Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lina - Fucking feedback is not alway needed !!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Lina - Fucking feedback is not alway needed !!!!

I saw Lina as a 'mystery girl' selection at Bluemoon. I thought why not go for a mystery girl because if I only ever choose the girl then I don't know what I am missing out on.

In short:
    -I thought she was Thai based on her accent and jaw line, but she is from Honk Kong
    - Normal looking girl, not a beauty queen but still attractive - smiley face
    - About 20yo
    - Average height and build
    - A+ cup
    - Tried normal positions - mish, girl on top, sideways, against wall etc
    - Excellent attitude, easy to have a conversation with & to have a joke along the way. Couldn't meet a nicer girl to have an hour with personality wise.
    - Shower for two, nice cleaning technique

She gave me what I consider to be the most honest feedback and funniest moment with a girl. Towards the end of the session I think she was getting a bit tired as was I and she asked me in a nice sweet sort of way if I had cum yet because I had paused for a moment. I replied 'not yet' and then asked my normal automatic return question to her this which was 'how about you, have you cum yet?' to which she turned her head to the side, closed her eyes and whispered while sighing 'not yet'. I couldn't help but laugh to myself at her response, it was just so honest but hilarious at the same time. I quickly withdrew after that and did CIM & a little accidental COF / COB.

It looks like I have kept my record in tact for this year and not made a girl cum yet.

At least they are honest, that's the most important thing!

No false cums this year either!

Shop Owner
    Always love the title of this report...
    "To make a client happy,
    We have to provide a happy customer service
    Most importantly to give him a happy girl,
    To ensure that we always spending more time to take care and love our girls..."

So everytime you visit us would be a once in a BlueMoon experience

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Banned
    Somehow, no one in blue moon is answering my call or replying my SMS for the last few days. How did you guys booked anything?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bleachy View Post
    Somehow, no one in blue moon is answering my call or replying my SMS for the last few days. How did you guys booked anything?
    Hey Bleachy, mabe your number has faded and they can't see it anymore ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    I saw Lina as a 'mystery girl' selection at Bluemoon. I thought why not go for a mystery girl because if I only ever choose the girl then I don't know what I am missing out on.

In short:
    -I thought she was Thai based on her accent and jaw line, but she is from Honk Kong
    - Normal looking girl, not a beauty queen but still attractive - smiley face
    - About 20yo
    - Average height and build
    - A+ cup
    - Tried normal positions - mish, girl on top, sideways, against wall etc
    - Excellent attitude, easy to have a conversation with & to have a joke along the way. Couldn't meet a nicer girl to have an hour with personality wise.
    - Shower for two, nice cleaning technique

She gave me what I consider to be the most honest feedback and funniest moment with a girl. Towards the end of the session I think she was getting a bit tired as was I and she asked me in a nice sweet sort of way if I had cum yet because I had paused for a moment. I replied 'not yet' and then asked my normal automatic return question to her this which was 'how about you, have you cum yet?' to which she turned her head to the side, closed her eyes and whispered while sighing 'not yet'. I couldn't help but laugh to myself at her response, it was just so honest but hilarious at the same time. I quickly withdrew after that and did CIM & a little accidental COF / COB.

It looks like I have kept my record in tact for this year and not made a girl cum yet.
    Ahahaha having a set prefix to see only the AR's from your favorite shop means I missed out on reading this beauty. Glad I was curious enough to see what's happening in the forum. Classic AR.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    Maybe start a thread: 'Who is the easiest girl to make cum"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post

Maybe start a thread: 'Who is the easiest girl to make cum"
    Wait, you're suggesting someone ELSE start it?? :-P

Ace review by the way. Also missed this one the first time around, cheers for bumping it!

Banned
    Hey Bleachy, mabe your number has faded and they can't see it anymore ...
    hmmm, what does that mean?

hmmm, what does that mean?
    Your number has faded because of bleach, its a joke!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I got it without the extended explanation kkk

Banned
    Gotcha, I wasn't aware of the reference to the nick.

I haven't got any reply from them on here too. And no one is answering the phone. I think I must be in a blacklist. I thought they don't store your number.

Gotcha, I wasn't aware of the reference to the nick.

I haven't got any reply from them on here too. And no one is answering the phone. I think I must be in a blacklist. I thought they don't store your number.
    Have you done somethng to warrant being on a blacklist ?

Shop Owner
    We do have policies that if our girls ever report a client trying to perform unprotected sex ,any unfriendly behaviour ,trying to play with our booking line etc. we will blacklist or ignore a client for period from 1-2weeks or permanently. We are not hunger for all possible cents to earn we do care and love or girls. It is for the protection to our girls and indeed all other clients; I do understand some misunderstanding might cause these matter so I have just ask our reception to release all the blacklist and let's start it all over again. Apologise for bleachy and those who we accidentally blacklist.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoonSyd.com View Post
    We do have policies that if our girls ever report a client trying to perform unprotected sex ,any unfriendly behaviour ,trying to play with our booking line etc. we will blacklist or ignore a client for period from 1-2weeks or permanently. We are not hunger for all possible cents to earn we do care and love or girls. It is for the protection to our girls and indeed all other clients; I do understand some misunderstanding might cause these matter so I have just ask our reception to release all the blacklist and let's start it all over again. Apologise for bleachy and those who we accidentally blacklist.
    Do you share blacklists with other shops ?

Shop Owner
    Do you share blacklists with other shops ?
    Unless its a really bad client I think every shop has their definition of "blacklist"

Shop Owner
    Come try out this super innocent and young lady today!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol a few months ago i would have said this girl was innocent, she has quickly learnt the power of seduction and the $$$ =)

still a fun girl to spend time with though ...

Banned
    Have you done somethng to warrant being on a blacklist ?
    nope, but got an explanation from bluemoon, must be a mix up, i did not even seen the gal they were talking about...

anyway, i thought they do not store phone numbers, but having a blacklist clearly mean numbers are stored in phonebooks...

nope, but got an explanation from bluemoon, must be a mix up, i did not even seen the gal they were talking about...

anyway, i thought they do not store phone numbers, but having a blacklist clearly mean numbers are stored in phonebooks...
    Maybe they just add your number to their smartphone reject call list.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast