Thread: BABY @ 5* City

BABY @ 5* City

As Bro Alexlim mentioned in his report, Baby was a very cute Korean girl. Cute by her look and cheeky by nature, so it was a pleasure to spend an hour of fun time with her !

Baby just arrived in Australia on Friday, and started work on Saturday, luckily there's no jet lag from flying between the two countries, because we're in similar time zone. Also she just arrived at 5* and came out to meet me barefooted without any shoes on, haha, what a cutie she was !

After Lisa showed her around and explained how things were done at 5*, Baby was eager to start. Baby was naturally friendly, the cheeky greeting by waving her hands, the hand holding on the way up to the room were all done like a matter of course.

Once in the room, she seemed to panic a bit as she didn't know where to start. So I just pulled her down to sit on the edge of the bed and had a little chat. She looked very happy, and although she only spoke lmited English, but she's an intelligent girl, so we could communicate and understand each other quite easily. When she looked more and more relaxed as the conversaton went on, I started giving her some light kisses on the lips. There's was no hesitation in her response, so light kisses turned into DFK as a promise of good time to come.

As I took my clothes off, she was standing there waiting to stack my clothes away before she let me strip her down.

Baby was quite pretty and so I told her, but she said : " No, I'm not pretty, I'm cute !" Ok, ok, so she was cute ! She had medium length black hair styled into a braid, a very typical Korean/Japanese girl next door face with very kissable lips. She's about 162cm tall, 46kg with A+ cup breasts, smooth milky white skin that was so soft to the touch, not the skinny type but not chubby either, so it's very comfortable to run my hands all over her !

In the shower, she paid special attention to the water temperature by testing it on herself before putting it on me, a bit of intimate gesture in soaping me up, otherwise not much happening there, but from her attitude and willingness to learn, I'm sure there will be a lot more activities in the future !

In the bed, she started with some catbath, although it wasn't a very wet and stimulating catbath, but she did it with full body contact while she moved around. The fun part started when her tongue swam down south, in position for BBBJ, she concentrated on ball sucking and licking of the shaft, she really lapped it up like it was her favourite lollypop, even when her mouth moved away from my little bro and were busy licking my thigh and kneecap, her hand was still holding on to my little bro and giving it a few strokes every now and then to keep him on full attention. Finally she made her way back to the shaft and made it disappear in her mouth. It was a slow, soft and sensual BBBJ, she did it untiringly, no sign of stopping even my reaction showed I had trouble holding on, so I asked her if she could do CIM, to my surprise she said : " Yes, you want ? " But I decided to engage in other activities instead.

So it was my turn to lap her up, she enjoyed the attention with eyes closed in a dreamy look, DATY made her very happy but she wasn't shaved nor trimmed, so I didn't stay there for too long and asked for a condom. I love doing missionary with a girl of good GFE, because we could continue on with DFK and sweet talks. And usually I would end up doing wheelbarrow to finish things up, but in room 2, the bed was too low, so wheelbarrow was not possible and we finished in doggie !

Maybe next time I'll try a CIM finish, haha ! I haven't had one from a Korean since Irene !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

She is fast learner my missing will start again But I will balance and may have 2 favor because I still pain from the last

BABY.....Baby....
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc