Thread: Abby

Senior Member(無間使者)

Abby

Last Sunday visit 252B and ring the door twice before Abby open up and she was the only available so took her for an hour. Didn't read any AR and can't remember how good she was and since she the only one why not, that's called punting after all.

So part1 was pretty allright, would love harder but with her frame she did gave me a good massage, and i was too tired, was fall asleep for awhile.

When on part2 she was great, nice legs, skinny chicks, with good pressure and speed make me wanna see her now when thinking about it.

So overall she's pretty, good massage and good finish, what do you want more? And definately would return again.

When off to shower saw a blonde hair asian chick, she look yummy too, any bro know what's her name?

Cheers

Lep.

Quote Originally Posted by Leppon View Post
    Last Sunday visit 252B and ring the door twice before Abby open up and she was the only available so took her for an hour. Didn't read any AR and can't remember how good she was and since she the only one why not, that's called punting after all.

So part1 was pretty allright, would love harder but with her frame she did gave me a good massage, and i was too tired, was fall asleep for awhile.

When on part2 she was great, nice legs, skinny chicks, with good pressure and speed make me wanna see her now when thinking about it.

So overall she's pretty, good massage and good finish, what do you want more? And definately would return again.

When off to shower saw a blonde hair asian chick, she look yummy too, any bro know what's her name?

Cheers

Lep.
    Hi Brother Lep,

Thanks for the review, so you are interested in this Blonde Asian Chick..............lol

OK, I have got good news and more good news for you.

The good news is, the "Abby" you have just reviewed should actually be Eva !!

Because Abby is the only girl in the shop with the dyed blonde hair, so more good news for you will be, go and try the real Abby and see how yummy she is, my mail for you is, if you were happy with the part 2 from Eva, Abby's will be even better !!

No lost here mate,

Both Eva and Abby are good girls.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh, so that's not Abby? but she told me Abby, and she's Taiwanese as i could tell frm the sexy accent.... okie next time i see EVA who told me her name "ABBY" i will make sure to punish her (in a sexy way) if i could think of any hahahaa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What service they provide? HJ only? Any extras?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chaozi712 View Post
    What service they provide? HJ only? Any extras?
    mr chaozi712,

many good services in Stanmore, please ask girls

thankyou
    Stanmore Remedial Massage
    252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    or rear entry via Corunna lane
    Opening 7 days, 10am to 10pm
    02-9568-5889, 0470-380-834