Thread: My Legendary ROSSI @ MOC

My Legendary ROSSI @ MOC

Report dated 25/05/2011

" ....then I saw her face.....and I'm a believer.....not a trace.....of doubt in my mind.....I'm in love....." Oh dear ! I'm singing ! Yes, Rossi, Rossi.....this girl is really messing with my head, I haven't been able to get her out of my mind since I met her today !

Since hesitation cost me the chance to meet Moira last time, didn't expect her to finish so soon, so this time I immediately made a one hour booking as soon as the ad popped up on the forum. When I arrived at the apartment today, instead of punching in the number and get the remote access to the lift, I was greeted by a cute little receptionist and handed a key to go up by myself.

When I was at the door, inserting the key in the key-hole, all of a sudden I was a bit nervous, not sure what I would see behind that door. At 172cm, would she be too tall for me ? As it turned out, that worry was pretty unfounded, for that was the last time I thought about that question, Rossi just made it disappear !

So I unlocked the door, pushed it in silently, and softly I called out : " Hullo ! " And a little voice answered immediately : " Hullo ! " Just that little voice, I was mesmerised, it was so clear, crisp, seductive yet friendly ! I was praying please let me see a face that can do that voice justice ! So I entered, just as Rossi got up from the lounge and greeted me with a smile. My prayer was answered. I was stunned.....my heart just skipped a couple of beats, fortunately there's no such thing as drop dead gorgeous, otherwise I would have been dead right there !!! Looking at that face made me think how unfair it is that all the best features can be found on one person ! Rossi's got this immaculate facial contour, and all the features no matter how you look at them, together or separtely, they're just faultless. A perfect photographic modelling face. To make it more heart-throbbing, it's her smile ! It reminded me of someone famous.....yes, Alicia Silverstone, Her jaw line and the way the lips curled up, with a little biting on the lower lips, reminded me of Alicia Silverstone, clueless yet defiant !

Rossi is a Shanghai girl, tall and elegant, but she also speaks Cantonese fluently. I suddenly become very musical today, so you know how happy I am at the moment, for I'm thinking of the lyric of an old song by Lobos I heard a few days earlier that goes : " when she moves her mouth to speak....I felt the blood go to my feet...." When she spoke, that's probably what's happening, for I felt my knees just buckled, haha. As I desperately needed a hug then and there, Rossi seemed to be able to sense that too, she gave me a hug and reached up for a kiss on the lips !!! What a girl ! I never thought Cantonese was a sexy or romantic dialect, until I met Isabella of 5* and now Rossi of MOC, I just found new love for my mother tongue now, lol.

This was the second time I asked to extend my booking from one hour to 2 hour before clothes off, the first time was with Louis, but this time I had no luck, Rossi was fully booked ! Damn !

So after a bit of chit chat on the lounge, I went to have a shower first, no offer to shower together. It never happens there anyway because the shower tub is just too small to fit two people. When I got out, Rossi was in her underwear already, I'm laughing now because I didn't even dare to look for fear that I would stop her going to the shower ! Lol.

I was under the blanket when she came out wrapped in towel, she snugged up to me and looked straight into my eyes and smiled, what a cozy feeling with this girl ! I lifted the blanket up, that's when I discovered that incredibly sexy body ! Even now I'm stirring thinking of it ! It's just a perfectly proportioned hot body, if you've seen LV of 5*, you would know what I mean. Just like LV, Rossi is 172cm tall, with well shaped legs that go forever, a flat tummy just like LV's, curved in the right places, and a pair of tasteful B-cups, although they are B's, they are a handful because of her bigger bodyframe. Yes, B's are smaller than C's of LV's, but they are real, fresh, excellent muscle tone, and young. She said she's 19 and I believe her, just look at the areola under the nipple, it still looks puffy just like an adolescent still in her puberty ! And they are super sensitive !

Maybe I should refrain from describing her body down south in too much details, the girl is shy ! So I'll leave you to discover yourself, all I would say is perrrrrrrfect !

Servicewise, Rossi is no pro. But she just offered any service without hesitation, DFK, can't find a better kisser, maybe I love kissing her anyway, BBBJ, 69, all willing and ready, and her reaction was contageous, in short, I was having the best time of my punting life ! I didn't ask for CIM, I wouldn't do that to her anyway, didn't ask for DD, fingering was allowed, but take it easy bros.......

The whole time, we just did it in mish, because I couldn't take my eyes off her face, and she just made you feel you're real, she's real, no acting involved, just like lovers making it out ! She maintained eye contact the whole time, the whole session really, chatting and laughing, that never happened before with anybody else....we lost track of time, until the buzzer sounded.....I was so disappointed that I had to finish, but she said it in my ear : " we still got 10 mins " Gosh ! I'm in love now !!!

So reluctantly I went to the shower first, then her turn. it was when I put my clothes on that I remember I haven't paid her yet. lol. So you know how new she is in the industry !

Just hope that she doesn't work too hard and get worn out and quit, for I need to see her more.........
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's sad this legendary kind is only for Overnight now.

How could I book overnight if I have never met her before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    well...3/4 her overnights are booked...please do not tempt me to fork out $1.8K.....

Banned
    Rossi's 5 overNTs are fully booked out! And we need MORE...

MOC TEAM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Heard of Rossi long time agao but never got chance to see her.

moc, is rossi see non-asian customers?

and is there any 6th booking time releasing out later or just finished? and i will keep checking your website daily .