I must declare that I've found my favourite Japanese girl now !

Yeah ! Her name is Ayumi ! In fact, I like her so much that I don't mind if I have to learn Japanese just to talk to her ... but in this case, I don't have to, because Ayumi doesn't speak Japanese either ! She was born here in Australia, and just like the famous ABC Niko, English is the only language she speaks.

Ayumi is a young uni student, never been in this industry, she's as young and fresh as a rose bud just emerged from the nourishing caress of the morning dew, looking cheerful and vibrant, it's almost love at first sight for me !

Ayumi has a very pretty face, very refined and symmetrical features, big bright eyes, cute nose and a well shaped mouth with sensual lips that I couldn't get tired of kissing ! She is 155cm tall, with shoulder length black hair, a pair of young A+cup breasts, with nipples so pink they look almost translucent. A body shape very similar to that of the little cutie Chilli, not the skinny type, but still considered to be slim. Ayumi also has a cute bum just like Chilli's, only that Ayumi's bum is even meatier, round and uptilted on such milky white skin ... ooohhh ! I'm drooling again !

When I opened the door of the Penthouse and said hello, Ayumi walked out to greet me with a cheerful smile. The sight of her was mesmerising, she dressed in a tight black corset, a black G-string and a pair of lacy black stockings, just short of the black garter and suspender belt. Didn't think this sort of clothings could look so sexy even on a young girl like Ayumi !

We had a little chit chat on the lounge before going the the bedroom where she helped me out of my clothings. The way she went about it really warmed my heart up, everything she did she did it with so much eye contact it just melted my heart ! And with just a look of desire in my eyes, she immediately reached up and gave me a bit of DFK, I couldn't help but to give her a big hug followed by a more meaningful DFK before finally I stripped her and went to the shower together.

I just can't say enough of the GFE she gave me during the whole process in the shower. She just clinged on to me the whole time during the cleaning, and ever so often she would initiate the DFK whenever our eyes met or when our heads are close, she really stirred up some fire in my tummy by then !

On to the bed, she started by climbing on top of me, although not much technique involved, but she was a natural, she just slided her body on mine on the way to resume our DFK. During the DFK, I ran my hands all over her, she was so sensitive she started moaning softly. I kept fondling her bum while DFKing, as my hand ventured close to her pussy, I found she's already wet and slippery, so I asked her to lie down and let me be the entertainer ! She was so excited in anticipation, she groaned at every movement I made with my tongue on her body, from her neck to her ears, then down on her delicious pink nipples, she almost whined when I really lapped up her breasts, and when I moved down to give her DATY, she's clean shaven, and she looked so cute and pink when she's soaky wet, she loved it so much she lifted her legs up, and when I really got into it, she was so aroused her legs were actually shaking in the air. The sight and sound were too much for me to bear by then, moreover I was getting drowned if I didn't do something else, so I suggested it's her turn to take charge.

She gave me a bit of catbath, but I think she wanted it to happen soon as she moved down very soon after and put the dom on with her mouth, she gave me some very good CBJ and I didn't bother to ask for BBBJ, apparently she's not keen on that, but she's so aroused she didn't do it for long before she mounted me in Cowgirl, I felt that she's not too efficient in riding, so I turned her over and took charge in missionary. with non-stop DFK during the action, I finally made her a very happy girl for the day !

After some rest, we went to the shower together, and again she rubbed her body all over me while she cleaned me up, she kept watching me and she would kiss again when our eyes met. I laughed and asked her : " So soon ? " She just giggled !

Ahh ! The only danger of seeing this girl more often is I might fall in love with her !