Thread: Honey - This is why I don't do 30 min sessions.

Honey - This is why I don't do 30 min sessions.

Just got back from Honey Bunny. On a roll with these AR, might as well report this.

Rocked up to this venue, noticed there was a LOT of girl working. I'm led to the waiting room and in comes Honey. A hot woman, greets me, shakes my hand, and tells me she's Thai. I ask her if she does extras like natural bj she goes "yeah, yeah for extra. You come with me now?" Other have reported that their ladies are quite pushy. This seems to be true. But since Honey was so damn hot, I just agreed on the spot - 30 minutes!. Nice slim-medium build. C+ natural breasts and a nice ass, pretty face and long luscious black hair to boot. Size 6-8.

Enter the room. "This is my room!" she says. Speaking of which, The establishment is quite nice. Two levels and the rooms are nice and spacious with kickass showers. She's quite friendly and chatty. I take a shower and she leaves for like 5 minutes and comes back with towels and plugs in her iPhone. She takes a shower. That's 10 minutes already gone. Not to mention that her pussy is not shaved.

She oils up her body as I'm feeling her up from behind. So far so good. She's responding well. She bends over for me to play wit her ass - and jesus christ and all that is holy - her ass is Hairy! <---that's right, with a capital H! But I'm Horny, also with a capital H, so I overlook it, lie on the bed and asks $20 for BBBJ... upfront. Huge sigh as I go and get her money and she gets to work. It's not too bad. To be honest I'm a little spoilt by Eva from 22Brodie's masterful BBBJ's that everyone's just pales in comparison. Honey makes a note right at the beginning not to finish in her mouth. Of course not, not at that rate I won't. Good strokes but not enough suction. Forgetting about that hairy asshole, I ask for 69. She agrees, but then as she turning over, she says "I don't do 69". Huh? I thought 'you just said yes, no more than 2 seconds ago. do we have another flip-flopper?' So she kind of just sat on my chest and moved her hips around. This was getting weird so I ask her to keep sucking me. She reaches for a condom and puts it on and continues sucking - even though I paid for BBBJ.

She jumped on a rode me cowgirl, an admirable performance but her overtly and obvious fake moans were really off putting. Not long after she asked me to go on top. I do so, and pumped away while Honey continues to put on a moaning performance worthy of a Raspberry Award. I pull out and sit back a bit to have a breather. At this point I realised I haven't done a few things commonly included in my repertoire. DFK, DATY, Nipple sucking.

DFK - No! DATY - too hairy, didn't want to go there. Nipple sucking - No! Just cum!

Ask her to go on top again to finish me off, Honey unenthusiastically obliges, rides me, and I pump her from below. Can't cum, so I tell her to handjob me to completion. She strokes me but doesn't let me touch her nipples. At last I exploded to a completion which could only be described as magnifique! "you cum a lot! you must be really HORNY!" Well I was, until I got a glimpse of that nasty assfuzz.
    She didn't even clean me up and went straight to the the shower, leaving me in bed by myself cleaning up my own mess like a squabbling wreck.
    I showered, got dressed and she asked me about 6 times where I'm from and where I live. She must have goldfish memory. Oh and I should mention her English is quite good.
    Walks me out and I'm off.

In my car I'm suddenly reminded of why I don't do half hours. It's too rushed. You gotta beat the clock. And in doing so everything becomes mechanical. Shower, short BJ, ride, mish, cum, shower, leave. WL wants you to cum as fast as possible. The extra half hour ensures a more non-pressured environment where you have time to fool around before, after and in-between. She knows she has you for the hour so she doesn't rush things. But it's a good thing I only booked 30 mins with Honey though, there wasn't really much left on the menu to sample anyway.

Would I recommend the shop? Yes. With rates that low and facilities and girls like that. Most definitely.
    Would I recommend Honey? No
    Would I come back? Shop - Yes, Honey - No.

Venue: 5 thumbs up (out of 5)
    WL: 2 thumbs up.

Thanx for the info bro,..
    Half of me want go there and half of me don't want to go there,......

No problem! Definitely try it out, the shop quality, and the selection of girls is enough to be worth checking out. Just be more of a man than I was and ask to see all the girls first and don't be swayed by one girls pushiness. Most importantly pick a girl you get a good vibe with. I didn't get a good vibe with Honey when she intro'd herself, but I was too smitten by her beauty. You know when that rational part of your brain switches of at the presence of a pretty lady?

yeah bro ,..i got the same experience like you before cause the girl was so beautiful and once got in to the room

the service not as good as i expected , ...

i will have a try if one day i pass the shop and see the line

Dw bro, from what I saw, there were PLENTY of girls.

Hey Mannykay,

Yeah you are right. Don't ever go half an hour, you rather pay an extra 100 bucks and get better service/better time.Also one thing to keep in mind is that the prettiest girl doesn't give the best service.

They are very conservative and picky on where you touch them

Go for one hour at the very least

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    i agree 30m seems too rushed- it all soon becomes a blur
    Prices seem good there, but it is too far from me.
    Does any Bro know if Michelle form 64 works there- There's a picture of a Cici on the website that looks like her.
    She told me she also worked in guilford- probably her

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I must be getting old bro but I cant see where you tell us the name of the shop.

Like you I always go for one hour minimum half hour is too short.

Sounds like Honey is not worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    I must be getting old bro but I cant see where you tell us the name of the shop.

Like you I always go for one hour minimum half hour is too short.

Sounds like Honey is not worth the effort.
    Littlewonder, the name of the shop is Honey Bunny, address is 1/181 McCredie Rd, Smithfield. Can't miss it, there's big red neon signs, like a rodeo show! You must be confused because the lady's name just also happened to be Honey! lol. And no, she's not worth the effort... god that asshole was nasty..

It was my first half hour session, also hopefully my last. To be fair though, it was mighty cheap, $80. The full hour would've costed an extra $50 only. Next time around, 1 hour is the way to go.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Thanks mannykay I have been to that shop quite a few times it can be hit and miss. There are so many good girls around at other shops that ists hardly worthing going when it can be hit and miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Thanks mannykay I have been to that shop quite a few times it can be hit and miss. There are so many good girls around at other shops that ists hardly worthing going when it can be hit and miss.
    Yeah. I was just saying when the price is that low, it's at least worth checking out. If you had a miss, well, at least you didn't break the bank for it.
    But if you find a place that $150 p/h with BBBJ and CIM included then that's definitely way more worth it.