Thread: Rushcutters Bay location.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rushcutters Bay location.

Hello people!

My virgin trip to Sydney and will be staying in rushcuttersbay.

Any recommendation of affordable R&T or FS?

I really looking forward to Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At Michelle's is close by at 135 bayswater road. It is a massage only joint i think, but check the website to confirm.

http://atmichelles.com/

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
    Hello people!

My virgin trip to Sydney and will be staying in rushcuttersbay.

Any recommendation of affordable R&T or FS?

I really looking forward to Sydney
    Plenty of choices around those areas, but you did mention affordable so what's your budget brother?

At Michelle is a cauc shop B2B massage and it ain't cheap.

For FS there is Liaisons(cauc) in Edgecliff and 5 Star (Asian ) both are top of the range.

But how far can you travel ?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Isn't rushcutter bay very close to the city, only about 5 mins driving

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My budget is like AUD$180 for a worthy R&T or FS! At Michelle's and Liasions are probably out though I been wanting to try Caucasians. 5* is an option. I also thought of making a trip to 64 Taron point(many positive reviews there). As im not driving, thought of taking the train to Caringbah station then take taxi to 64 TP and back the same way. Would you have any better alternative same time i don't have to spend so too much on the transport?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You can get a train from Kings Cross direct to Caringbah. There is a bus service between Kogarah and Miranda that goes close to the shop, but don't know what the services would be like at the time you are going.

Taxi from Caringbah seems your best bet, should only be about $10. I recall a while ago management from 64 said to contact them if you have transport problems.

Quote Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
    My budget is like AUD$180 for a worthy R&T or FS! At Michelle's and Liasions are probably out though I been wanting to try Caucasians. 5* is an option. I also thought of making a trip to 64 Taron point(many positive reviews there). As im not driving, thought of taking the train to Caringbah station then take taxi to 64 TP and back the same way. Would you have any better alternative same time i don't have to spend so too much on the transport?
    At $180/hr budget, why not try the Ginza in the city?

5 Star would be only a 5 min taxi ride from Rushcutter, just get off in William St opposite the Boulevard Hotel and walk down 3 min to Cathedall St.

Plenty of choice in the city for RnT, Korean style B2B you can try Chequers or Babylon, both with excellent facilities with sauna and steam room, if you don't have these kind of sauna place where you come from, you should try!

Then there are the cheaper version of Chinese RnT @$60/hr + $50 tip for the nude HJ at Snow Lotus, Silver Fox or 316 Central.

Plenty of choices, may be too many........lol

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    At Michelle's is close by at 135 bayswater road. It is a massage only joint i think, but check the website to confirm.

http://atmichelles.com/

Cheers
    Some of the girls do full service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have decided! To go for a good time at taron point 64 and ending my trip with a soothing massage at oasis

Thanks guys for tips! If i have the time and money, i will definitely try those! My trip is gonna be so sex-citing!