Thread: Sasa

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sasa

Person's Name : Sasa

Establishment : 64 Alexander Taren Point

Date of Visit : Today, Thursday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : B cup I guess.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese, Beijing

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, Sleep.

Value for money/recommend? : Yep

My experience/comments :

Not always able to perform 2 days in a row, however I noticed Fiona last week was cute so popped in......so I could pop in! LOL She was busy and Sophie suggested Sasa, another new girl today. Getting a bit frustrated not seeing the girls I want, that's 3 in a row.

Man, but she was very very pretty, so I agreed quickly.

Seems inexperienced although she was still good service. She took her top off straight away but left her nickers on until it was time for me to fuck her.

She kissed me all over my body A LOT in the lead up to BBBJ, to the extent that I nearly said 'just fucking suck my cock will you' LOL. I would have said it nicer than that though. Not sure if it was a time wasting thing or just inexperience.

There was no DFK at all, another very disappointing thing, but I can't get over how good looking she is. She reminds me of someone but I can't think who.

After a very nice BBBJ I suggested we swap for DATY which was good, although difficult hitting a moving target as she is one of these girls who seems to squirm when you eat her but I got her to cum (and it was genuine).

Onto the main event. Covered me up, then on in cowgirl. Tight pussy, had to go down slow. She was having a great time but I think was tired after cumming so she asked for doggy.

I obliged and it was amazing. Could feel every bit of her insides, she got it at an angle where she was going right off! I think it was borderline hurting her, but I asked her several times if she was ok and wanted me to stop, but she just said 'no good feeling'. Oh, I mean 'no, good feeling' (the comma makes all the difference!!). I think you need to be female to understand there is a certain type of feeling that hurts but is also great, and its usually involving a slighter larger than average cock inside a little girl. I mean small girl. Oh, you know what I mean you dirty bastards!

Soon I thought the neighbours were going to call the police she was so loud as I became more engorged near the end whilst I pumped a massive hot load. She even commented on how big the load was in the end of the condom. I think there were about 100 million little ones of me in there!! She cleaned me up and I showered, so did she, then she offered a massage. I said no thanks and we cuddled. She gently massaged my head and face, but at one stage she was holding her arm over my nose massaging my forehead gently, but I could tell she kept nearly falling asleep as she kept relaxing her arm onto my nose and stopped moving her hand. So I suggested she stop and cuddle and sleep. She did so and was asleep in about 5 seconds flat. You know the strange thing, so was I, and I think this was the first time I've ever fallen asleep after a punt.

I woke up to time being close so I kissed her on the lips to wake her up, and I departed.

So I came 2 days in a row which is good for me. Problem is I'd love to see Shawa tomorrow (I've missed her twice so far) but 3 days in a row, not sure. Maybe I need lots of energy drinks and vitamins.

Over all, Sasa is worth a punt if DFK is not important to you. She is very attractive, a lovely girl, and has great potential at 64. But she isn't a hardcore girl so please be gentle and take care of her.

Ok, that review was a bit shorter, just!

Is she from Beijing or from Taiwan?

Shop Owner
    grew up in Beijing and lived in Taiwan later years.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix555 View Post
    Is she from Beijing or from Taiwan?
    TP girls almost all from PRC. Not young but good service. No Taiwanese.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I notice they look bigger in the photos than they do in real life, in fact I didn't even notice them particularly. One thing I will say is she had long, but not too thick nipples, they were lovely.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do you know where she work another shop?