It's my first time to try out a brand girl at BlueMoon, I don't know how a girl qualifies as a brand girl, would it be the face ? The body ? or the service ? So I was very keen to find out.

From my observation, Maggie is quite pretty, she's got a pair of big bright eyes and a very kissable mouth. Bodywise, Maggie has got a pair of well shaped and delicious C-cup breast, young and firm. She's about 165cm tall, with a full body of milky white smooth skin, a full head of thick and long hair cascading down to the bottom of her spine, a true picture of femininity when she let her hair down ! Servicewise, although she's not a pro, but her attitude certainly can more than compensate for it. Especially her DFK, it's among the best and the most enthusiastic of all !

Maggie was a bit shy and a bit nervous at first, as she didn't know if she had to shower with me or separately. But once she warmed up, her GFE was among the best. She showered with me and cleaned me up thoroughly. When her face was close to me, I attempted to kiss her on the lips, but she moved away to avoid it, explaining that she wanted to brush her teeth first, so I was thinking it could be a bad start of a session for me, because she didn't like DFK, but fortunately I couldn't be more wrong, she proved herself later that she's among the best kisser around.

She started my giving me a very wet catbath on the nipples, but instead of moving down for BBBJ, she moved up and gave me some nice DFK. After a couple of minutes of DFK, she's becoming more and more passionate, she pulled my hand and guided it to fondle her breasts, and her breasts were so firm and beautiful, one doesn't have to be a tits lover to appreciate them.

Special mention should be given to her DFK, she's got one of the softest tongues that has gone into my mouth, and the movement of her tongue make you feel in no doubt that she's enjoying it. Then she moved down south while she used her magnificient tits to caress my body at the same time. Sensing that my hands were free, she moved her body sideway so as to let me reach her behind, so I started testing the water by gently inserting my finger in it. By then she was already all wet through, and as my finger moved inside her, her head moved up and down in an ever increasing speed. I indicated her to climb on me in positionfor DATY, she obliged by showing me her dripping little sister, so a good round of DATY turned her on so much that she actually asked for the main event

With the dom on I made my first attemp of penetration. Although she was already so wet, the insertion still produce some discomfort for her, so I did it slowly and when I was fully in and a few strokes later, she was turning wild. She was begging me to get into it quickly. So I picked up the speed and she was grabbing me everywhere.

Maggie was not a screamer, but from her reaction to the pumping action by holding on to me so tight, I knew she's very horny by then. So I got to work without disappointing her, and I was rewarded by her stiffening her legs twice, and there's no doubt that she was cumming, evidence could be seen as she was oozing out that thick milky white stuff, seeing that made me feel reluctant to change position, because in Mish I could see the expression on her face and still maintain a non-stop DFK which I can do all day with her, eventually I was spent, and instead of having a rest before my pulling out, she pulled my head down and kissed me on the cheeks, and I must say the appreciation was mutual !

After cleaning me up with tissues, she gave me a good massage, it surprised me that she had such strong hands. If I didn't remind her to check the time, we could have gone overtime for a mile !

It's always enjoyable when a girl appreciated your effort to please her, Maggie kept saying thanks to me and followed me to the door and gave several kisses on the way, just like a lover ! What a lovely girl !