Thread: G.K. @ MyOutCall

G.K. @ MyOutCall

Big G.K !!! Now I've come to accept that the MOC term of ' BIG ' is synonymous of top quality, be it the look, the body, or the service and personality, there must be something special to qualify for the title ' BIG ' !

2 hours minimum booking is a bit steep, but since this is another ' BIG ' girl, and I've had very good experiences with ' BIG ' girls, in fact, a couple of girls were promoted to ' Big ' status on my recommendation ! So I was fully confident that G.K was worth the punt !

I was there in the morning amid a miserable rainy day, getting a bit annoyed that I stepped on a pool of water earlier. But the mood was quickly changing for the better as soon as the door opened and I was greeted by G.K. Like a ray of sunshine on this rainy day, bright and warm. Her smile became even more radiant when I greeted her in Cantonese !

G.K was dressed in a body-hugging short little black dress, with an open back and a low-cut front. Although her bossoms are not overly large, but the cleavage shown between the two white balls was quite impressive, and the curve of her body shape from a side view was just high class, comparable to my now favourite girl porYa ! When I commented on her sexy appearance, she said : " Of course, I'm from HongKong !" Haha, got to love a girl with confidence about herself !

G.K has a pretty face, with proper makeup, it should be classified as the glamorous type, all features symmetric and refined. She's 165cm tall with a milky white body, it's so white it looked pale under the fluorescent lights, I felt a bit of goose bumps on her skin maybe due to the cold weather. A pair of well shaped full B-cup breasts, soft and natural. Medium length brown hair, flat tummy. As I mentioned before, a very attractive sexy bum sitting on a pair of long and shapely legs. Overall it's a very attractive and alluring body !

We chatted like old friends right from the start. When the conversation got intimate, DFK came naturally. It's good to see that most if not all the young girls at MOC that I've seen were very comfortable with DFK, I reckon it's the mood building procedure and a prelude to a successful session ! When the mood was ripe, the unwrapping of my present was another highlight, she was gorgeous in her birthday suit, unblemished skin except a tiny bit of fresh growth of hair on an otherwise clean shaven private part. We headed to the shower where we spent quite a bit of time playing water sport. Cold day, hot shower, a beautiful girl in the arms, kissing and fondling, can't ask for more !

Finally we made it to bed. Since we've got time on our hands, I offered to give her a massage. The view from her back was adorable too, she looked so submissive and ready to be pampered. A few minutes into it, she sighed and said I must have done this to a lot of girls, because she felt so good ! She asked me to turn over and started her catbath. The catbath was brief, but her smiling eye-contact was hard to ignore, promising great time to come, and great time it was. That was a no nonsense BBBJ, deep and fast and diligent. Not to be outdone, I asked her to turn around for 69. Some girls like to be licked on the clit, a tip here : Tiny's favourite spot ! But G.K's button to press was in the centre, she went wild when I tried to force my tongue in, whenever I did that, her BBBJ went into overdrive and making that ' oommmm... ' sound with her mouth full !

Without opting for CIM, I suggested we put the dom on. With her on her back, she felt so tight I had to complete my penetration in two stages, I pushed in a little, when I saw her open her mouth, I pulled back a little to let her lube herself up naturally before I went deeper. When she felt I was fully in, she looked so happy and immediately wrapped her arms around me and started thrusting her pelvis up to encourage my pumping action. She seemed to be enjoying herself so much in missionary judging by her movements and yelping, so I just lifted myself up into a push-up position and pumped away until we both collapsed ... or I collapsed on her !

It's been a week that's hard to topped for me at MOC, having seen porYa, TinyTiny and now G.K... I'm spoiled !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Thanks Wilisno's visit of MOC BIG G.K!

MyOutCall.COM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven't tried MOC yet.......maybe its time to consider them and pay them a visit!

That's a huge week of punting at MOC !

Three sessions and one @ two hours, that's $1,200+ brother !

You must be on a 6 figure salary!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Cheers
    Plus Yugin at 5* and one session with one of my favourites (retired) on the side !

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Haven't tried MOC yet.......maybe its time to consider them and pay them a visit!
    You seem to be around a lot, bro, I'm surprised you haven't been to MOC yet !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never used outcall agency before. I like to look and choose before committing. Only started last month with BM and then Kiss.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You seem to be around a lot, bro, I'm surprised you haven't been to MOC yet !
    It seems we may have some similar tastes. You obviously read my AR from a previous life.

If I'm gonna visit MOC it needs to be a memorable experience. Preferably someone fairly new to the game. Any suggestions for who i should try at MOC that you have experienced bro? I am time poor at the moment to go through all your AR's. thanks bro Wilisno.

Cheers

It seems we may have some similar tastes. You obviously read my AR from a previous life.

If I'm gonna visit MOC it needs to be a memorable experience. Preferably someone fairly new to the game. Any suggestions for who i should try at MOC that you have experienced bro? I am time poor at the moment to go through all your AR's. thanks bro Wilisno.

Cheers
    Watch for the rosters of Big J and porYa ! And of course, young TinyTiny.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She looks like sex little cat from the picture
    NICE

Banned
    she is a really pretty gal with extreme sexy hot body!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    6 figure salary not really that difficult. Lots of 80s who graduate with professional qualification should not have much difficulties to earn a 6 figure jobs. MOC Duncan probably have many of his clients fall under this category...

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Cheers
    Good drops...

Banned

Cheers
    For your first visit, you could consider to try BIG3 Angelia, BIG3 porya, BIG G.K. Or TinyTiny, KOMI, Gene, Q.YURI.

All guaranteed Quality!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    any chance she goes to 1 hr booking mr moc?

Banned
    NOT at the moment, cos she currently got many 2h & 3h bookings bro.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    no worries, completely understand, maybe i should try 2 hrs booking too then

Banned
    YES please. You welcome.