Thread: TARA @ 5* City

TARA @ 5* City

Tara, the girl in Fast and Furious ? Haha, yes and no !

Lookwise, yes, at first glance, she's got a striking resemblance to Suki in the movie Fast and Furious, except I think Suki has a smaller mouth and thinner lips. But their demeanors are totally different ! Suki seems to be a wilder and more rebellious character, while Tara is a tame, soft and very friendly girl ! So Tara is not fast nor furious, she's a heart-warming girl next door !

Especially when she came out to greet me, she lifted her hand next to her face and waved with a big smile and said " Hi ! " It made me feel comfortable with her already. She proceeded to take the cup off me as we walked to our room.

It was a short walk to a room downstairs, so I didn't have a lot of time to enjoy her back view as wowed by bro Manman888, but once in the room, I turned on all the lights and have a good inspection of her, and I was delighted. Tara was pretty, with a slim and long body, curvy in the right places. We talked about how she's now famous for being the Suki lookalike, she laughed and asked me how to get on Aus99. Then she said a lot of her friends actually said she looked more like a Miranda Kerr ! That's something I didn't think of, because my mind was pre-programmed to meet a Suki from Fast and Furious ! But after that comment, I pictured Miranda Kerr in my mind, and damn ! Tara was right too !!! She does look like a tanned version of our Miranda Kerr !!!

Tara has very good English ability, conversation flowed effortlessly between us, that made the experience so much more enjoyable, and her personality is so amiable I doubt if she can't get on with anybody at all !

Apart from the face, Tara also had a very desirable body shape, slim and slender body with extra long limbs, looked elegant on high heels, highlighted by a pair of fantastic looking C+cup breasts ! Enhanced and a job done to perfection ! I'm sure they can even please any breasts connoiseur, not only do they look good, but they feel real ! I deliberately tested them manually just short of annoying the lady, but I couldn't feel anything artificial about them. And Tara was very open about the surgery too, I complimented the advanced techniques and skills that the Korean plastic surgeon possess that they could do such a fine job, but Tara said Korean doctors are better in facial surgeries, but for boob jobs, Beverly Hill in USA is the best, just like in the TV series " Doctor 90210 " ! And that's where she got them done.

We went to the shower together where she gave me a good clean, but apart from that, not much happening in there, so with her permission, I showed her a few pointers as what she could do to make it better, she appreciated it so much that she cupped my face in her hands and gave me a big kiss on my lips, haha !

Onto the bed, she asked me to turn over to start her catbath from the back, it was a very wet and stimulating catbath, especially when she lingered on my bum and teasingly ventured near my crotch without touching my little brother, and to my surprise, suddenly I felt the sensation that I got from Loren's magic fingers, Tara was using the same technique running her fingers all over my back as lightly as being brushed with feathers!

Then she asked me to turn over and started her catbath again, but I think she stayed on my nipples a bit too long for my liking, but when it came to the BBBJ part, it's a different story, she did it brilliantly, and all the while she was looking at me either with direct eye contact or through the reflection of the side mirror, with a mischievous expression on her face, adequate pressure and the variety of movements with occasional deep throating was doing wonder to me. I couldn't wait much longer so I indicated to her that it's time for the main course !

We started in missionery. Since she used quite a bit of lube, that's why the penetration was too easy and gave the impression of her being loose, but in fact, a few strokes later when she's warmed up, it tightened up delightfully. And as with most 5* Korean girls that I've met, Tara didn't just lay there during the action, she hugged and caressed my back with the rhythm of the movements, without going over the top, it made me feel like I was making love to this girl ! It went on for such a long time while we kissed and talked during the action. Finally we switched to doggie with me leaning forward holding on to her magnificient C+cups while my piston motion continued, she was getting noisier by now ! Since Tara hasn't been a sceamer until then, so her loud moans gave me a sense of achievement, and so I floored the throttle of my engine and went fast and furious till we collapsed in a heap !

Later on she exclaimed : " You're a professional ! " Haha !

Another Wow from King Wilisno.

Where is Bro J?, hahaha you might give her a tip

For me she is still bubble pink Honda S2000, hahaha this week green light for whole week I will go to see her soon Sarang hae~

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlim View Post
    For me she is still bubble pink Honda S2000, hahaha this week green light for whole week I will go to see her soon Sarang hae~
    If you see her again and found some more torque, don't blame me for it !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If you see her again and found some more torque, don't blame me for it !
    As I posted before Tara need to be trained by more trainer, especially king wilisno. After she has been tuning by king Wilisno and was cooked by legend Master chef manman888, I think she is completely fast and yummy now.

I'm going to see her soon... Oops may be Cisco might be faster than me

Something happen on my head! Not many girls have 2-3 AR, and ARs from King Wilisno and legend manman8888 mean TaRa get QC passed stamp

Come Meet

Korean MIRANDA Today 4pm

Booking Advisable
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Come Meet

Korean MIRANDA Today 4pmL

Booking Advisable
    Miranda ? New name or new girl ?

Hmmm Miranda Kerrrrrr?

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Stunning TARA

Back after holidays

ALL WELCOME
    Gosh !!! Never ending sourse of exciting news here !!!

First the returning tour of the magnificient Jamie, followed by the seductive Tia, and now the fast and furious Tara !!!

Stunning TARA

Today 6pm

ALL WELCOME
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Banned
    Is there anywhere we can see photos of these girls?

Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    Is there anywhere we can see photos of these girls?
    Read my report for description, or google Fast and Furious and look for Yuki in the movie, Tara is somewhere between Yuki and Miranda Kerr !

Banned
    Fuck it ... I'll just go to 5-Star.

Yeah bro alexlim , i saw her and just saw her ....oi oi oi