Thread: Miyu

Miyu

It was a cold winter day and I needed some warmth in my life (and Sir Richard needed to play hide and seek), so I called Ginza and booked a time with Miyu after reading couple of reports of her. Now I've been with couple of the make believe J girls, but I had never experienced a real Japanese girl (in bed that is) before, so it was about time.

It was Miyu’s last day before holidays (11/8) and that’s probably one of the reason’s I haven’t written the review before (in addition to being so bloody busy otherwise). Now that she’s back I thought it’s time to share - sharing is caring.

After a few weeks of abstinence (or just self-help) Sir Richard was anxious to get some action and that’s what he got.
    I called from downstairs and was buzzed in. It was Miyu who opened the door and I somehow I knew I was in for a treat.

She has a beautiful body and a pretty face - not model material (sorry Miyu if you read this; now that I've recovered from the delight of our encounter I’m just being honest), but pretty in a “girl next door” kinda way. Actually she’s exactly the kind of girl I could see myself waking up next to on a regular basis. And it’s not just her looks that make me think so, it’s also her demeanor.

She took me to the bedroom; we sorted out the time and monetary issues and exchanged couple of gentle kisses (I was being gentle – she was being accommodating) while I admired her scantily dressed body eagerly waiting to remove the garments. She handed me a towel and left the room while I took a shower.

As I returned from the shower (en suite) she had already come back and stripped – darn it, I was looking forward in helping her – but at that point I was too mesmerized by the look of her that I did not care. Not an ounce too much, not an ounce too little, just perfect and all natural.
    While still standing our lips continued from where we left before and after a while I think she relaxed a bit and returned some of the kisses. By now Sir Richard was also standing in attention so I led her to the bed to continue in horizontal position, which given our height difference was a bit easier.

She then started a cat bath and headed south to give Sir R some nice licking and sucking. After a while I asked if she’d like to be reciprocated and she swung her leg over my head and positioned for 69. Now, at times I do love giving as much as receiving, and with a beautiful young girl like Miyu maybe even more. After fifteen minutes I think she was enjoying receiving. I’m a believer – and while some of the girls are great actors and it takes a bit of a leap of faith to convince yourself that she’s really enjoyed it rather than faked it, in 69 when they stop doing what they were doing (=sucking) and loose their balance with knees trembling, you know you've hit the spot.

After she regained her composure I suggested she’d dom me up and hop on for a ride, which was a sight for sore eyes, those lovely young breasts with pink nipples bouncing subtly as she rocked on me – Sir R in her

Time for some standing doggy – another perfect sight as her lovely behind was bouncing against me. I looked good and it felt good, but...
    Here comes my only complaint about the place (not the girl - she was perfect); while the current apartment is much nicer and cleaner than any of the old locations they should really get higher beds - good old double mattresses like in most hotels. For a bloke like me who is 6’3” after fifteen minutes of pumping with bent knees you either try to finish as quickly as you can or your legs start cramping.

So as the time was running out anyway, I laid myself to the bed and she kneeled beside me and went to work with a great hand-lip coordination. I started fingering her and after a while gently rubbed her date as well. As she didn't raise any objections I gently eased a finger in (there was plenty of lube) and continued with a finger DP. This prompted her to test the waters under my tackle and I signaled my approval by spreading by legs wider. Soon enough it was four hands and two lips doing overtime until Sir Richard erupted like a volcano.

It’s been six weeks but I still remember it like it was yesterday. Maybe it’s because this felt like some the encounters when I was in college rather than a punt.

Hmm, while writing this Sir Richard is getting anxious; I need to check their roster as Sir R is demanding a revisit – and for once, I concur

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    It was a cold winter day and I needed some warmth in my life (and Sir Richard needed to play hide and seek), so I called Ginza and booked a time with Miyu after reading couple of reports of her. Now I've been with couple of the make believe J girls, but I had never experienced a real Japanese girl (in bed that is) before, so it was about time.

It was Miyu’s last day before holidays (11/8) and that’s probably one of the reason’s I haven’t written the review before (in addition to being so bloody busy otherwise). Now that she’s back I thought it’s time to share - sharing is caring.

After a few weeks of abstinence (or just self-help) Sir Richard was anxious to get some action and that’s what he got.
    I called from downstairs and was buzzed in. It was Miyu who opened the door and I somehow I knew I was in for a treat.

She has a beautiful body and a pretty face - not model material (sorry Miyu if you read this; now that I've recovered from the delight of our encounter I’m just being honest), but pretty in a “girl next door” kinda way. Actually she’s exactly the kind of girl I could see myself waking up next to on a regular basis. And it’s not just her looks that make me think so, it’s also her demeanor.

She took me to the bedroom; we sorted out the time and monetary issues and exchanged couple of gentle kisses (I was being gentle – she was being accommodating) while I admired her scantily dressed body eagerly waiting to remove the garments. She handed me a towel and left the room while I took a shower.

As I returned from the shower (en suite) she had already come back and stripped – darn it, I was looking forward in helping her – but at that point I was too mesmerized by the look of her that I did not care. Not an ounce too much, not an ounce too little, just perfect and all natural.
    While still standing our lips continued from where we left before and after a while I think she relaxed a bit and returned some of the kisses. By now Sir Richard was also standing in attention so I led her to the bed to continue in horizontal position, which given our height difference was a bit easier.

She then started a cat bath and headed south to give Sir R some nice licking and sucking. After a while I asked if she’d like to be reciprocated and she swung her leg over my head and positioned for 69. Now, at times I do love giving as much as receiving, and with a beautiful young girl like Miyu maybe even more. After fifteen minutes I think she was enjoying receiving. I’m a believer – and while some of the girls are great actors and it takes a bit of a leap of faith to convince yourself that she’s really enjoyed it rather than faked it, in 69 when they stop doing what they were doing (=sucking) and loose their balance with knees trembling, you know you've hit the spot.

After she regained her composure I suggested she’d dom me up and hop on for a ride, which was a sight for sore eyes, those lovely young breasts with pink nipples bouncing subtly as she rocked on me – Sir R in her

Time for some standing doggy – another perfect sight as her lovely behind was bouncing against me. I looked good and it felt good, but...
    Here comes my only complaint about the place (not the girl - she was perfect); while the current apartment is much nicer and cleaner than any of the old locations they should really get higher beds - good old double mattresses like in most hotels. For a bloke like me who is 6’3” after fifteen minutes of pumping with bent knees you either try to finish as quickly as you can or your legs start cramping.

So as the time was running out anyway, I laid myself to the bed and she kneeled beside me and went to work with a great hand-lip coordination. I started fingering her and after a while gently rubbed her date as well. As she didn't raise any objections I gently eased a finger in (there was plenty of lube) and continued with a finger DP. This prompted her to test the waters under my tackle and I signaled my approval by spreading by legs wider. Soon enough it was four hands and two lips doing overtime until Sir Richard erupted like a volcano.

It’s been six weeks but I still remember it like it was yesterday. Maybe it’s because this felt like some the encounters when I was in college rather than a punt.

Hmm, while writing this Sir Richard is getting anxious; I need to check their roster as Sir R is demanding a revisit – and for once, I concur
    I believe Sir Richard is in charge most of the time anyway !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Wow - just added her to my ever growing to fuck list, Im going to be a very poor but extremely satisfied man.