Thread: Masstige 8 - Don't Bother

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Masstige 8 - Don't Bother

Bros

Another disappointing report with Masstige8. Despite a previous bad encounter I decided to give it another try and to my dismay I am more pissed than ever.
    Went upstairs sat down in the waiting room and as usual the girls walk in utter their name
    then do a 360 degree turn before you can catch their name or see their face.
    I picked this girl named Annie shes a bit chubby but on the friendly side, we went upstairs for the shower onto the table then after a short massage on the back she flip me over massaged my chest then my lb, on with the dom, then after less than 5 minutes she took off the dom and that was the high point of the session I hadn't even come. That was $165 for a session of complete bs. I mean has anyone been in this situation before with Masstige8? not all girls are equal or trained I know, but this is my 2nd time with this bunch surely I can't be the only one being ripped off by them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    5 mins and not coming is not right. Was your time up?

I have not gone to this place this my last pathetic session. Picked a pretty girl in the line up, up to the room and it was so mechanically. No shower together (before and after). No touching, at all! NO talking. wtf?

ONly thing i did get was a tug. After i came, i went straight out and never to return.

THere was one good girl there. Very prettym friendly and fun to be with. Her name is Mia. If i do come back, it'll be only for her. Not sure if she is there anymore. She was still there as of last yr.

Banned
    I haven't been to this place in ages, but used to be somewhat of a regular.
    They got too popular and quality service become second to quantity. Before they were popular, their manager actually used to post here to make sure everything was ok. Their girls were good looking and service was great.

But now, it's like a factory where they just process you and try to get you out as fast as possible.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yes, I have had a similar experience here as well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I dont usually comment on places that I don't go but it looks like time to switch to a Thai or Chinese join.

I never (well almost) punt in Korean joins course I find Korean girls generally not very friendly plus the language barrier really puts me off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There used to some real gems like Veronica but I think service of the girls have dropped so much now. Stick with Asian places

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to be for there more often too. Now more likely the fs that rnt... especially now I find ginza is cheaper than rnt lol.

Although mine advice. Go see Cherry, Sugar, Honey or Brandy at M8 and you will have amazing time. Brandy good too cos during massage she does many sneaky rubs of the little brother.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had similar experience to the first post. In general, I agree with bros here the standard and level of services have been dropping in the last 6 months. May be a combination of too busy and unhappy ML, but receptionists are always courteous and helpful. I was a frequent customer but rarely these days. In the last 6 months, I would rank Sugar by far the best Service for me and followed by Honey. Both went overseas for a break and worth trying if they are back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey bro,
    Im the regular right now in M8. Ive only had one time like you. its because the girl already work for 12 hours and im the last guy. she really try to be nice, but notmuch talking. But, for others that ive tried, they've seems nice to me. their great no rushing.

If you come, you can ask how long they've been working for today. if more than 8hrs, I will not recommend for you. but for less than 8. Why not? (for me)
    This place for me is really addictive, especially when you find someone that really nice with you. when you go agin with her, shell remember you, and even nicer to you. So, yeah, this only my suggestion.