Protocol when bumping into fellow punters

Leaving Ginza today I walked out the door and was followed
    2 seconds later by a fellow punter. We waited for the lift, both
    knowing what the other had been doing moments before. Lift arrives
    and we both take the trip in silence. Should I have high 5'd him,
    compared notes or just shut the f@ck up and stand there stairing
    at the ceiling, like we did??

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I wonder what he chances are that a punter you see in the waiting area or on the stairs is one of the guys on the forum?

My experience on the forum means I at least smile and say g'day these days.

In your stituation in the lift I would have talked about the girls - just as we do here. If he was shy, I would have just shut up, couldn't care less!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I would have pretended I was the Council Inspector.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I like standing behind people in lifts and making that 'shkwishy' sound by pinching my cheek then pulling it back and forth quickly.. then lick them on the back of the neck...

In that situation I would have made comment I think, probably along the lines of 'so... come here often?'

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I cannot see any issue at all...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Eyes down, mouth shut. But then again everyone likes a high five... I would have put on my best Borat voice and said "I had big sexy time, it very niccce" then massive high five.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Eyes down, mouth shut. But then again everyone likes a high five... I would have put on my best Borat voice and said "I had big sexy time, it very niccce" then massive high five.
    Like it.. like it a lot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always seem to bump into other punters at Ginza. Its quite funny, some guys give you a big smile and go on their way. Others look like they're about to crap themselves because they're so nervous.

I didn't mind bumping into to punters at TC/Ginza but the neighbours with foul looks on their faces.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I don't mind the occasional bump, most places try to organise so you won't bump into other punters though.
    Sometimes at a busy line up shop I have been asked to sit in a room with other punters as we all watch the line up together.

You really need to get used to this if you visit the spas in Macau.

Bumping into 50 naked punters is par for the course. And as I reported at the time I got BBBJ with them all looking on.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I don't mind the occasional bump, most places try to organise so you won't bump into other punters though.
    Sometimes at a busy line up shop I have been asked to sit in a room with other punters as we all watch the line up together.
    Yeah, I hated that, that's why I hardly ever walked into a FS shop without booking. The worst place used to be the no 1 Blackburn where they used the "Cat Walk" at night time and the WLs paraded inside this glass room like models wearing a number but you got to be quick, first in best dress and you could miss out altogether !!

Although we all know what the WL and ML do for a living and how many customers they serve in a day, I still try to get the first booking of her shift if I can, it's silly, but it just me.

I particularly hated to get there early and watch my WL or ML walked out with the previous client and I would immediately pictured all the stuff he just did to her and it would instantly ruin my mood!! Don't know about you guys!

Then of course I can't be the first customer every time so I make damn sure I don't see that departing scene, I guess if I don't see it I'll be alright ! I know I know it'd like putting my head in the sand but I can't help how I feel. I guess when I punt I will treat the lady like my girl friend during the session and I hated to see her with another man before our meet!

Cheers

Ps. So to answer the question, I think a simple gesture of hello will be sufficient, I probably won't start the conversation but if the other brother wants to share, I'll be up for it, at least we were seeing different girls and I am ok with that !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Although we all know what the WL and ML do for a living and how many customers they serve in a day, I still try to get the first booking of her shift if I can, it's silly, but it just me.

I particularly hated to get there early and watch my WL or ML walked out with the previous client and I would immediately pictured all the stuff he just did to her and it would instantly ruin my mood!! Don't know about you guys!

Then of course I can't be the first customer every time so I make damn sure I don't see that departing scene, I guess if I don't see it I'll be alright ! I know I know it'd like putting my head in the sand but I can't help how I feel. I guess when I punt I will treat the lady like my girl friend during the session and I hated to see her with another man before our meet!
    This is totally illogical but I totally agree, I think it is human nature!
    Being the first customer of the day is always good!
    Being the first customer after the girl has come back from a non working holiday is also very good if you have a connection with the girl!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I used to see them all the time when I was walking to the showers in Silver Fox or sitting at reception with Foxy. No big deal.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I have been going to orgies, swingers parties, gang bangs and bukkake for years so other blokes hanging around clothed or naked is no problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    In that situation I would have made comment I think, probably along the lines of 'so... come here often?'
    Or rather the good old: "What's a handsome bloke like you doing in a place like this?"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Or rather the good old: "What's a handsome bloke like you doing in a place like this?"
    Haha that is gold!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd have thought it was obvious: one tips one's hat, comments on the weather, curses the damnable French, and laments the state of the colonies as one adjusts one's monocle.

I could see the following conversation happening when exiting Ginza.
    (Please note: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. )

Mr A: "Hi mate, who did you see tonight?"

Mr B: "grm... (eyes rolling, cheeks blushing, looking for the exit... like a deer in headlights) eh, Cassie. (on a very soft voice, from which unless you knew who was on tonight, you would have no idea what he said)"

Mr A: "Ah, Cassie (with a vivid image of past pleasures in mind). She's a dear. I have seldom been so deep in anyone's throat. She really knows how to suck a cock."

Mr B, while slowly warming up to the conversation: "Yeah, she's great. Such a nice girl."

Mr A: "Did she stick her tongue up your arse as well?"

Mr B: "eh... eh... she does that?"

Mr A, with an astonished look on his face: "Sure she does. Why? Didn't she do that for you?"

Mr B, really starting to open up: "No, she just licked my balls first and then gave me a blowjob. Then we did it in missionary and it was all over in two minutes. The rest of the time we just chatted."

Mr A, nodding knowingly: "Okay, I see. Yes she's a lovely girl. Good chat, eh? "

Mr B: "Yeah, she really is. She was so interested in my stamp collection!"

Mr A: "Right! Yeah, that's what I always chat about with her."

Lift door opens at the ground floor...

Mr A: "Have a good day mate! And enjoy your next visit."

I was chatting with wilson one day outside of the old Ginza premises... and another punter rocked up... i'm in my 20s... this guy was well into his 40s & hadnt aged well... it was one of those gold silent moments where the dude was clearly thinking "oh shit... and i thought i was the best looking/youngest guy"... LOL... poor bastard...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast