Quote Originally Posted by hobgoblin View Post
Let's not recommend management to put pressure on girls doing things they may not be comfortable with.
I am not asking the Management to put pressure on Zoe. That's why I use the word "consider" and I said that if she does not want to do daty and cim, that's okay. The reason I suggest bbbj instead of cbj is that I do not believe Zoe will be able to attract many customers with her so limited services so matter how good she looks.

The fact that there are a few postings by brothers (immediately after my posting) saying that $300 per hour for cbj is not acceptable to them indicate bbbj is absolute minimum to fetch a $300 hourly rate. I am sure Zoe wants to do this job because of financial reason and if she cannot make enough money out of the job, there is no point to enter this industry. She has to strike a balance between what she has to offer as services and how much she wants to get out of this job.

This is what I want to say and I think the Management understands my points, that's why he would discuss the services with Zoe tonight.