Person's Name : Lucy

Establishment : Lalabell's

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.lalabells.com.au

Phone : 0452 178168

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $210/45min Diamond

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, 69, mish, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Very pretty, tallish, lovely shapely figure, nice D-cups, good legs, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mongolian

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - very pretty, lovely figure, great service

My experience/comments : I wanted to try this place again, in spite of a poor session last time, as the rooms are large and clean and the parking easy. And it was the first day for the girl I saw (and, I’ve since learned, it was also her last day).

I called the lovely Jenny and she recommended Lucy.

Jenny greeted me and showed me into the room and we had a chat. I then paid and Jenny sent Lucy in.

WOW – Lucy is very pretty and was beautifully presented with good make-up and was wearing a long black low-cut dress revealing a promising rack. She is quite tall and was friendly and engaging from the outset.

We both stripped and she joined me in the shower for a good washing of all my cracks and crevices.

Lucy has a lovely shapely figure (not at all fat) with a fine pair of D-cups, nice legs and a trimmed bush. She had a lips tattoo above her left breast but she later told me it was temporary stick-on. The photos they use are real.

Lucy helped dry me and I lay down on my back.

She started by bending over me for some light kissing which soon developed into DFKing and she rubbed her tits over my torso while stroking my cock.

She then moved down to lick my groin and wiped my cock before working her way up my shaft.

It was an excellent BBBJ – lovely soft lips, no teeth and no interruptions and she also applied some lube to make her hand-action even better.

Lucy soon asked whether I wanted some 69 and moved round. This was very good as she reacted immediately and was soon moaning loudly and squirming around and I was allowed some FIV.

She said she was cumming, and it certainly sounded like it, before she pulled away for a breather.

Lucy then got a condom and I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. She first said she
    didn’t do that but then said I could if I wanted.

We started with some lovely cowgirl which was great, looking up at this PYT as she rode me.

We then had some mish, with Lucy urging me on, and I then stood by the table for some doggie. At first she knelt on the table but that was too high so I got her to stand and bend over.

This was very good as we both watched in the opposite mirror and I could admire her tits swinging low.

I then lay down for some more BJ and, with the assistance of more lube, I soon came in her mouth.

Lucy spat in a tissue and had a shower and we then had a chat.

She said she was from Mongolia and has been in Australia for one month – her English is pretty good. She currently works at Lalabell’s on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and is also trying some other shops.

Time was up and I had a good chat with Jenny, giving her some tips on how they could improve their website.

Diamond Service previously included CIM but that has been deleted as Jenny said not all girls do it (so it’s now shower together, DFKing, BBBJ and 69).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She seems to have left Lalabells. Anyone know where she went?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk