Hi bros, well I finally had the pleasure of seeing Nakisa. I believe I had been waiting almost a year to see her. And I will say she did not disappoint. She is the same as she was the last time I saw her. The only negative I have to say is that she didn’t have time to put make up on so she wasn’t dolled up.
She is very responsive and genuinely a very nice girl. After I showered I walked over to the bed where she was waiting. Throughout the whole session we have really good chat. Her English is very good in my opinion. She stands up and we start DFK and she starts to play with my little bro. Then she slowly moves down to my nipples and then what I have been waiting for with huge anticipation was her BBBJ. I must say one of my favourite things is standing while the girl gives me a BBBJ. She didn’t really have any eye contact but that didn’t really matter as I was enjoying her skill. Then we lay on the bed and I started by licking and kissing her nipples and then started to play with her wet pussy. It was just as I remembered it. She was very responsive to my playing. I lost count how many times I made her cum by just DATY and fingering. Once I was done DATY she thanked me with some more BBBJ. She almost got me over the line then so I asked her to slow down and we then lay down side by side and continued to chat some more with a lot of DFK and my hand found that wet juicy pussy again. Once again she came. I loved the fact that she was getting off on it. After we chatted some more and continued the DFK she gave me some more BBBJ and then I said “I think it’s time” so she grabbed a dom and put it on. No need for lube and she jumped on for a ride. I was super happy with cowgirl so that was the way we started and ended. The great thing is she has very long hair. One thing I find really sexy is when a girl can sit there topless and her hair covers her tits. She was fairly tight and I was enjoying every moment.
We then just relaxed for the last 10mins continuing to chat and more DFK. It was a true GFE. I hope Ginza will continue to roster her on. I think I will be a regular of hers!