Thread: Yomi

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yomi

After a fabulous, wild fuck with the sexy Lisa at this place a few weeks ago, and being as horny as a teenager (but far from the age!), I needed another hot fuck from a hot little asian so toddled into C#1 to fuck Lisa once again.

My shifts were all over the place so I ended up here just prior to lunch. Unfortunately Lisa had left to get a bite to eat and they couldn't reach her on her mobile phone so I disappointingly left to come back later, and spent an hour or so doing some masculine shopping for tools.

Soon I was back at C#1 to get my own hot powerful tool attended to however Lisa was busy but Yomi was free. I had heard about Yomi from the manager last time but she was my second choice after Lisa. Everyone would be a second choice after Lisa!

I was busting a ball so needed someone so said I would go with Yomi and I was directed to a room to have a shower.

Yomi appeared. All I knew was that she was Chinese (described as Jap on their roster), and had massive jubblies. First impressions were that yes, she was Chinese (with excellent English) and did have big jubblies. I don't mean to offend Yomi here but sometimes you picture someone in your mind, for whatever reason, but they are not what you expected. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with Yomi, far from it, but first impression was that she was a little older than I expected and a bit more solid than I expected. But she was NOT fat at all. She did have fat titties though, wow!

She was very lovely to me and we seemed to get along well.

Soon it was fuck time. We started with some kissing which turned to her giving me a catbath, then down to my powerful tool where she did quite a great BBBJ. She spent some time down there and it was lovely.

I could not resist any further it was time to fuck her. We started in doggy, which was a great site, holding her hips and pulling her in as I pounded her lovely, pretty tight pussy hole. She then took my hand and said 'lay down with me' and lowered herself so she was laying on her stomach flat while I was still inside her fucking her, with me laying flat on top of her back. I have never fucked in this position, it was something nice for a change, however did not give full penetration.

I fucked her in this manner for a while then we changed to missionary where I fucked her for a long time. Not being a teenager any more (but I have their libido!) I don't cum in 5 seconds any more and on this occasion I think I even surprised Yomi with how long I could fuck her.

Eventually as my tool was running out of battery it exploded! There was definitely no battery left now.

We showered together, just as last time you could nearly come here just for the shower as the girls (at least Lisa and Yomi) both clean you really really well. She got me to stand leg slightly spread, arms against the shower wall, a bit like I was about to be violated in prison (which I mentioned and she liked my humour, even if you guys don't!).

I bid her farewell and left with a skip in my step, down the road to the cafe to recharge the battery with some caffeine.

First impressions were not as I expected, but only because Yomi is quite different to Lisa. Honestly, I prefer Lisa but if not available Yomi is a lovely girl, a great fuck and nice to spend the time with. After spending the time with her she's not as old as I first thought, but I don't think she is the 23 they say she is.

She does have big jubblies though and I would say Yomi is a YES if you had a chance to spend time with her.

Very good review brother horny,

The ads said Yomi has E Cup tits and you mentioned a few times about her big jubblies, thats good enough for me, i will mark her down on my little tits to fuck book.......haha

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Banned
    E cups...she will have to be very good to lure Bro Ahlungor gor into the deep south!

Thanks for the report bro. I always wanted to try Yomi as well as a next to Lisa.