Thread: MOE @ 5* City

MOE @ 5* City

With so many Korean beauties coming on the 5* scene, it's not easy for a new comer to stand her ground, especially now that Lisa and Summer are back, the beautiful Rubi is still going strong, not to mention the new star Tara making waves ! But fortunately Moe has proven herself to be in the same league, another worthy member of a prestigious family !

The difference between a 5* K-girl and K-girls elsewhere is that they rarely come out to meet their bookings with a stoney face, they all make you feel they expect a good time with you as much as you with them, the enthusiastic greetings already makes one relax to anticipate the good time to come !

Moe was no difference, she broke into a big smile when she came out to say hello, she offered to take the tea cup off me but I declined because she's already carrying a few things and the cup was hot. As I followed her up to room1, she tried to start a conversation straight away, but my mind was too busy admiring her petite figure from behind, I think I was a bit rude as not to engage in the conversation at that stage ! :miao:

After closing the door behind her, we went into the room where I gave her a big hug, and naturally attempting to give her some DFK, but she tactfully avoided tongue action by burying her head on my chest. I got the hint and didn't press the issue. So we had a bit of chit chat before she helped me off my clothings and let me return the favour !

Moe looked stunning in her natural state ! She has a pretty face with symmetrical features and sensual full lips, a body very much like that of the sweet Sugar a year ago : slim with narrow shoulder, tiny waist with soft A-cup breasts, one thing must be mentioned is that she's got very good looking pink nipples, especially attractive on the very smooth milky white skin ! And in fact, all her private bits are still pink and fresh ! Yeah, although she's not shaved, but there's no hair on the area of the clit and the labia, very clean and unobstructed access and views, in short : Yum ! She said she's 160cm tall, when I said 43kg ? She said with wide eyes : " How do you know that ? " Haha

We went to the shower together. She was so attentive in cleaning me up, just like a good wife, but I'm not sure if any good wife would clean her man properly ! lol. She even brought her own shower gel and listerine ! But apart from the cleaning, there was no prelude to the main event !

On to the bed, she asked me to lie on my stomach, and proceeded to give me a catbath, her catbath was very wet and thorough, especially stimulating when she lingered on my bum cheeks, but no DD though, not that I wanted either. Then she turned me over and started again, from my nipples down to my knee caps. I was gradually worked up, it's hard not to feel something with the visual of a beautiful girl working on you with occasional eye contact ! So I asked her to lie on her back instead and it's my turn to give her a catbath, licking on her beautiful pink nipples while my hand ventured down south. When I sensed some minor flooding, I attempted to slip a finger in the crevice, I met no resistance, so I eased my finger in all the way using techniques I picked up from the Jason Julius video, soon she was getting wetter and wetter, so I asked her to move closer to the egde of the bed so that I could crouch on the floor to be in better position for DATY. From her reaction, I could tell she really knew how to enjoy the service ! :miao:

Finally it's time for the main course, with the dom on, we started in missionary, as I always enjoy this position with a good GFE girl, and also for DFK although I forgot she was reluctant to do DFK ! But to my delight, when I naturally planted my mouth on hers while I slowly revving up my momentum, she responded by sticking her tongue over, and soon it became a full on DFK ! Ahh...what a good feeling when the girl does that, it gave me a sense of achievement ! So everything went right after that and I was in no hurry to cum. I lifted her up in the Lotus position so we could talk and kiss like lovers, and finally I placed her at the edge of the bed again with me standing on the ground for a wheelbarrow finish.

Afterwards in the shower, Moe became even more passionate than when we first started, that's what I like about K-girls, once you get on, she would really show it, as I told her a few things what she could have done better, her eyes brightened up and accepted the pointers happily. And during the remaining time in the room, several times we passed each other as she was tidying up the room, she would cup my face in her hands and gave me another kiss ! Haha
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

good report bro,....

After Read this AR I would like to say "Copy that!"

But my mind is saying Yah yah yah

It happened in room no.1, next time I will do like you book the girl and room

When I saw Pretty Moe, Wow she is as sweet as Angel Jamie ! (from my BiAss sweet is different from cute! So Moe is sweet and Spicy kid is cute)

wow,.. i will have a look bro

Banned
    With so many Korean beauties at 5 Star what is Max doing in Seoul?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlim View Post
    After Read this AR I would like to say "Copy that!"

But my mind is saying Yah yah yah

It happened in room no.1, next time I will do like you book the girl and room

When I saw Pretty Moe, Wow she is as sweet as Angel Jamie ! (from my BiAss sweet is different from cute! So Moe is sweet and Spicy kid is cute)
    So, have you seen her afterall ?

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    So, have you seen her afterall ?
    I saw her face on Sunday before your session but I booked spicy kid already( If not ,it might be the first time I could beat Wilisno rocket)
    After big match on Sunday I'm recovering my health by Arginine I'm not old guy but the big match make me feel very very very very very happy (and need time to recover)

Btw, I'm still looking for the best runner up(if my favour take holiday again, I don't wanna have problem like last time that my little bro had temporary disable) The good competitors are New wave Moe, Whisky, Tara, Rubi and Super Star Lisa, Summer, Queen Moon , Queen Fei Fei and the big name that I couldn't cut from my list are Little "HEBE"( waiting to see her again when she will come back) and Touching expert "Loren"

I saw her face on Sunday before your session but I booked spicy kid already( If not ,it might be the first time I could beat Wilisno rocket)
    After big match on Sunday I'm recovering my health by Arginine I'm not old guy but the big match make me feel very very very very very happy (and need time to recover)

Btw, I'm still looking for the best runner up(if my favour take holiday again, I don't wanna have problem like last time that my little bro had temporary disable) The good competitors are New wave Moe, Whisky, Tara, Rubi and Super Star Lisa, Summer, Queen Moon , Queen Fei Fei and the big name that I couldn't cut from my list are Little "HEBE"( waiting to see her again when she will come back) and Touching expert "Loren"
    You've got a big task ahead of you !

Bro alexlim,...i can say Moe she is so good bro

i will be back for her for sure and sure again,...

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You've got a big task ahead of you !
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Bro alexlim,...i can say Moe she is so good bro

i will be back for her for sure and sure again,...
    Bro Wilisno and Bro Cisco,

I would like to complete my long list task asap but I don't want to choose other girl if spicy kid work. That's why I will finish my big task slowly

yeah bro alexlim,....

I like her,..she`s my no.2 girl

She have something that made me want to come back to ASK FOR MORE ,...........

Oh moe,...can i ASK FOR MORE ...? AAHHHmmm MUUUUAAAAAhhhhh,.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bros

Wilisno bro wrote a good report and yes Moe is not bad too which i also mention in my own report too.

MOE

Moe Love
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc