Thread: Angelica - Wild Mongolian (with Aussie accent that is)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Angelica - Wild Mongolian (with Aussie accent that is)

I reckon Singapore is one of the most overrated places for punting. I have tried many many places there including going out with local guys who know ‘the best places’ but it never seems to end well. As for the Orchard towers which is sometimes known as the four floors of whores (even if you close your eyes on the fourth floor I am sure that most Bro’s could tell that isn’t a women you are talking to) that place seems to get worse every time that I go there. With this in mind and me feeling like I needed a release after arriving back into Sydney in the evening I decided to stop at Crows Nest on the way home as it’s quite convenient but I wasn’t sure if I was going to choose anyone.

Into the shop, got the usual question if I had been there before and the nice line up was shown. There were a couple of girls that grabbed my attention but it was Angelica that really did it for me. Geez she looked wild – stud in her nose, ring through her lip so my immediate thought was I am not sure about choosing this girl until she opened her mouth when she shook my hand and said ‘how was your day?’ in a really friendly way and actually stood there waiting for an answer. That’s so different to some girls in lots of shops promising good service etc grabbing your hand or turning and walking away before even saying hello properly. After that she was going to be my choice, no doubt about it.

Once in the room I think she told me straight away that I must have been working that day which was true but it was only for a short time until getting on the plane. Into the shower we went to get cleaned. She is an average height girl, probably around 160cm with a slim build and still a student so would be early 20’s. She washed me gently all over and complimented me on my smell as I had used some nice soap that morning at the hotel and lucky for me I brought some home with me. She was very soft with her washing and I don’t think she has been working this job for long at all just judging by her technique.

We chat in the shower and she has an Aussie accent so she must have grown up here but clearly her wild Mongolian ancestry is still coming through on her looks and I was wondering what the experience with her was going to be like as she was just so nice but looks so wild. We lay down on the bed beside each other and we started to kiss. It feels really strange to kiss someone with a ring through their lip. It’s such a contrast between her soft lips and gently stroking tongue and the ring – lucky I don’t have any fillings on my front teeth as I wonder what that would feel like.

I liked to hold her close to me as my hand gently caressed her sensitive B cup breasts. I kissed her neck and throat as her head moved from side to side with my hand against her cheek and hers on my shoulder. This is going to be great I was telling myself as she was so willing and passionate with her kisses and movements.

Down her chest I went to move her breast into my mouth and she rolled on top of me with her back arched and her shoulders raised so her breasts were temptingly moving over my face. I raised my head to suck on her nipples and to bring more of her nice breast into my mouth. She then lay down on top of me to kiss me on my mouth and then down along my neck and onto my ear with her warm breath and soft tongue, oh this is nice, really nice I thought as I hugged her closer to me.

She started kissing down further along my chest before getting close to my dick before quickly reaching for a condom (BBBJ may be offered I don’t know as I didn’t ask or need it from her) which kind of surprised me as after all Mongolians are famous for bareback but now I realise that is in regards to riding horses and not their men. Her BJ is quite nice, good suction and licking as well whilst looking at me from time to time.

Enough of that I thought and I pulled her towards me and we kissed again. This time I was on top of her and I kissed her breasts and stomach again before tasting the delights of her soft legs as I stroked her now moist pussy. I could wait no longer and moved back on top of her while she had hold of my dick and guided me slowly in. She gave me a nice and warm feeling as we started off in mish.

The momentum of our time together was starting to grow as we moved from a slow pace into something faster with her legs spread wide as she held the back of my neck and pulled my head down to kiss her again with her tongue going wild now. Her panting by now was quite audible and a real turn on for me as she said that she could lay there all day and enjoy this. We then adjusted positions so her legs were pinned back and I realised that I was fucking a wild Mongolian and it was great. With each thrust of my now rock hard boner I knew it was going to be hard not to blow but I just didn’t want this time to end too quickly so I withdraw and we kissed again then penetrated her again and the pleasure tap was turned back on.

Deeper and harder I thrusted whilst she continued to moan and pull my face down for more kisses on her mouth then on her upper neck. With my hands holding her legs back I realised something – I just didn’t have enough hands to touch everywhere that I wanted to be touching. I wanted to be touching her breasts as well. I wanted to be running my hands along her thighs, I wanted to hold her close, I wanted it all. We adjusted positions again with my hands underneath her holding onto her bottom whilst she clutched my back with her legs and rocked up and back.

The pleasure was getting really intense and I thought to adjust positions again so I moved my hands out and shifted the weight to my elbows as I lifted my hips up and I was now on my elbows and knees but by now she was locked onto me so her lower body was completely lifted off the bed as her legs locked together behind my hips. I kept thrusting as hard as I could, this was awesome and she used her arms around the back of my neck to completely lift herself off the bed and she swung as I thrusted back and forth. I couldn’t control myself anymore it was so good so with one last burst I could feel the condom filling as I cum.

That was a really intense session for me and I loved every second of it.

Mongolians are known to be nomadic people wondering around and Angelica has been as elusive to catch since my first visit with her. Apparently when she comes in she just leaves as soon as she has had enough. I hope to see her again one day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Beautifully written account. Wonderful read about what sounds like a wonderful girl. Good one DI.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, good encounter. I went once to Diamonds and left immediately as the ladies looked old and pretty bad. Maybe it was a bad night.

Speaking of Mongolians, I bumped into one in Claudia’s at Rydalmere who also had an Aussie accent. But I dunno, $190 for an Asian when 22 Brodie was around the corner didn't seem worth it and the other girls didn't tickle my fancy so I left. THAT said, she did look quite all right and I was tempted.

Banned
    Excellent AR

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukoyrnez View Post
    Wow, good encounter. I went once to Diamonds and left immediately as the ladies looked old and pretty bad. Maybe it was a bad night.

Speaking of Mongolians, I bumped into one in Claudia’s at Rydalmere who also had an Aussie accent. But I dunno, $190 for an Asian when 22 Brodie was around the corner didn't seem worth it and the other girls didn't tickle my fancy so I left. THAT said, she did look quite all right and I was tempted.
    There can be a mixture at this shop of young and not so young. There are a few genuine Uni student age girls there as per below.

YoYo - Thin Taiwanese
    Yolanda - Thin, reasonable height Chinese with very well proportioned breasts
    Jess - Chinese, slim. She does a top notch job of her make up, subtle but effective - you be the judge
    Angelica - as per the report
    Nancy - Chubby Taiwanese. She might have left now though. She was really horny
    Yuri - Thin, small Korean
    Angel - Korean girl, pretty face - almost looks like it could have been the sister of Angel from Aqua, not super slim.

Lala is a bit older, maybe early 30's Korean, tall but really smiley and friendly. I like this girl.

The services offered does vary from girl to girl though. I am not recommending you go to or avoid this shop but if you are already in the area just passing by it might be worth a second look or book one of these girls in advance, as looks wise they are all OK.

How long ago was it that you saw the Mongolian girl at Claudia's as I might be interested in going there? If anyone else knows any other Mongolian girls please feel free to mention it here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm fair enough. I'll try my luck I guess. Thanks for the recommendations.

I think it was about two-three weeks ago. Might have been a Thursday or Friday from memory.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    My GF is in the shower. I'm lying in bed reading this report! She is in for a treat! Thanks DI!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i went it before. too expensive and not worthy。
    still 150 for half an hour?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukoyrnez View Post
    Hmm fair enough. I'll try my luck I guess. Thanks for the recommendations.

I think it was about two-three weeks ago. Might have been a Thursday or Friday from memory.
    I usually go there late Saturday afternoon after playing because firstly I am in the mood and secondly the Uni students are available on Saturdays. Also you will be one of their first customers for the afternoon. I am not sure about the girls during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    My GF is in the shower. I'm lying in bed reading this report! She is in for a treat! Thanks DI!!!
    Haha you are very welcome. I am looking forward to the review of your girlfriend - I am sure she is amazing and is benefting from your experience will other lovely girls. She should be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by rick chen View Post
    i went it before. too expensive and not worthy。
    still 150 for half an hour?
    The price is $130 for half an hour Bro, it used to be $150. If they tell you $150 just say you know there is a special for $130.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    still too expensive!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rick chen View Post
    still too expensive!!!
    Oh man, you drive a hard bargain. Maybe you can get them to go lower with some excellent negotiating skills. I have tried most of the shops in the area and consider them to be fair value. You get what you pay for most times is the lesson I have learnt. If you know of any girls in the area that are much better value feel free to share as I am all ears Bro. Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fuck this is excellent review!!!!
    Well done

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Fuck this is excellent review!!!!
    Well done
    Thanks Bro. Angelica is a great girl so it made the review easy to do.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro I was very recently in Singapore too and I totally agree with your comment regarding Orchard towers aka 4 floors of whores. Quality is not that great and yes plenty of lady boys around. Price of beers inside the venues are also ridiculous with some costing up to $15SGD!!!

Working girls demand ridiculous amounts of money in this place. I dont even want to get into that because for the quality its not even worth discussing.

Geylang (red light district) of Singapore however is a totally different story. You will never see so many brothels lined up next to each other in parallel streets..its pretty crazy! So many street walkers as well and after 10pm at night i guarantee you wont be able to walk 20-30 metres without being propositioned by indo, thai and mainland chinese WL's. Lots of pimps too approaching you promising good service, cheap rates etc.

As for prices in Geylang, Thai 'fishbowl' brothels range from $50-60 for 30 minutes whilst chinese brothels demand $80-150 for 45minutes to an hour. Lorong 18 has absolute young knockout chinese girls but no english whatsoever.

I wouldnt say Singapore is totally overrated for punting but it is similar to Sydney prices. Geylang would be the only place worth going to.