Saturday 27/10/12 i received a missed call from the lady thats looks after the girls in this house so i called her back . She told me had a new girl that startrd yesterday and she was available today if i wanted to make a booking . I made the booking for 6:45pm For an hour session . Girls name is honey , 24 years old ,thai from udon thani provence . English is very good . white skin like japanses and korean white skin . Studying at uni . She has been in australia for 6 months and will stay in aus another 1 year . When she introduced herself she was wearing a red bikini but not the usual swimwear material it was made of cloth . it showed off her body very well . Nice firm b cup great body curvy.still has a trimmed but still hairy bush . Took my shower and came back to the room where she was waiting she went straight into sucking my nipples whilst standing , i felt her up than we layed down on the bed and gave me a catbath . After a little while put on the dom for the cbj and was slurping and makeing all kinds of nice noises . Then she sat on my cock and started fuck my cock like a jack hammer , up and down very very fast like it was a race or something , after a short while i shot my load , and no kissing , i attemped many times but she just moved her head out of the way , so dont expect any mouth to mouth kissing of any sort .

We talked for a little bit , i told her that i wanted to come again by the end of the session . Se didnt seem to pleased about it so i cut her a deal , i gave her a thai massage for a little bit , after the massage she gave me a big hug and started to feel my cock to make it hard again , grabed another dom for another cbj , from the position she was in i started to play with her pussy and asshole she seems to enjoy it . Finished of with missionary . Overrall nice girl , not your romantic gfe experience but she knows the way around a mans body . I felt her aim was to get me off as quick as possible . She plans to work fridays and saturdays . Happy punting