Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiss me babies.....new agency......new girl...... First customer

Junior Member(有D料到)

Red face Kiss me babies.....new agency......new girl...... First customer

Greetings fellow punters,

For one reason or another I have not done an AR for a long time, but I thought it would be an injustice to this young lady. I would like to keep her all to myself but lets face it, like any other new girl, if she doesn't get many bookings she may get discouraged, have second thoughts and maybe quit.

I happen to be browsing the forum randomly when I saw a new post last Sunday from this new agency Kiss me babies. I have since learned that Sammi ex Bluemoon, who I did not get to meet, is involved with this new venture. Anyway, I looked at the site and Emily's photo caught my eye. There was sexiness and you could make out this girl has a nice body. Decided to SMS right there and then for more info. Heard back from the agency some time later that unfortunately she was not going to be available today Sunday. Was told about two other girls available that I could choose but I had my mind set on Emily. Was told her flight had been delayed and they will let me know when she will start. I was surprised when I got a msg at 1.15 telling me that Emily can start at 2.00pm and I can be her first customer! I must add that all this time the communication from the agency was good, specific and professional. I happen to be in town anyway so booked for one hour, got all the necessary info and arrived at the apartment where I was met by the receptionist.

I was a bit skeptical with this agency at the start to be honest, a new agency with no history whatsoever, no one has heard of them, they did not exist until today......ummm.....this was really taking a punt so I had my guard up for any bait n switch, money up front tricks etc..The lovely receptionist Kelly put me at ease a little. We had a chat on our way up to the apartment and she answered my probing questions.

We make it to the door, and I start to get a bit anxious with expectation. Door opens but all i can see is a hand....I enter, turn around and finally get to see Emily. We look at each other eye to eye and we both say hello in a shy manner. I am a bit lost for words.....say goodbye to the receptionist and now I am alone with Emily. She is a beautiful girl with nice long brown hair, nice roundish eyes with long eyelashes (fake, sorry!)lovely natural C cup. Everything just like the descripton on the website. No piercing or tattoos and lovely milky skin. She was wearing a nice sexy see through white negligee and I could just make out the outline of her lovely shaped figure. We chat a little and we begin to relax, I think I needed the chat to relax, more than she did!.I learned she only landed earlier and was delayed at customs for four hours, poor girl! By now 15 minutes have gone by and we are now chatting like old friends. She is very well spoken and mature for her age. Her English is good I think, but she begs to differ. I could not believe she was only 19yo but she comfirm that she definately is. One hour is not going to be enough. There is so much I want to do with this girl. I will need more time with this beauty. Told her I was going to call the receptionist and she looks at me a bit puzzled. I explain I want to spend more time with her and she responds with a lovely smile. Another hour added and now I can relax and be unrushed.

In the shower we go together and start to gently explore each others bodies in a sensual way. We dry, towel up and make our way to the bed, the whole apartment looks just like home, not too dark. we lie side by side and we talk a little more. I can not wait any longer. I had resisted any kissing in the shower on purpose as this enhances the expectation....quicker than speedy gonzales I started to gently kiss those lovely lips, just like lovers, every now and then biting her lower lip. We slowly lift the tempo to DFK, not sloppy just good intimate DFK. My hand is caressing her lovely breast and nipples at the same time and she responds with gentle moans. I make my way down south and start gently rubbling her pussy and eventually her clit which is by now a little moist. Sorry guys but finger in was a no go zone, respected that. I really felt like giving this girl a good experience, and I am a lady pleaser by nature. I move from her lips and start kissing my way down to those lovely c cups. her nipples are a bit sensitive so I move down south with teasing bites on her tummy and inner thighs. By now she is starting to enjoy this and wiggles her legs up and down the sheets in an inviting way as she no doubt knows what is gonna happen next. She has a full bush but thin hairs and mostly above. I like fully shaved but whatever her style down south I was not gonna complain. I brush her bush up revealing a by now nice perky erect clit, I start to do my thing, sorry guys but I can not reveal my secret for DATY, for a few minutes. Ok, I will give one hint....as her moans get louder and louder and she is about to explode I slow down the tempo to a nearly stand still and concentrate on other areas and start slowly again and as she gets louder I go full bore, ...she comes.

She now wants to reciprocate and goes full on BBBJ which is very nice and enjoyable. She whispers in my ear in the most sexy voice that she wants me inside her. Dom up and start with cowgirl and mish and a few others. back to BBBJ and more sex until completion. Only one shot for me but I am ok with that. each to their own. I have to leave it at that. I have already revealed too much. I said I would respect her privacy at her request so I hope she is not mad at me! I will see you again soon Emily!

Guys Kiss have a promo of $20 off bringing it to $300 for an hour or $530 for two. This is very good value for such a nice girl that aims to please.

Cheers,
    Cheech

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    What did you do in the second hour Cheech?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My report above was throughout the two hours. Chat, action, drink break, action, rest, action, chat and final cleanup. Im sure you get the idea. I like taking my time

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That is an approach I've never done cheech - hence my ignorance. When I start having sex, I keep on having it until it is over, then spend the rest of the time with cuddles etc. You like to have sex like a cricket match, with drink breaks, appeals for light, pitch testing etc.

I thought you were going to tell me you spent the second hour "kissing her babies."

But this is a memorable review, the first one of Sammi's new venture.

I bet BlueMoon are wishing they hadn't trained her so well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My apologies, i thought you were being sarcastic!

There are times when i want to have sex till completion as well. But this approach is the pleasing the girl approach. Especially, if they are the model type like Emily, I like to give them good pleasure as well and go at varied pace.

I never met Sammy, but i read on this forum she was something special. I feel privileged then to be the first to try one of her ladies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Forgot to mention. The Kiss promo finishes this Sunday 14th!

Shop Owner
    Hi Cheech, thank you so much for supporting KISS. We know that we are new to industry, but isn't it better?
    Mystery makes more fun and we are waiting for you to explore more

PS. More girls are coming in next week, keep your eyes on our website and you'd never regret it.

KISS - o(≧v≦)o
    Our Website: www.kissmebabies.com
    Our Hotline: 0469 935 039

Junior Member(有D料到)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Attachment 1953emily4.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigom View Post
    Keep your eyes on it
    Put your Cock on her~!
    emily4.jpg

KAKA. 19yrs old . K Girl
    RIO. 21yrs old. Chinese Doll
    My sisters are Lovely Sexy~They are waiting for YOU
    123 321 1234567 234 432 456789 10

Popular Agent MaMaSan with Good Conscience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sammi. 見字識做啦

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a clever advertisement, makes me really want to try her need to save my money 1st

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven't tried EMILY yet?
    Book her in now for the ultimate experience!!

KAKA. 19yrs old . K Girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Sammi, you are doing very well. Congratulations!

I'm glad that we could have breakfast on one of your first days in Sydney!!

It was a high protein breakfast from memory!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammi View Post
    Haven't tried EMILY yet?
    Book her in now for the ultimate experience!!
    I think at best, Emily is ultimate experience -1 !!

Sammi contacted me for this new agency and thought to support her and give it a try. She recommended emily so rock up to KISS today. The protocol seems to be wait downstairs, receptionist come and pick you up. Waited a while and then the receptionist came, kind of cute girl and young. Very good english like an ABC, so chatted with her for a little while waiting for the lift. Just talking about lift jokes due to the wait, no one around us knows I'm doing an incall here. Anyway, when we get there, she opened the apartment door and there was emily, but I was still foussing on the receptionist. Was thinking I wouldn't mind if she is the one I'm seeing today.
    I went inside and it was then just the two of us. Emily is like the girl next door type of chinese girl for me, very decent and pretty looking. If she is outside you wouldn't have guessed she is a WL. She has a slim body and was wearing the pink lingerie, looks very nice! I spoke to her in cantonese to make her feel home.
    The bed was in the lounge which was a bit different, but kind of spacious and I didn't mind. She offered me water and was a nice gesture and service.
    She suggest to have showers together so I was quite pleased. However, we continued talking and having some interesting conversation, so we didn't have the moment to get steamy in the shower but just washing up and talking away, getting to know her better.
    Anyway, we get off the shower and she was telling me how difficult it was and scrutinised by the custom for 4 hours, because there were lots of sexy dress and lingerie, so I ask if she could show me and try them on. She took one of the black bikini flowery bra and thong and I helped to put it on her. It was absolutely gorgeous on her, contrasting her almost perfect smooth skin. It had some laughs and it was fun. Then we started kissing and then DFK, hold her tight on me, and then start to kiss her body all over, I went down to play with her pussy, because it was more or less just a thong, her pussy is basically exposed even when the bikini is still on. It was kind of erotic and I didn't put my finger in as cheech said it is a no go zone. However I have a strategy in mind, I sense she was a bit nervous when I touch her pussy but I was just gentle and didn't show any sign to finger her inside. We then turned 69 and start to enjoy our meals together, after a while she gets very excited and I know this is the right time, so I start to put my finger in, one at a time. She seems to enjoy it very much.
    I then lied down on my back and she start to give me BBBJ, kind of soft but nice. Very GFE feel and she likes to lick her cock, rather than the long sucking motion. It was quite enjoyable as she suck my dick and looks at me like begging me to fuck her.
    Time to put on a dom and off she went on top for cowgirl, had a bit hard time putting it in with my big head, eventually was ok. She seems to lack a bit of experience in cowgirl, and we change to mission, slowly and surely she started to moan louder and louder. At some point I can hear there's someone talking outside the lift. Because the apartment is near the lift and also the bed is in the lounge, I can hear people talking aloud, I imagine they can also hear what's going here in the bed and how my big fat dick is driving emily crazy. Well, I can't care less as I was enjoying what I'm doing.
    Then we've changed to doggy, it was very nice to look at her sexy body from behind, holding on to her tiny waist, thrusting hard into her inner sanctum. She exclaims how hard my dick was, and I just continue to pound on her sexy ass, and she screams aloud as I increase the speed and thrust.
    I got a bit tired at the end, so went back lying down and she gave me another BBBJ, was wonderful. I prefer kissing so we went back doing DFK and lost in the moment, at some point she was sucking my tongue as giving me a tongue blow job, was really nice. After a while, I felt the urge to conquer again, so on with another DOM, and this time I plan to finish with home run.
    This time it was fast and hard, I was pounding her really hard and she screams louder and louder, up to a point I just stopped, just to make sure she is still ok. Because of that, I lost the moment a bit so just went back lying and just helping myself to get pass the line, when I felt the moment, I asked emily to finish it off in her mouth.
    It was really a wonderful time and I was glad this new agency is available, first of all with a great host sammi, then the cute receptionist followed by the gorgeous Emily.
    Emily is only here for a month, so brothers will need to be quick to catch up with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    It was really a wonderful time and I was glad this new agency is available, first of all with a great host sammi, then the cute receptionist followed by the gorgeous Emily.
    Emily is only here for a month, so brothers will need to be quick to catch up with her.
    I saw her after reading your AR
    my AR of Emily has been post too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sammi contacted me for this new agency and thought to support her and give it a try. She recommended emily so rock up to KISS today. The protocol seems to be wait downstairs, receptionist come and pick you up. Waited a while and then the receptionist came, kind of cute girl and young. Very good english like an ABC, so chatted with her for a little while waiting for the lift. Just talking about lift jokes due to the wait, no one around us knows I'm doing an incall here. Anyway, when we get there, she opened the apartment door and there was emily, but I was still foussing on the receptionist. Was thinking I wouldn't mind if she is the one I'm seeing today.
    I went inside and it was then just the two of us. Emily is like the girl next door type of chinese girl for me, very decent and pretty looking. If she is outside you wouldn't have guessed she is a WL. She has a slim body and was wearing the pink lingerie, looks very nice! I spoke to her in cantonese to make her feel home.
    The bed was in the lounge which was a bit different, but kind of spacious and I didn't mind. She offered me water and was a nice gesture and service.
    She suggest to have showers together so I was quite pleased. However, we continued talking and having some interesting conversation, so we didn't have the moment to get steamy in the shower but just washing up and talking away, getting to know her better.
    Anyway, we get off the shower and she was telling me how difficult it was and scrutinised by the custom for 4 hours, because there were lots of sexy dress and lingerie, so I ask if she could show me and try them on. She took one of the black bikini flowery bra and thong and I helped to put it on her. It was absolutely gorgeous on her, contrasting her almost perfect smooth skin. It had some laughs and it was fun. Then we started kissing and then DFK, hold her tight on me, and then start to kiss her body all over, I went down to play with her pussy, because it was more or less just a thong, her pussy is basically exposed even when the bikini is still on. It was kind of erotic and I didn't put my finger in as cheech said it is a no go zone. However I have a strategy in mind, I sense she was a bit nervous when I touch her pussy but I was just gentle and didn't show any sign to finger her inside. We then turned 69 and start to enjoy our meals together, after a while she gets very excited and I know this is the right time, so I start to put my finger in, one at a time. She seems to enjoy it very much.
    I then lied down on my back and she start to give me BBBJ, kind of soft but nice. Very GFE feel and she likes to lick her cock, rather than the long sucking motion. It was quite enjoyable as she suck my dick and looks at me like begging me to fuck her.
    Time to put on a dom and off she went on top for cowgirl, had a bit hard time putting it in with my big head, eventually was ok. She seems to lack a bit of experience in cowgirl, and we change to mission, slowly and surely she started to moan louder and louder. At some point I can hear there's someone talking outside the lift. Because the apartment is near the lift and also the bed is in the lounge, I can hear people talking aloud, I imagine they can also hear what's going here in the bed and how my big fat dick is driving emily crazy. Well, I can't care less as I was enjoying what I'm doing.
    Then we've changed to doggy, it was very nice to look at her sexy body from behind, holding on to her tiny waist, thrusting hard into her inner sanctum. She exclaims how hard my dick was, and I just continue to pound on her sexy ass, and she screams aloud as I increase the speed and thrust.
    I got a bit tired at the end, so went back lying down and she gave me another BBBJ, was wonderful. I prefer kissing so we went back doing DFK and lost in the moment, at some point she was sucking my tongue as giving me a tongue blow job, was really nice. After a while, I felt the urge to conquer again, so on with another DOM, and this time I plan to finish with home run.
    This time it was fast and hard, I was pounding her really hard and she screams louder and louder, up to a point I just stopped, just to make sure she is still ok. Because of that, I lost the moment a bit so just went back lying and just helping myself to get pass the line, when I felt the moment, I asked emily to finish it off in her mouth.
    Emily is only here for a month, so brothers will need to be quick to catch up with her
    Today I went to meeting with Emily, and We were talking about you.
    She says you are a gentleman and she was enjoying with you during the session.
    She said she loves Cowgirl~!!!!

KAKA. 19yrs old . K Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Sammi View Post
    Today I went to meeting with Emily, and We were talking about you.
    She says you are a gentleman and she was enjoying with you during the session.
    She said she loves Cowgirl~!!!!
    What are you girls doing talking.about me? Is this your normal mgmt review of your clients? Lol
    Thanks. I really like Emily and she is a very sweet girl, should have done more cowgirl time with her.
    The image of the two of you together just got me horny. A double would be extremely awesome I would imagine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What are you girls doing talking.about me? Is this your normal mgmt review of your clients? Lol
    Thanks. I really like Emily and she is a very sweet girl, should have done more cowgirl time with her.
    The image of the two of you together just got me horny. A double would be extremely awesome I would imagine.
    唔話你知等你心思思, she told me how nice guy you are,and she is waiting for your second visit

KAKA. 19yrs old . K Girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Sammi, you're such a great salesperson. You deserve all success and I know you don't remember me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast