don't fall in to this trap. If she offer free sex then its ok. But for money its not worth it. I can guarantee u if you offer 100 to any girl at midas 90% of them will have sex with you. Specially with Korean girls. There after ur money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey guys,

First time posting today. Anyway, things seem to have changed at Midas. For just $125/45min, was expecting a HJ at the end to my bloody amazement I got a BBBJ instead. Mind blown. This beats the shit out of Masstige 8 hands down, plus the receptionist at Midas was pretty hot.

I'm usually a Stilletos person, but today just wanted to have something simple and relaxing and boom, bang for your buck!

So, iwantyoutonight, what happened with that girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You could always get extras at Midas unofficially but business for them has been worse as their quality has dropped along with much stronger competition. A few years back, Midas was the place to go for Kgirls but not anymore

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    iwantyoutonight, i'd like to know what happened as well....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Alex today for an hour she has a smokin hot body but the attitude is a little off. Was sort of playful but no extras available this time got a bit shitty when I asked.
    The line up was okay but not like the Midas of the past

I haven't been offered FS at Midas as I tend to go to M8. At M8 I got along really well with a ML and she offered DATY and CFS with no extra charge, but when she saw my friend the first thing she said to him was "no sex" lol.

I agree the receptionist at Midas is pretty hot, I think her name is Jenny. I would book her anytime.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey guys, I see Alex quite regularly actually almost every week. She is the biggest tease and I'm now curious, has anyone got a FS out of her. On my 4th visit she wanted me to "massage" her which I gladly obliged with some DATY and finger banging...I wonder if I could go further, wouldn't say no to her to be honest...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast