Thread: MOC Moran

Junior Member(有D料到)

MOC Moran

Went to see Moran at MOC. Turned up to the place in and she was a tall girl. Went to showers individually, which was fine since the shower was very small.

She came out of the shower naked, perfect body, long legs, B cup with nice nipples. I stood up and give her a hug, feeling her warm, smooth skin. We started kissing

Placed her on the bed, started playing with her tits. She is very sensitive (I thought anyway) when kissing her tits, and she will firmly say no and give you a face that turns you off.

Going down south to the dense forrest. That's a really good thing about the girls at MOC, they are pretty untouched and I really enjoy watching their body shake when they reach orgasm.

Back for some more kissing, I can see that she doesn't want to kiss because of where my mouth was at 1 min ago. No problems, trying to kiss on the face then onto the neck. She pushed me away and said no again. She now had this "I hate you" face and gave me the dead fish treatment.

Fine, how about some blowjob with 69, at least I don't have to see the "I hate you" face. Another word comes out of her mouth, "No", now with a "f##k off" face.

By this time, I'm in no mood to see her face, tried to turn her over. Turning a 50kg dead fish around wasn't easy, but I managed. More "No"s to kissing on the back. By this time I just want to go home.

$350 was on my mind, and I wanted to at least get a release. Turned her over, blowjob with the "f##k" off face still on. Fine, I'll do myself a $350 handjob.

When I was about to release, I told her to give me some tissue and turned over to finish it off myself. Don't even want to release anywhere near her.

I went into the bathroom to wash my hands. She asked if I wanted a shower, I told her that I no, I put my clothes on, waited for her to shower and left.

Oh well, $350 wank. Better off to go 5* for the rest of my punting life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That was a really bad experience bro. Too bad the girl looked so hot in the picture. What happened to MOC? It seems their standard is falling apart, perhaps they stop providing pre-shift training?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    interesting from their website description: ...Extremely hungry for sex!!! Great feminine personalities!!! Awesome GFE!!! Ultimate services ...First see will never forget!!!

i guess the only thing correct is first see will never forget.

yes their services is falling apart, lots of times they ignore my call and sms and i just go for other agency instead.....

hope they can improve...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interested in seeing MOC response on this...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well she is advertised as providing DFK so if this review is accurate then you were not provided with the proper service

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    MOC, get Katrina to train all the other princesses! Stat!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    damn , its as bad if not worse than my friend's experience, i feel so sorry for you bro...

Banned
    that is really bad, bad experience like that makes me lost interest in punting...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you remember how MOC responds on this website before, they usually attack the negative reporter & blame them for whatever happened & accuse them of false statements.

After a few times, they stopped responding after it was so obvious that brothers on the site wouldn't believe them. I doubt very much MOC would respond kindly but if he does, then hope fully he will have heard his customers and address the issue properly.

In the meantime, punters should avoid them rather than support them with your $!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How about other MOC girls? Need 2nd thought to book..
    Good drops...

MOC says Shine has more photos coming but google has her on other websites which seems to be her which is unlikely.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Stick to proven good performers at MOC at the moment by the sound of it.

I have reviewed Chessi positively and had repeat sessions with her. She has a great attitude.

Banned
    A lot of money, but this looks like another shop I've got to try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceman 123 View Post
    Max, Katrina/Tannya has taken an extended leave of absence from this industry according to my intelligence. It's unlikely she will come back soon at least not in the next couple of months.

By the way, the treatments that another brother got from Moran were exactly the same as brother able, the writer of this thread, according to the PM I received from him.
    Fuck nooooooooooo ........ My Tannya!!!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    A lot of money, but this looks like another shop I've got to try.
    Have you even read the thread? hahaha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    actually she was posted as "HUNGRY FOR SEX"
    turns out she hated sex doesn't like it, just doing it for money
    doesn't like talking