Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tha Tiger- A Horney Young Japanese Feline

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Tha Tiger- A Horney Young Japanese Feline

Yamada was nice enough to send this new young thing to my place today. Her name is Tha Tiger (?) but she told me her Aussie name as we met.

She is about 164cm tall and has dyed blonde hair. Its a very pretty and nice face to look at. She has a piercing below her lower lip, one in her tongue (I can see that this is going to be popular!) and one in her navel. She has fairly large breasts. I would say the largest that Yamada has ever brought to market. I would say that these may be big enough even for AhLungor to enjoy- he certainly couldn't say that they are small. She was dressed for action in heels, lace stockings and pink/black lacy underwear under a sexy skirt and top. She would stand out in a crowd.

Her English is close to perfect and she sounds like any 18 year old Aussie, having lived here for two years. To make things a little bit more raunchy she is 1/4 Portuguese! She loves Sydney and comes from Fukuoka (I think, I remember it had Fuk in the name anyway).

This was Tha Tiger's first session and I asked if she was nervous and she said "No, not really". Fuck! I would be if I was her.

Im thinking I'll give a concise report today (as I have things to do/people to see tonight) without too much detail. But she is very friendly, will try anything and is happy to learn. She will perform all tasks that Yamada advertises and is very fresh, keen and enthusiastic and I'm sure that she will very quickly become a star like Lungor. She is more full figured and not on the skinny side for those that like that style.

Thankyou Yamada. Another true Japanese teenager with an outstanding attitude from the stables of Tokyo Model Agency.

Good info,..bro

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Yamada was nice enough to send this new young thing to my place today. Her name is Tha Tiger (?) but she told me her Aussie name as we met.

She is about 164cm tall and has dyed blonde hair. Its a very pretty and nice face to look at. She has a piercing below her lower lip, one in her tongue (I can see that this is going to be popular!) and one in her navel. She has fairly large breasts. I would say the largest that Yamada has ever brought to market. I would say that these may be big enough even for AhLungor to enjoy- he certainly couldn't say that they are small. She was dressed for action in heels, lace stockings and pink/black lacy underwear under a sexy skirt and top. She would stand out in a crowd.

Her English is close to perfect and she sounds like any 18 year old Aussie, having lived here for two years. She loves Sydney and comes from Fukuoka (I think, I remember it had Fuk in the name anyway).

This was Tha Tiger's first session and I asked if she was nervous and she said "No, not really". Fuck! I would be if I was her.

Im thinking I'll give a concise report today (as I have things to do/people to see tonight) without too much detail. But she is very friendly, will try anything and is happy to learn. She will perform all tasks that Yamada advertises and is very fresh, keen and enthusiastic and I'm sure that she will very quickly become a star like Lungor. She is more full figured and not on the skinny side for those that like that style.

Thankyou Yamada. Another true Japanese teenager with an outstanding attitude from the stables of Tokyo Model Agency.

Thanks very much for the AR of Tha Tiger.

when i saw her at the 1st time, she is sexy dynamite and my son would have say hi to her pussy and sexy tong, she is very frindly and looks like a japanese lady gaga.

18yo japanese start change the fashion^^ its very interest in for all age.

most beauty GAL from FUKUOKA, SHAMROCKET from FUKUOKA too. today was her 1st time for this job , but sh said i really enjoy this job and she was already full booking.

like a shamrocket^^ and lungor^^. \\

we got super Japanese Idol for while. he boobs and tatoo is very sexy and I must try with her^^ unique girl is japanese style i think,

i hope every one enjoy!!!!!

make an appointment by sms to 0421225572

Yamada^^

Oh yeh she is like a Japanese Lady Gaga and I forgot there are a couple of tattoos across her back. A real goer as we say!!

Shop Owner
    Oh yeh she is like a Japanese Lady Gaga and I forgot there are a couple of tattoos across her back. A real goer as we say!!

She is really dynamite ^^ she likes SEX too, sister of LUNGOR i think^^

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thinking of seeing her today...do you have time to post more detail? Body wise is she similar to lun but bigger tits?

She is a bigger size than Lungor. She carries a little extra weight but you would turn to look at her in the street. I think she will get quite athletic in the next few weeks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Disappointing session yesterday with her - didn't listen to BBBJ advice, starfish in the sack, wouldnt recommend.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    To make things a little bit more raunchy she is 1/4 Portuguese!

I like this style

Shop Owner
    must be bang hard^^

Shop Owner

Her English is close to perfect and she sounds like any 18 year old Aussie, having lived here for two years. To make things a little bit more raunchy she is 1/4 Portuguese! She loves Sydney and comes from Fukuoka (I think, I remember it had Fuk in the name anyway).

I never sex with 18yo japanese animal ^^ must be good experience for my life^^

Banned
    Dont sample own mechandise yamada san?

Quote Originally Posted by yamada View Post
    I never sex with 18yo japanese animal ^^ must be good experience for my life^^

The new famous StarFish replacing NiceImpact!

Shop Owner
    She is very busy sir^^ every day almost full booking and she enjoy sex with all clients.

young one likes SEX. its nice Life sir^^

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looking forward to seeing other feedback, definitely didn't click with me

Shop Owner
    really?

tha tiger is very busy girl this weeks, tomorrow till friday has almost booked out sir, most of the booking from 2nd booking.

im sorry about the your session sir.

she is new to this industry and i hope she will be like as lungor sir. she has experience of greek service at private and she likes sex.

18 yo japanese does not has much experience, but she is little bit different with other, she is 1/4 of euro and 3/4 of aisian, i tho she is very rare for my section.

each clients has different vision of sex. i hope she enjoy with this job for while^^

Banned
    yamada,

You naming your models after Syd99 members? Lungor, Max Impact and now Tha Tiger ... ?

lol ... I love it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTiger View Post
    yamada,

You naming your models after Syd99 members? Lungor, Max Impact and now Tha Tiger ... ?

lol ... I love it !!!
    BTW, when is the mating season for Tigers.

But wait, it's 24/7 for TheTiger................haha

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Yeah Ahlungor ... fuck ... I'm horny now ... maybe a quick trip into town ....

Shop Owner
    Shamrocket is the best name i think sir^^

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast