Yamada was nice enough to send this new young thing to my place today. Her name is Tha Tiger (?) but she told me her Aussie name as we met.

She is about 164cm tall and has dyed blonde hair. Its a very pretty and nice face to look at. She has a piercing below her lower lip, one in her tongue (I can see that this is going to be popular!) and one in her navel. She has fairly large breasts. I would say the largest that Yamada has ever brought to market. I would say that these may be big enough even for AhLungor to enjoy- he certainly couldn't say that they are small. She was dressed for action in heels, lace stockings and pink/black lacy underwear under a sexy skirt and top. She would stand out in a crowd.

Her English is close to perfect and she sounds like any 18 year old Aussie, having lived here for two years. To make things a little bit more raunchy she is 1/4 Portuguese! She loves Sydney and comes from Fukuoka (I think, I remember it had Fuk in the name anyway).

This was Tha Tiger's first session and I asked if she was nervous and she said "No, not really". Fuck! I would be if I was her.

Im thinking I'll give a concise report today (as I have things to do/people to see tonight) without too much detail. But she is very friendly, will try anything and is happy to learn. She will perform all tasks that Yamada advertises and is very fresh, keen and enthusiastic and I'm sure that she will very quickly become a star like Lungor. She is more full figured and not on the skinny side for those that like that style.

Thankyou Yamada. Another true Japanese teenager with an outstanding attitude from the stables of Tokyo Model Agency.