Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Protocol when bumping into fellow punters

and I thought to myself... "oh shit... the poor girls inside have to fuk that??"

I usually just say hi and ask them straight up- who did you see? was she good etc.

Someone else experience is knowledge to me and of course I reciprocate with my punt!!

TBH with all the discretion, eg- putting punters into different rooms; I couldn't careless who sees me and if I see someone I know, I'd be like mad, a punting mate!! lol.

The only time I care if I'm seen is OTHER WOMEN in the street seeing me go in and out; its out of respect, actually its probably more out of "I'm embarrassed I go here because I can't get a fk any other way" - which is not true actually, but appears this way.

Anyway, my 2 cents.

Banned
    Does it matter? Just have a chat about who you saw and whether they were good.

I am friends with staff of Asians@Smithfield (1/72-90 Percival Rd). I usually go there and sit in the lounge room just chatting with the staff, many fellow punters just avoid my eye contact or ignore me completely when they walk in... Until today, I met a punter and we talked quite a lot! Very interesting chat and open guy....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    There you go! Protocol can be - introduce yourself. Compare notes on the girls. Have a laugh. Write something on the forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12