Thread: WLs undressing straight away

Senior Member(無間使者)

Post WLs undressing straight away

Greetings all, new poster, long time lurker, semi-long time punter...

I mostly hit the FS shops over here on the north shore, around Artarmon. Noticed that most of the WLs go to undress as soon as they return to the room after banking the fee, while I'm in the shower prepping up.

Now I'm usually paying for the full hour, so no need to watch the clock! I much prefer to start the session feeling up the sexy girls in their hot lingerie (lack of undies underneath a little negligee, yum!), and strip them down as we kiss. I also prefer them to start by reaching under the towel... I guess what I love is the sense of mystery at the start of a session...

So why do most WLs go to start by stripping straight down as soon as they get back in? I've lost count the number of times I've had to ask them from inside the shower to stop stripping. They always look so confused... Of course, my regular girls know me by sight (big tall anglo guy, distinctive look) and remember...

Do any other bros have the same preference, or to go like straight-into-it?

(As background, I've punted in Malaysia, HK, Melb, Canberra and here in Sydney, my favourite girls are sexy little Asian babes... having been attached in the past, I've never gone 'all the way', GFE, DATY and BBBJ is as far as I go, thanks to a weird sense of faithfulness )

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    totally agree. the grope and feel up her skirt, slipping hand inside her bra, dry hump her, and stripping her, then get her to pull your undies down and present her witb a hardon is a top way to start the session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haha, ye i agree, it feels alot more realistic and more gfe if you slowly strip her while kissing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I'm in a session for an hour, then there's always some heavy kissing and fondling at the start... lots of girls are dripping before their skirt even comes off with some proper attention! And it's always nice, like unwrapping a present, to find a sexy little pussy underneath.

Like I said in another post, I'm paying for a 60 minute down to earth girlfriend, not down to business robot.
    Little fondling and foreplay is totally essential in my books. Unravelling a mystery is exciting. It's kinda like an unboxing. Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    So why do most WLs go to start by stripping straight down as soon as they get back in?
    For the most part they want to get on with the job, I wouldn't know the statistics, but I think the most popular time would be a half hour wham bam thank you ma'am.
    So most girls are used to this time frame, so its clothes off, light foreplay, blowjob, fuck, get guy off, massage if time, next customer.

Personally I prefer 1 hour sessions, and I like to unwrap my gifts as well, even when I've asked them not to remove their clothing, when they come back, they usually forget and start stripping immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by mannykay View Post
    Like I said in another post, I'm paying for a 60 minute down to earth girlfriend
    Our expectation (the perfect punt)

Quote Originally Posted by mannykay View Post
    not down to business robot.
    Their expectation (financial transaction)

Hey Bro,

Yeah I hate that too. A WL will her lingerie on is way more sexy than completely naked, don't u agree?

I reckon next time you should ask the WL if they can do you a favour and have you take off their clothes instead or ask them to leave it on.

I'm sure they won't say pissed off or anything

By the way, nice seeing you again MannyKay

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agreed too

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    I must admit i like them naked as soon as possible or at lease partake in removing their clothes.
    Started on the bed recently with the girl still in her bra and panties- feeling her over- slowly removing - that was nice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree. For me, being able to undress the girl certainly enhances the GFE and the entire session.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    That is always something I will do personally with my girlfriend .... of course

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    That is always something I will do personally with my girlfriend .... of course
    I can still remember the first time I ever met with Sophie from 501 !! When she took off her tiny little T shirt to reveal her massive all natural 38 F Cup, I pulled her towards me straight away to stop her unclipping her very well supportive BIG Bra too quickly. I caressed her natural wonders over the bra and they were being kept in the horizontal positions and that awesome never ending deep cleavage, I was speechless, and when i could wait no more unclipped her from the back, " The first time, ever I saw her tits !!"....................

But then again, after a few visits, when she was treating me really well, she usually would provide me with the part ii ahead of part i and she did undress from the first minute for me to let me play with my favourite toys !!

That's just me !!

Cheers

ps. should I have posted this in the other thread: when my favours retires !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzlau90 View Post
    Hey Bro,

Yeah I hate that too. A WL will her lingerie on is way more sexy than completely naked, don't u agree?

I reckon next time you should ask the WL if they can do you a favour and have you take off their clothes instead or ask them to leave it on.

I'm sure they won't say pissed off or anything
    One memorable session I had with a WL - we get in the room and we immediately start slowly fondling each other and got straight into it. No shower or anything (we were both clean), she sat me on the bed with my pants half off and gave me BBBJ with her lingerie still on. When we got to the main course, she asked if I wanted her to keep it on, and I said yes
    So I fucked her with her titties hanging out of the bra and her panties moved to the side. This combined with the fact that she was a MILF made it so naughty and adulterous - the most erotic punt ever - bar none.
    Felt less routine - more of a 'heat of the moment' experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I usually like to unwrap my gifts during 30 minute session as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The cauc shops generally let you unwrap the pressies.
    Liaisons had all girls in nice lingerie and so I told the girl to leave it on.
    Though once the corset came off, it revealed half an A cup!
    In hindsight, dammit, should have told her to leave it all on minus the panties.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Undressing the girl is a big part of the experience for me and I always ask if I can undress them.
    You can tell alot by their reaction to this question. Some are impressed by it and enjoy it, while others are nonplussed, and others just roll their eyes.
    I like to slowly remove things and enjoy the view as I go, mirrors are great for this!
    Sometimes with a regular I will buy her lingerie and ask her to put it on so I can remove it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I love undressing them too. I find it completely erotic. Usually, I wait for them and walk up to them and give them a whiff of my aftershave. Most of the time it leads to light kissing as we undress each other.

Yeh asian shops are notorious for stripping off quick. The strip is some or dirty dance with lingerie on is some of the best forepkay around. No wonder sometimes its hard to get super hard, no lead up.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I like the clothes coming off slowly during the session but that's more of a GF thing.