Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girls in sexy lingerie is better than naked

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Well the main reason for luck is you have to be a regular then when a new girl comes in looking for a job you get asked to try her out!
    I used to be a regular at a North Sydney massage parlour many many years ago (when I was in my prime), I was asked by the owner to be the test pilot for new girls. She and the girl would do the massage together.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    There is only one thing better than this, sheer lingerie with a wet spot:
    Attachment 1938
    On the other hand ...
    b1.jpg

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Define regular? I've been to a few places 30-50 times or more. Maybe I'm just too quiet..

I think regular means that they recognise you, once a week or more or maybe once a fortnight...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I suppose I shouldn't complain, I did get given a freebie by my regular haunt at Xmas, and I am a rather quiet individual so not likely to leave much of a mark on the receptionists..
    But back on topic, I too had the pleasure of my favorite girl being in her civvies as she was just starting her shift. It is an awesome experience. That was a highly intense session that left me with carpet burn..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I love it when you see them in their civvies but when you peel those off, they're wearing a sexy g and bra underneath.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    I love it when you see them in their civvies but when you peel those off, they're wearing a sexy g and bra underneath.
    I must say, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    One of the best experience I had in punting was when I had an early booking with Milo from 5 Star (we already knew each other by then) and I was 10 min early as I found an easy parking not far from 110, as I arrived at the front door I saw her walking down the street from the opposite direction towards me, in some neat casual clothing, sun glasses, iPod in her ears and the EE Cups bouncing up and down as she walked closer! That's an awesome sight and will certainly turn lots of heads if she is walking in the city.

Gee I wanted to fuck this girl! How many times you walk down George St or around Chinatown and you saw an absolute stunner and immediately you felt your hot blood started flowing to your cock and you wanted that woman so badly!!

And for once I could actually have her! It was so great.

Cheers

Ps. Milo didnt get change into her work clothes that time as she didnt want to keep me waiting so she just took me up to her regular room 10 and no, there was no sexy lingerie underneath, just regular bra and undies but to me , that was even more sexier as I didn't feel like seeing a WL but rather making love to a girl friend or better still a super busty hot girl I met on the street, how good was that !

It's almost a routine for me to peel off the clothings of those young girls from outcall agencies, they don't usually have work costumes !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It's almost a routine for me to peel off the clothings of those young girls from outcall agencies, they don't usually have work costumes !
    Is this how you peel them off ??..............haha

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Yum, now there is a fantasy. It is like seeing a girl in the street and wanting to fuck her - hardly a rare occurence!! - and being able to do it in this case. I want a brothel street clothes day!
    How lucky was your co-incidence Ah Lungor! I suppose the difficulty is that it takes the girls under a minute to put their "fantasy gear" back on, but having to pull on tight jeans, bras, shoes and socks etc might get them down after a while. I'm not a morning punter - I'm not a morning guy at all, and that seems to be the only chance you get to have a girl in street clothes. Except for the outcall girls - yum.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Is this how you peel them off ??..............haha

Nah, rough play is not my thing !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    i totally agree with the the subject of this thread...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I use to go Newtown 501 massage , in the old days, one of the young pretty ML will show me one or two of her lingerie, ask my comment and feedback , and then put that on. She is passion
    Sometimes my booking become 1.5 hours or even 2 hours. wild action all along
    so mad.

I am sure there is no one doing this anymore

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123