Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Filipino Girls ??

Junior Member(有D料到)

Filipino Girls ??

Hi all, Just back from the Phillipines and WOW, now that was an eye opener.. anyway it has me thinking, There dosn't appear to be many Filipino Ladies working in Sydney??.. considering how many there is over there, I'm supprised more have not made thier way here chasing much bigger $$$.. anybody with any reasons? ideas? Just curious ..
    Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Probably too difficult to get visas to come into the country.

Socio-economic limitations mean that there are not many Filipinos coming here as tourists or students (no working holiday agreements) which seems to be a major source of WGs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yes Good Point aussie, Don't realy know how the WL's are sourced here ,but if thats the case I'm sure your right, Shame, there would be plenty of work for them here! if they came to study

altgourami
    There is a cute Fillo MILF who works at my car service centre - Crows Nest - flirts all the time but I would never think of trying to flirt my way into a date in the 15 minutes I speak with her every 6 months... She's on Facebook... Single mother...

Also saw hideous Fillo at Upmarket Bathhouse a while ago... cheeky and great body but face so-so. Over 30. Tina? Tara? Something like that.

Banned
    Come to think of it, I don't remember ever seeing a Filo girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)

mature filo

Guys, wasnt there a mature filo working from her home in surry hills I have read about. been around in the same premises for years and years. i cant seem to find any trace of her reviews anymore??
    anyone have any details?? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jackstar View Post
    Guys, wasnt there a mature filo working from her home in surry hills I have read about. been around in the same premises for years and years. i cant seem to find any trace of her reviews anymore??
    anyone have any details?? thanks
    Hi Brother Jack,

I don't know this private filo girl you are talking about but I saw one super hot Philippino girl called Sophia not long ago in Burwood and she may be suitable for you. FS is on offer too, here is the link to my review. Good luck:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-very-fuckable!!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

There used to be filo's at 15 Bellevue a long time ago. Sorry I can't give current updates. Haven't been to that neck of the woods in ages.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Brother Jack,

I don't know this private filo girl you are talking about but I saw one super hot Philippino girl called Sophia not long ago in Burwood and she may be suitable for you. FS is on offer too, here is the link to my review. Good luck:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-very-fuckable!!

Dude in the review you say shes thai? is it a typo

BTW, Sophia is a Thai girl which I found out as soon as we entered the room and she has been in Australia for over 10 years, which explains her excellent English.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Dude in the review you say shes thai? is it a typo
    No, Omen brother, you are right too! Sophia is a Thai girl, sorry I made a mistake, I said so in the title too, silly, silly, got her mixed up with someone else.

My apology!!

Must be my old age.........haha

But she is very good though!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, Omen brother, you are right too! Sophia is a Thai girl, sorry I made a mistake, I said so in the title too, silly, silly, got her mixed up with someone else.

My apology!!

Must be my old age.........haha

But she is very good though!

Cheers
    Hahah all good bro yeah she sounds hot I love titties and ass as well

Banned
    Pretty philipino girl? i first time know this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I called 18 Hargrave St the other week and they said they had a filipina working...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to 15 Bellevue St recently looking for a Fillipina MILF I used to see there, and was amazed to find the whole place has gone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    15 Bellevue gone, geez I had no idea it closed down, doesn't surprise me though that place had went downhill big time in the last couple of years, no WL under the age of 45 most of the time

Had never been there but was quite amazed the other day when I walked past (on my way to #12) to see it's just totally gone..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I love the Filo girls. They speak English, they are playful. I like Them! I lived in the Philippines for over 1 year. The place to be is Angeles City, you guys will love it! You will see thousands of girls in that area which is called Fields Avenue which is the street to hang out in! Enjoy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Filo girls are good looking, but have heard they can be pretty crazy. Mate has gone out with a few of them and they were bat shit crazy. Not chicks u wanted to mess with

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Really jealous types, so yeah, bat shit crazy is a good description.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nina at 107 Queen, north strathfield. Slightly older (40-ish) and very nice girl. went for massage which was only so-so though...
    She does FS, maybe she's better at that (IMO massage requires greater skill)

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...744#post144744

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast