Thread: Ada

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Ada

Ada was a delightful experience.

She was presented in what I guess were her street clothes, a little loose top over a push up bra, tall boots, and short denim skirt with G string. Lovely smile, happy face, very cute.

Chinese, from near Shanghai, with only a little English. Tall girl, good figure with some side enhancements done on the boobies. Shaved to a map of tassie, with perhaps a bit more fur on the pussy lips than I would normally prefer.
    Has a great vibe in the room.

A real good hearted GFE. Really soft lips, slight kisser, but no DFK. Kinda hard to describe but the love making just flowed. She is very comfortable in the room and just seems to know what turns a guy on. Very soft skin, lots of hugs. Really enjoys DATY, and has a terrific BBBJ, tea bagging, that turned into a very lengthy 69.

I can never tell if a WL is enjoying herself or not but Ada seemed to be making all the right signals that she was having an enjoyable time. Did she really have a super wet pussy and cum lots or just faking it? Either way she gave all the right vibes.

I was apparently a bit big for her in doggie so we resorted to cow girl. This was a great decision. Ada is the orgasm queen. She has fantastic pubic bone action and just gently grinds away. Even after giving me a shattering orgasm she just kept at it ….. and it felt fantastic. So get her on top and you will truly enjoy the ride.

It was at the end that Ada revealed in perfect English “One more time?” Yo baby – next week.

If you are ever feeling jaded with life in general, Ada is a terrific pick me up. An hour’s investment in happiness. Real girl friend experience.

Recommended.

Enjoy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Greag report mate will try since monica is on holiday

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey bro since u met ada... Can u
    Confirm if the pics in their website is legit??

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Yup that is Ada. Looks good eh? The photos of all the girls I have seen at 533 have had genuine photos. I don't think the 533 photos have been photo shopped but whoever takes the photos does seem to get just the right amount of light and camera angle to show the girls in their best light. Boobies are a little enhanced but did not detract from the experience. Just be careful if you are well endowned - she really can't handle big guys - but on top where she could adjust penetration to suit herself, she was fantastic.

Photos don't really do Ada justice - she is super affectionate and great to be with.

Enjoy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mmmm from the photo, too skinny for me..... Went and saw kasey and pics is exactly same

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was with her for the one day she work at 271 marrickville. The report is spot on. Good bod but I wouldn't say too skinny.... Just right size and good height

Banned
    Nice report Pussy HUnter,

One way to tell if a girl is enjoying herself is to see if she "switchess off" during sex. That is an easy-out for girls who aren't enjoying themselves. Many western girls seem to do this - bright and bubbly until you start fucking, then they're staring at the wall and not letting you anywhere near their face. As soon as you finish they're back to bright and bubbly again - this is cheap, bad acting. I get it most of the time when I'm fucking caucs. Shops like 359, 130 Red Rose, Ginza, BlueMoon, MOC, TMC, all have girls who are very engaging during sex. It's the best way I can tell if a girl is enjoying herself.