Thread: My time with QQ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

My time with QQ

Made a booking with QQ at Hornsby 142 and she is certainly an adventurous worker.

QQ has a decent body, bust size and average face. I think she is on the older size of 20 or in her early 30s.

I booked an hour session with her and it was fireworks from the beginning to the end. I informed her that I would like to pop twice and she nodded her head in agreement.

to be brief, QQ will realistically do anything you ask her to do (bbbj, dfk, daty, anal). She has no restrictions and is quite proactive rather than being reactive and letting the man tell her what to do. This will suit some people and not others.

I didn't try all these with her mainly because they were too freely available for my liking haha. Don't want a visit to the hospital tomorrow.

However, I would say that she is a good sport and will be a dream girl for many guys out there looking for a girl to satisfy all desires and fantasies.

She certainly provides full service. Rimming is one of her specialties and will do doubles.

She also works at Roseville Rose as Honey and used to work at 533 as Macey.
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

Banned
    She doesn't work at 533 anymore?

Shop Owner
    Qq is working today

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep you got that right with QQ. Same girl that works at Roseville on Wed and she is back from her holiday. She is working today at 104 Roseville. I will be seeing her tonight. Her name is Honey. 533 as Macy but she quit that joint a few months ago. 142 and 104 both shop has better facility then 533. QQ has NO limits. So bareback is your thing in her Vagina or Anal and have swallow your cum she is the right girl. Swallowing Cum depends on her mood or if its tasty... To salty she will not Swallow. Make sure you tip her inside about her services and swallowing.. Cheers all...👍