Thread: Brooke @ Michelles Rushcutter Bay

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar

Brooke @ Michelles Rushcutter Bay

At Michelles
    Address 135 Bayswater Road Rushcutters Bay, NSW
    Phone 02 9357 6133, 02 9357 6135
    Web http://www.atmichelles.com/

Howdy folks,

I know you’ve missed me again, but you do know I will always return!

This is a review of Brooke.

As you can tell by this establishment, it is outside my usual bargain basement range and is a Cauc erotic massage place, rather than the superannuated, Asian, granny joints I usually imbibe in. I love these low market places with their over 50 Asian ladies with their pot bellies, stretch marks, flabby tits and no English. I thrive on them. The ladies pull out all stops to please the punter and they always make me want to come back for more. Typically, these ladies will do filthy things with a smile and you can ask them to do stuff that even Charlie Sheen would baulk at.

Why did I go to this place? It was all Efrem Zimbalist ‘Casanova’ Farquar’s fault. You know Farquar, he’s the guy I told you has a punt on the way to a punt and often will punt on the way home from a punt too. I call him ’Casanova’ because all the WL’s seem to fall in love with him and he is forever sitting in coffee shops with them and trying to work them into his work schedule so he can get around and fuck them. He’s got more WL numbers stored in his punter phone than there are numbers in the NY City phone book.

Well, he kept bugging me for months to go to a more upmarket place. He kept telling me ‘Steven you need to get outside your comfort zone”. When I would tell him what I had been up to with this over the hill Asian milfs, he’s shut up and his hair stand on end like Don Kings’s and suddenly go white”. (Note: Farquar now carries around several bottles of Grecian 2000, along with his pungent hair gel, to deal with the yarns I give him regarding my latest debauchery.)

I succumbed to his pestering and we began our odyssey by going to Liaisons in Edgecliff. Upon arrival I discovered that none of the ladies rostered on their website was actually there. We saw a lineup of 3 and folks they made the grandma milfs look ok given the price differential charged! We then headed to Michelle’s at Rushcutters Bay. Now, I had been there before in the dark ages and see Harmony. Harmony was a honey blonde, late 20’s with a knockout face and service oriented attitude. The room was full of mirrors and she placed herself and me so that it looked like were fucking each other’s brains out. Folks, it was all a sight to see.

Here at Michelle’s was a mamasan who reminded me of my gray haired mum. Like my mum she had a shithouse attitude and seemed annoyed we even came into her establishment. Anyway, I ignored mum and we saw three girls. One called Palulina was snapped up by Farquar. She was a Russian with a Russian-Canadian accent and a very pretty face. The second lady looked like she was in training for the South American fat lady championship and was dieting by consuming double portions of Mex Tex food. The third was Brooke and she was my choice.

Brooke is a brunette, early 20’s, attractive, not striking, but pretty face and a body right out of a Playboy centrefold. She had a shaved pussy and beautiful DD breasts that were a pleasure to suck. She had a Manchester accent that seemed laid on with a trowel and a tattoo on her back the size of Alaska.

The room wasn’t all that flash. There was a mirror on only one wall. The bathroom was clean, but the towel on the floor that looked like a punter had dried his tootsies on it before I arrived.

Pros:

She had an attractive face.
    She had a knockout body.
    She spoke English. (This felt like a first for me).
    I sucked her tits.
    I dfk’s with her.

Cons:

Massage was about as good and sensual as if the old bag at reception was doing it.
    Everything was a bloody extra ( See conversation below).

Steven: Do you do extras?
    Brooke: Kissing. touching, sucking my breasts, french and sex.
    Steven: How much for sex?
    Brooke: $200.
    Steven: (Raising head and looking in mirror and thinking ‘Do I really look that stupid’?)
    Brooke; Sex?
    Steven: Kissing and touching is about my limit.

As I mentioned before, the massage wasn’t much chop. I had better from a 60 year old milf in Rooty Hill who I thought was quite mechanical at the time.

In the end she straddled me and jerked me off while we kissed.

I came, I showered , she conquered.

Once outside Farquar told me his was a dud and sort of blamed me because I didn’t opt for the first joint.

Will I be back? Maybe. Harmony is still working there. I’ll check my posts and if I did not review her here will see if I can add it.

Well, I’ve gotten behind in my reviews and still need to do reviews of Myumi, Linda and Fifi.

As a coming attraction I note the following happened on the Myumi punt.

Myumi: Oh Steven your cock is so big!
    Steven: (Puts my spectacles on her.)
    Myumi: I can’t see a thing.
    Steven: That’s true before you had these on. My pecker is appropriate for a 2 foot midget!

Well folks, as I am fond of saying:

“The only thing better than a bad punt is a good one.”

Steven

+1!
    You made my day Mr Seagal!
    Great review and a great read.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hear ya Steven.

I use to be not a regular but at least maybe once every 3 months I would punt in that p-lace but thats after visting at least once a month.
    Because it had to be either REALLY YOUNG and HOT. Or the atttitude. You could get one with a Top attitude drung induced or not.

Last time I went was long time now. but it was all attitude.

Before I did more Asian places, I didn't worry about the cost. But when you go back for me a bad punt makes you think Dam what a waste. for that price I could have gone and done doubles or something better at any Asian place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    I hear ya Steven.

I use to be not a regular but at least maybe once every 3 months I would punt in that p-lace but thats after visting at least once a month.
    Because it had to be either REALLY YOUNG and HOT. Or the atttitude. You could get one with a Top attitude drung induced or not.

Last time I went was long time now. but it was all attitude.

Before I did more Asian places, I didn't worry about the cost. But when you go back for me a bad punt makes you think Dam what a waste. for that price I could have gone and done doubles or something better at any Asian place.
    I think this shop is basically priced itself out of my reach.

When it was in 29 Newland St BJ all those years ago , i used to go there a couple times a month, and while the 19 yr old Tamara was working there (beautiful blonde, 34 DD Cups!!) every Monday for like six months, but the cost back then was like $110/hr !!

At Michelle used to be my no 1 shop, Mona(US), Emmanuelle (French), Cindy (Melissa from Impressions), Sia and Misty herself!!

So many good times!!