Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar

Renata - Taiwanese Sweetheart

Person's Name : Renata
    Establishment : Sakura 57
    Rates : 45mins $240
    Looks: 7/10 cute face, big eyes
    Size/shape : Nice body, B size, nice round ass
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese
    Services Offered : shower together, bbbj, covered sex, cim (but did not preform)

So this is my first time at Sakura 57. Checked out their roster online and reached out via wechat. Asked if I can take a look at either Sora or Renata at the shop before choosing, but basically got an answer of no, if you don’t book then they will be busy. Ok…so I booked renata. While no one point a gun to my head, but I do feel like I was strong armed into booking. But anyways.

Once I got there, the mamasan did soften up a bit and told me I can see Sora after I’m done with Renata.

Paid and went up to the room, quite large and looks tidy. Renata was a bit late, I waited about 10 minutes. She’s a very sweet girl which I found consistent with Taiwanese girls, and usually there could be a lot of hidden gems with them when the market is flooded with Japanese and Chinese girls.

She looks good, body is nice, boobs not too big if that’s important to you. Good personality, can hold a conversation together. We talked while getting ready for shower. Then she showered me and did so herself.

On to the bed. Unlike most ppl here, I’m not into kissing WLs. So we didn’t kiss, but I assume she offers some kind of kissing. YMMV on that one. She started by kissing my nipples then a bit of HJ then a bit of BBBJ.

Now, I’m Asian but I’m a bit thick. So I can help she was having a hard time down there. Which is normal with Asian girls. That’s actually also why I like to hire western ones, but that’s a different story for another day.

After awhile, we dom up, and start with CG first. She used quite a bit of lube, again, I’m a bit thick so that’s also normal. CG was good, she’s there for a while, then we switched to doggy. Which was better because she actually has a really nice ass.

After a while, I wanted to finish with CG again but she indicted that it hurts her a bit. So I said that’s fine, why don’t we HJ/BBBJ to finish so we can do CIM. However, she then said she has a cold sore. Ok, fine, HJ to finish I guess.

While you guys might be mad at this point. I was mostly okay actually. I guess just because she did genuinely tried, except for the cim part.

So I give her a pass on this one.

Would I book again: I’m actually very torn about it. On one hand, I want to, because she looks good/nice body/sweet personality/easy to talk to. But on the flip side, she really didn’t finish anything during our session. So you guys tell me if you would or not. Haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would you say the website photo of her face is accurate?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by staryu View Post
    Would you say the website photo of her face is accurate?
    Not really, I don't believe the picture on the website is her. She has a slightly wider face and bigger eyes than in the pictures.