Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sydcolour is a scam. Used fake description in profile. Avoid this agent

Banned

Sydcolour is a scam. Used fake description in profile. Avoid this agent

Sydcolour exaggerates all their girl's profiles. They will tell you C+ cup, but when you see the girl it is actually small A cup.

The other day I booked this girl called MIKA, the agent says she is damn beautiful and sexy, C+ cup. But when I go there, I was surprised to be met by a girl with a chubby face. She is very tall. Her boobs only small A cup. I didn't want to say anything at first, because clearly that is not C+ cup.

She gave me bbbj. Because she was young, I sweet talk her that I liked her and if she would be my girlfriend. Then the discussion came to the point that she said if i want to be her boyfriend, she will allow bbfs if i pay another $200. I said, wow, 200 is very very steep. If 200 + 350, it means I would be paying $550 for a chubby faced girl? She isn't pretty anyway.
    I mentioned that "why demand that much? Why did your profile and your agent say you are C+ cup? You are not. You are only A cup, not even B cup. You profile is fake anyway, and I didn't complain about it when I started the session".

And you know what happened? She got pissed off and she started just lying there with her hands and legs crossed, closed her eyes giving me the arrogant long face, refused to move and or do anything! I said, come on, I am getting soft, we only have 40 minutes left. She refused to move, and just giving me that long face and eyes looking at the ceiling giving me a cold war. After 5 minutes of persuasion, she still just kept the same posture, not moving. When i said I will call her agent, she panicked and quickly started texting her agent.

When I called the agent, he said "You paid 350 for 1 hour, now you have used about 30 minutes. How about you take $50 back and just go?"
    I said "what? You want to charge me 300 for a few minutes of shower, chatting and just 10 minutes of bbbj?"
    And he says "yes." and the agent starts making up story about how I am a trouble making customer etc.

AVOID THIS AGENCY ALTOGETHER. THey are fake liars.

I recognized the agent's voice. A few months ago, my friend booked a girl via another website mygirlsdorm. The girl named Paris was shown as a model in the photo $1800 per night. My friend only likes high quality model looking girls so he booked and strangely the agent said "tonight I can let you book Paris for $1000. There is a discount". But when the girl arrived at my friend's hotel, it was a short, chubby girl, with hair on her back, really ugly. My friend said "you are not Paris," but she insisted she is. Then she called her phone and 2 men came towards my friend at the hotel lobby asking if he has an issue. My friend was afraid of them as they looked like gangsters and just said "ok ok, i will take her". Go into the room, talked for a while and asked her to leave. And when I called the next day to complain to the agent, this same man answered the phone. He insisted that it never happened, and that Paris wasn't even working the night before. Then I asked, then why did the girl claim she is Paris, and why did the agent say Paris was working? Then later he changed the story saying "May be it is one of my manager or girls playing tricks behind me. I will investigate." But nothing happened after that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    total agree with u,

If some shops have never got any good after report about their WG, the shop must have some problem.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Moreover, I know some photos of their GW is fake.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    support !! never been with this agent but read this ar. if it's real we should support each others to reject this agent

Damn bad luck to you bro creampies. For the amount of time wasted with this WL, the agent should of gladly given you back more than half ur money back.

Seriously the fact that he is that rude to say that ur at fault is completely unacceptable. You're the client, he's supposed to make you happy and should of shown some decent courtesy.

Completely agree with you. Don't ever go back...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have always thought that the quality of this agency's reception one of its was its great strengths. Maybe he didn't like you asking for bbfs. He is quite caring for his girls. But yes, the agency does have a tendency to oversell its girls, which is a pity because it has also had some real gems. But with oversold ads, in the hope of finding a gem, there is always a risk of disappointment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the report. This thread shoul be sticky so other fellow punters can avoid this agent.

Banned
    MIKA's face looks chubby and fat like a pig. Her nose is like a pig.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by creampies View Post
    MIKA's face looks chubby and fat like a pig. Her nose is like a pig.
    Bro creampies,

In your opinion is the photo of her on their website really her? One of the reasons I ask is that if it is then her breasts to be fair do look larger then an A cup as there is some cleavage showing. If it's a fake photo then that's another story.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i'll avoid this agency for the simple fact they employ WLs prepared to do BBFS

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    well, I've tried this agency 2times, and i have to say they use the fake photos and the service is very bad. Was thinking of writing a report long time ago, but too lazy.
    theres something else i wanna share: i also tried Xclub couple of times, cant deny that the manager there called Jack is very polite, but those girls quality are just not good.
    and i heard that sydcolour and xclub boss are very close. and there is something i should not say. ANyway, i recon that we should void those 2 agency.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by guān liáo View Post
    i'll avoid this agency for the simple fact they employ WLs prepared to do BBFS

what is BBFS?bare back full service.. what is the meaning? sex without condom?

Quote Originally Posted by wowerdon View Post
    what is BBFS?bare back full service.. what is the meaning? sex without condom?
    That is correct sir

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yes BBFS is unsafe. how many other customers has this girl offered BBFS? I bet you a lot ... you could get a lot of sexual transmitted diseases!

There is another place which I will not name that allows CIP (cum in pussy)....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    yes BBFS is unsafe. how many other customers has this girl offered BBFS? I bet you a lot ... you could get a lot of sexual transmitted diseases!

There is another place which I will not name that allows CIP (cum in pussy)....
    I have tried to bbfs, but at the moment ,we all focus on the sex and we are so high and crazy.

The girl who I loved reject to CIP and remind me several times ,plz do not cuming in pussy. finlly we finished with other postion.

BBFS make me crazy and come back to see that girls twice in one week.

It is really exciting,though I know BBFS is not safe.

In my opinion, punter should not meet a random girl ,who u do not know each other so much to ask for BBFS.

Moreover, when u give her some daty and shower with her, u can distinguish whether she is healthy and If u love her and she love u too, u can

try to ask for BBFS and do not try to CIP ,which must be cause lots of extra problem.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighting View Post
    well, I've tried this agency 2times, and i have to say they use the fake photos and the service is very bad. Was thinking of writing a report long time ago, but too lazy.
    theres something else i wanna share: i also tried Xclub couple of times, cant deny that the manager there called Jack is very polite, but those girls quality are just not good.
    and i heard that sydcolour and xclub boss are very close. and there is something i should not say. ANyway, i recon that we should void those 2 agency.

To be honesty, when I try to contact with the angency in Sydcolor ,I found the voice is similar to Jack's.

The both shop is expensive. Xclub own some good girls like Lavena in the past, and it also own good girls Catherina now.

I do not like the sydcolour, to share my experience.

I have tried the girl whoes name is destiny in sydcolour, I ask for Ice and fire, and the girl's appearance is just soso. It is not Ice and fire.

It is just cold water and hot water. nevermind, the girl do not carry the jelly , so we just chat a lot, and have sex about 30min within 2hours session.

In other words, Bros,If you are going to Chinese shop and meet Chinese girl, I have some suggestion.

Most of the Chinese WGs go out to work for lots of different reason,like tutor fee,life fee, do not want to put pressure on their parents.

Most of the Chinese WGs are Uni students. They are enough younger to pleased the punter. But we always forgot that they are just 20years old

younger women, they need love and be looked after. They can not hold too much. So when any bros go to see them, plz to be gentle.

Moreover, most of Chinese girls is emotional, they can not be as professional as the Japanese girls. If any bros want to have a nice experience with

Chinese girls, u should guide them. To build up a scene like you are boyfirend together with girlfriend, or the boss thgether with their lover.

Younger women perfer Love than Sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)

In other words, Bros,If you are going to Chinese shop and meet Chinese girl, I have some suggestion.

Most of the Chinese WGs go out to work for lots of different reason,like tutor fee,life fee, do not want to put pressure on their parents.

Most of the Chinese WGs are Uni students. They are enough younger to pleased the punter. But we always forgot that they are just 20years old

younger women, they need love and be looked after. They can not hold too much. So when any bros go to see them, plz to be gentle.

Moreover, most of Chinese girls is emotional, they can not be as professional as the Japanese girls. If any bros want to have a nice experience with

Chinese girls, u should guide them. To build up a scene like you are boyfirend together with girlfriend, or the boss thgether with their lover.

Younger women perfer Love than Sex.
    I don't really agree with these statements. Unless you can provide evidence which isn't anecdotal.

Also you say that Chinese girls are emotional, woman in general are emotional.
    I wouldn't say that Chinese girls are more emotional than other girls from other countries.

"Chinese girls can't be as professional as Japanese girls."
    What evidence is there to support this?
    What do you consider as standards of professionalism for WGs?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    laughable comments that's all I can say!

It is really exciting,though I know BBFS is not safe.
    I totally agree!! Exciting maybe, but not safe with a WG!!!

In my opinion, punter should not meet a random girl ,who u do not know each other so much to ask for BBFS.
    Do you mean to say that if I have seen the WL, say five times, it becomes safer to do it BB with her than in the first time????
    If she does it after five times, I bet she does it for many others after five visits.
    And for some (who ask) on the first visit if the money is right.

Moreover, when u give her some daty and shower with her, u can distinguish whether she is healthy and If u love her and she love u too, u can try to ask for BBFS and do not try to CIP ,which must be cause lots of extra problem.
    Firstly, Excuse my ignorance bro, but how does daty and shower let you distinguish whether she is healthy???????

Sure, if she appears clean, your risk may be lesser than if she stinks to high heaven with all sorts of bacterial infections, but...
    As far as I know, the only STD I'm really concerned about - HIV - does not really present itself so that you could detect it without a blood test.

Secondly, to quote the song from Tina Turner, when talking about WL's: "What's love gotta do with it?"

Thirdly, IF you do BBFS, then can you explain to me (as I do not understand) what's the problem with CIP????
    (Unless you are the one with the STD - which you might be if you're doing this with a lot of your loved WL's).

I would hope that any girl offering BB would be on the pill, not to get pregnant.
    For you CIP is no riskier after BB, but for her it certainly is.

@All:
    I'm sorry if I sound rather blunt with my comments, but sometimes I get so annoyed with these posts saying BB is okay if you love the WL.
    It has nothing to do with the facts of transmitting a decease or the risks involved.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Actually you would be surprised how many of these girls are not on the pill.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast