Thread: Misha - Still No.1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)

Misha - Still No.1 at GF

Bros

I haven't written an AR for about a month now as i was busy punting at other shops and venture lots of Wls including TMC, Golden Flower, Eden, and others.

The victim in this report is "Misha" at Golden Flower.

I have tried Misha in the past and i have to say i miss her very much because she is one of my favourite and i believed other bros tried her will agree.

Anyhow, cut the story short. I was with my mate venturing GF one night and was told few new wls on. Very quiet on that night and we were shown 3 Wls. 2 new ones (Julie and Nana i think) and of course Misha. My mate chose Julie as she is not bad looking as well. But i chose Misha.

She was very playful in the room as usual, pretty and TAN (bro cisco and i am sure you already had her before). My rating as follows:

Face/body 8.5/10 - Misha is a lovely girl, smiling lots of the time and very friendly with good attitude. I like to see her smile as other bros know last year or the year before, Misha is very different now as she lost weight and became slim.

Skills:
    (a) BBBJ - 9.5/10 - Two words "my god" i love her BBBJ. She is very patient with my little bro, she at least gave me a nice blow for 20 mins, i was enjoying the action she did, stroke by stroke, but i hold on and hold on, i really explode my whole "goodies" into her. I have to say her BBBJ skills are one of the better korean wls i had so far. Very close to perfect!

(b) Sex 9/10 - maybe we had click before and the sex are more gfe, willing to do any positions and smile all the time.

Average score: 9. I have to say Misha is currently the No.1 at GF. Probably one of the top 5 in sydney at present. I recommend bros should at least give her a try.

Note: This is all based on my opinion for scoring and hope bros enjoy again my short AR. More to come with Wls from TMC, Eden.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by manman888 View Post
    Bros

Skills:
    (a) BBBJ - 9.5/10 - Two words "my god" i love her BBBJ. She is very patient with my little bro, she at least gave me a nice blow for 20 mins, i was enjoying the action she did, stroke by stroke, but i hold on and hold on, i really explode my whole "goodies" into her. I have to say her BBBJ skills are one of the better korean wls i had so far. Very close to perfect!
    I totally agree with you!
    Had a great session with her too few weeks ago. But how could u hold it for 20 mins??? I couldn't even hold it for 3 mins. She was soooo good. What's the secret bro?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the secret is ages hahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't found anyone that can make me come by them giving me a bbbj yet,
    they can give me a bbbj for a few hours and i still won't come.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by online12793 View Post
    I haven't found anyone that can make me come by them giving me a bbbj yet,
    they can give me a bbbj for a few hours and i still won't come.
    Hahah maybe u should give 6 clag st a try misha sound very nice but her fake tits really bother me I don't like fake tits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeous View Post
    Hahah maybe u should give 6 clag st a try misha sound very nice but her fake tits really bother me I don't like fake tits

although her tits is fake, but as a wl, it still make me feel good and her bbbj is excellent, joyful ,good personility.

support! Misha is No.1

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I prefer the real natural thing and not the fake ones,
    the feeling when you touch them is different.

Quote Originally Posted by manman888 View Post
    Bros

I haven't written an AR for about a month now as i was busy punting at other shops and venture lots of Wls including TMC, Golden Flower, Eden, and others.

The victim in this report is "Misha" at Golden Flower.

I have tried Misha in the past and i have to say i miss her very much because she is one of my favourite and i believed other bros tried her will agree.

Anyhow, cut the story short. I was with my mate venturing GF one night and was told few new wls on. Very quiet on that night and we were shown 3 Wls. 2 new ones (Julie and Nana i think) and of course Misha. My mate chose Julie as she is not bad looking as well. But i chose Misha.

She was very playful in the room as usual, pretty and TAN (bro cisco and i am sure you already had her before). My rating as follows:

Face/body 8.5/10 - Misha is a lovely girl, smiling lots of the time and very friendly with good attitude. I like to see her smile as other bros know last year or the year before, Misha is very different now as she lost weight and became slim.

Skills:

(b) Sex 9/10 - maybe we had click before and the sex are more gfe, willing to do any positions and smile all the time.

Average score: 9. I have to say Misha is currently the No.1 at GF. Probably one of the top 5 in sydney at present. I recommend bros should at least give her a try.

Note: This is all based on my opinion for scoring and hope bros enjoy again my short AR. More to come with Wls from TMC, Eden.
    Yes Bro manman888,....Ha Ha......
    You know what i really like bro Thanx bro manman888, ....

A tanned korean girl is my LOVE
    I tried her before and i can say she is one of the best out there

Any other Tanned korean please inform me bros ...Much appreciated bros

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    Misha is becoming one of a few regular for me. had a session tonite, very tasty daty. nice clean and tight pussy who knows how to tease you. afterwards had a feast across the road at the service station where all the cabbies hang out, makes the hawker style food even more tastier.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Man...I need to start working - not pulling enough as a student to get an hour w/Misha. Last time I saw her, she said I was the type that must go for an hour - compliment in a sense yes, but obvious downsides. Don't be too rough with her bros :P. I wanna see her a few times before she leaves the industry/country one day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Yes she has one of the best attitude Korean girl out there very willing to please. I wish her well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chandra_man1 View Post
    Misha is becoming one of a few regular for me. had a session tonite, very tasty daty. nice clean and tight pussy who knows how to tease you. afterwards had a feast across the road at the service station where all the cabbies hang out, makes the hawker style food even more tastier.
    Bro how could you eat there? I almost smashed the ATM inside the service station...imagine rocking up to your booking with $500 dollars in $20 notes the reception was nice enough but I was a little embarrassed while he was counting the money.

Misha's amazing hey... such a hot body and hot face and hot personality, and her tits are a good size, who cares if they're fake, you can barely tell, it's not like theyre big and you can tell.
    Her Bj was pretty good - not the best i've had.
    Dresses sexy and nice long hair.
    I enjoyed pounding her - she's great on top and very flexible... bend those legs right up to your ears.
    I mean i say all of this with respect, and would only treat her well.
    A real gem.
    Look forward to our 2nd meeting.
    Does she do deepthroat or CIM?

Banned
    I'm looking forward to trying this place.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Gave Misha a run yesterday and just about everything is on par with what others are saying.
    More PSE rather than GFE.
    BBBJ was pretty amazing I must admit.
    Sex was above average. I like the fact she gets on her feet when cow girling.
    DFK not on menu.
    Didn't ask for CIM but would have if she had accepted DFK.
    Looks, 9/10.
    The top girl in Sydney where I read elsewhere... Nah, not quite but definitely one of the better ones.
    Lisa from 5* has that crown in my books.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flubberghusted View Post
    Gave Misha a run yesterday and just about everything is on par with what others are saying.
    More PSE rather than GFE.
    BBBJ was pretty amazing I must admit.
    Sex was above average. I like the fact she gets on her feet when cow girling.
    DFK not on menu.
    Didn't ask for CIM but would have if she had accepted DFK.
    Looks, 9/10.
    The top girl in Sydney where I read elsewhere... Nah, not quite but definitely one of the better ones.
    Lisa from 5* has that crown in my books.
    Saw her three times a while back and DFK first go. She can be addictive she did put a little lube on for me and I saw Lisa once she is good and wild too but Misha a bit prettier in my book.

both Lisa and Misha just a bit too thin and not much of meat on arse for a good slapping

Lisa is super tight just like Misha. love em both