Thread: COCO-Too Hot!

COCO-Too Hot!

Being a hot day yesterday I thought I’d go and cool off and have a dip at Angie’s palace of pleasure so i booked in Coco for some hot action to match the temperature of the day.

I was the first inline so I knew she’d be fresh and steamy. Coco walked in with her curvaceous body and lustful eyes staring right at me. Her DFK sent me into outer space and the moment she knelt down and started BBBJ me I knew this was going to get even hotter!

Coco wasted no time in pumping my shaft with her wet lips and I immediately threw her onto the bed applied the Dom and went at her hole like a madman escaped from prison.
    We pumped like a piston from a runaway train until I felt myself about to blow, so I quickly ripped off the rubber and commanded her to continue blowing me. Once again I asked her reapply the dom and banged her ass like a virgin schoolgirl who wanted to have it deep inside her.

This swapping performance continued until I knew I just had to blow my load so I once again ripped off the dom and she blew me until I came across her titties andwith a moan of relief we both fell to the bed and waited to regain our breath.

Coco is a automatic type of babe who needs no instructions or training. Her BBBJ skills are excellent and she has a huge amount of stamina. With her willingness to please Coco sows her skills from a history of respect for what she does and she’s damn good at it.
    Although temperatures yesterday were close to 40C I’m sure we were way beyond that yesterday morning in that pink passion filled pleasure dome.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    A nice report on Coco you must have been having a good time with this gem of a lady while I was sweating it out with Bobo.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried Coco today and can recommend her. She has a pretty face and slim sexy body with very smooth pale skin. She Dfk and BBBJ likes sex but not too deep. Hardly any English but she's friendly and easy going. I'd guess she's in her 30s like most girls at 533. Definitely worth trying for 30 mins.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy07 View Post
    I tried Coco today and can recommend her. She has a pretty face and slim sexy body with very smooth pale skin. She Dfk and BBBJ likes sex but not too deep. Hardly any English but she's friendly and easy going. I'd guess she's in her 30s like most girls at 533. Definitely worth trying for 30 mins.
    Try her for an hour she is a good GFE I saw her a couple of weeks ago she was nice, I did a report on here if anyone is interested.

Banned
    Nice report Joeblow.