Thread: ADA @ MyOutCall

ADA @ MyOutCall

I almost have to kick myself for letting this one slip through my radar ! Ada was really adorable, she reminded me of TinyTiny with her friendly personality !

Most of the girls I've seen in the last two years except Milo of 5* were under C-cups in their breast sizes, not that I don't like busty girls, but they would not be my primary reason for choosing a girl. Once in a while, I might want something different, so this time, I booked Ada because of the Ad emphasizing her DD breasts !

When the door opened and I was greeted by Ada, I was pleasantly surprised by her look. She's actually quite pretty, especially those big smiling eyes that were so endearing, and of course, her sensual full lips ...

Ada was grinning like meeting an old flame, she immediately grabbed my hand and led me inside the room. I gave her a bear hug just to feel her big bosom pressing on my chest, warm and soft. She responded by wrapping her arms around me and resting her head on my shoulder. After a few second, she leaned back to look at me with such attention I felt like I had my lover in my arm. As soon as our eye contact locked, she smiled heartily and reached forward to plant her lips on mine. I must declare that Ada had one of the softest lips that I have ever kissed ! Soft and moist ! She used her tongue to explore every corner of my mouth, her DFK was so arousing I got a hard on right there ! I indulged myself with her DFK for more than 5 minutes before I let her strip me down. When she pulled my brief down and saw my hard-on, she looked up mischievously and gave it a bit of a lick, as I sighed a little, she just enveloped it in her mouth and gave it a couple of stroke and said we better had shower first !

It's my turn to peel off her tight dress. It revealed a truly appetizing womanly form. Ada is not the slim type of girls, she has a slightly bigger frame, but with very firm skin and muscle, she can't be described as chubby. With all the curves in the right places, she looked sexy !!! Ada has long brown hair, big big sensuous eyes that can turn me on just by looking at them. Thick and full lips that were so inviting to be kissed. Tanned smooth skin, a very sexy full and meaty bum on a pair of shapely legs, yes, everything is well proportioned, she doesn't look chubby as a whole package, much like the body shape of Tiny ! Now, the best part, her 36DD boobs ! They are full, well shaped and natural, they should make any breasts connoisseurs drool all over the place !

In the shower, Ada treated me with the best standing body slide for a while owing to her natural assets, it was purely sensual, with the constant DFK and all, she's a complete package for GFE at this stage !

The best thing about Ada in the session was, she didn't wait for me to take charge, she initiated everything. She catbathed me briefly then went straight to BBBJ. OMG ! Was she good ! She licked around my helmet for a little while, then flicked her tongue on it at very high speed, without slowing down, bit by bit my little brother disappeared into her mouth. While her tongue kept moving, she started moving her head up and down with increasing speed. Just when I was at my limit to hold back, she stopped and asked me to turn over. It was difficult with my raging hard-on, but I obeyed and lied on my stomach. She started her catbath again but this time she when all the way to my legs down to the inside of my knees. Her tongue was tickling, especially when she moved back up along the inside of my thigh and a bit of licking on my little brother on her way to the other leg. What surprised me was when she pulled me up on all four, she actually performed a bit of Dragon Drill before she slid under between my legs and caught my little brother in her mouth. With her hands holding my bum, she was pumping and sucking me from below at a fast pace, I was afraid I could be milked dry in no time, so after a short while I asked her to stop and lie on her back. While sucking on her magnificent bosom, I slid a finger in her and found out she's so sensitive, her body moved violently to meet with the movement of my finger, and she was moaning out loud. Not wanting to let the lady wait any longer, I asked for the dom and put it on myself. I couldn't believe how tight she was, after the penetration, her pussy kept throbbing and squeezing my little brother involuntarily, she could really milk me dry without moving her body and simply let her pussy do the work !!! Without stopping DFK'ing, I gave her my best and finished in missionary and in bliss !

After she cleaned me up, she was attempting to rouse me up again but I chose to hugged her and enjoyed those thick soft lips again while we whispered sweet nothing to each other ! I might have to go back to see her again before seeing anyone else !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    More "A" gals got online review! Thanks wilisno for your very good review!

Hope Ada keep providing top GFE to everybody!!!

lOOk at our Super-A !!!!!!!!!!! Sydney MOST ADDICTIVE GAL YOU WILL EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER-A @MOC!!!

MyOutCall.COM
    So at the moment, Super "A" girl include Angelia and Ada, find another one to make 3 again !

Banned
    This ar is missed from MOC collection. No one get noticed ?

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    This ar is missed from MOC collection. No one get noticed ?
    Really ? That's unforgivable ! What a monumental injustice to my sexy Ada !

Banned
    Haha, I will add it up tonight

Banned
    bookings welcome

Ha ! Sexy Ada is back !

MOC Zeus
    bookings welcome!!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I almost have to kick myself for letting this one slip through my radar ! Ada was really adorable, she reminded me of TinyTiny with her friendly personality !

Most of the girls I've seen in the last two years except Milo of 5* were under C-cups in their breast sizes, not that I don't like busty girls, but they would not be my primary reason for choosing a girl. Once in a while, I might want something different, so this time, I booked Ada because of the Ad emphasizing her DD breasts !

When the door opened and I was greeted by Ada, I was pleasantly surprised by her look. She's actually quite pretty, especially those big smiling eyes that were so endearing, and of course, her sensual full lips ...

Ada was grinning like meeting an old flame, she immediately grabbed my hand and led me inside the room. I gave her a bear hug just to feel her big bosom pressing on my chest, warm and soft. She responded by wrapping her arms around me and resting her head on my shoulder. After a few second, she leaned back to look at me with such attention I felt like I had my lover in my arm. As soon as our eye contact locked, she smiled heartily and reached forward to plant her lips on mine. I must declare that Ada had one of the softest lips that I have ever kissed ! Soft and moist ! She used her tongue to explore every corner of my mouth, her DFK was so arousing I got a hard on right there ! I indulged myself with her DFK for more than 5 minutes before I let her strip me down. When she pulled my brief down and saw my hard-on, she looked up mischievously and gave it a bit of a lick, as I sighed a little, she just enveloped it in her mouth and gave it a couple of stroke and said we better had shower first !

It's my turn to peel off her tight dress. It revealed a truly appetizing womanly form. Ada is not the slim type of girls, she has a slightly bigger frame, but with very firm skin and muscle, she can't be described as chubby. With all the curves in the right places, she looked sexy !!! Ada has long brown hair, big big sensuous eyes that can turn me on just by looking at them. Thick and full lips that were so inviting to be kissed. Tanned smooth skin, a very sexy full and meaty bum on a pair of shapely legs, yes, everything is well proportioned, she doesn't look chubby as a whole package, much like the body shape of Tiny ! Now, the best part, her 36DD boobs ! They are full, well shaped and natural, they should make any breasts connoisseurs drool all over the place !

In the shower, Ada treated me with the best standing body slide for a while owing to her natural assets, it was purely sensual, with the constant DFK and all, she's a complete package for GFE at this stage !

The best thing about Ada in the session was, she didn't wait for me to take charge, she initiated everything. She catbathed me briefly then went straight to BBBJ. OMG ! Was she good ! She licked around my helmet for a little while, then flicked her tongue on it at very high speed, without slowing down, bit by bit my little brother disappeared into her mouth. While her tongue kept moving, she started moving her head up and down with increasing speed. Just when I was at my limit to hold back, she stopped and asked me to turn over. It was difficult with my raging hard-on, but I obeyed and lied on my stomach. She started her catbath again but this time she when all the way to my legs down to the inside of my knees. Her tongue was tickling, especially when she moved back up along the inside of my thigh and a bit of licking on my little brother on her way to the other leg. What surprised me was when she pulled me up on all four, she actually performed a bit of Dragon Drill before she slid under between my legs and caught my little brother in her mouth. With her hands holding my bum, she was pumping and sucking me from below at a fast pace, I was afraid I could be milked dry in no time, so after a short while I asked her to stop and lie on her back. While sucking on her magnificent bosom, I slid a finger in her and found out she's so sensitive, her body moved violently to meet with the movement of my finger, and she was moaning out loud. Not wanting to let the lady wait any longer, I asked for the dom and put it on myself. I couldn't believe how tight she was, after the penetration, her pussy kept throbbing and squeezing my little brother involuntarily, she could really milk me dry without moving her body and simply let her pussy do the work !!! Without stopping DFK'ing, I gave her my best and finished in missionary and in bliss !

After she cleaned me up, she was attempting to rouse me up again but I chose to hugged her and enjoyed those thick soft lips again while we whispered sweet nothing to each other ! I might have to go back to see her again before seeing anyone else !
    Great review ,really enjoy Reading it, thk