Thread: She enjoys more than I did...... Icy

Junior Member(有D料到)

She enjoys more than I did...... Icy

I've got a SMS from sweet girls, I didn't been there for a while , as they still remember me and introduce me this new girl.... Icy! As in the phone conversation, she is 20 yr old , nice body , good attitude and service, number one bbbj in the shop. Why not have a try? The only thing I concern is she only take 2 hours booking, I normally not taking that unless they are the top. I play a gamble on this as sweetgirl not normally introduce me girl, if they did , must be a good one! Therefore , take a action!

I can tell that this two hour is running fast than some other one hour session ! Lcy is a cute , fresh , young girl , she is talkative and friendly ! Smiling is always on her face! Before the session start , we chat a bit as they introduce you as new to industry but top service , specially in bbbj , I ask why !? Is hard to believe that fresh but top service!
    She told me that she love sex and enjoy it ! Therefore she try to satisfy her partner. A very interesting conversation , and we start by the shower. Nice body to body wash to start with dfk .. The dfk is all around the session! Top Gfe !

After the shower , we went to bed , lightly cat bath follow by the top bbbj, is it the top bbbj, I could said mark as 85/100 ! It's nice but can be better. More eye contact will be great. But for a new to industry, this is excellent ! Dtbbbj , is very deep throat , and cim and finally ......... Swallow . Oh my god , I was surprised on this she is swallow in front of me ! After the swallow , is a enjoyable smiling .... What the....

Take a good rest and have more conversation. And in the second round as usual what I did . Cat bath , bbbj , dtbbbj , sex. During the sex , she is more enjoy than me , she didn't said hit me harder , faster , deeper , but she did pull and push me , her moan is so enjoyable , she is closing the eye and enjoy the session, becoz of her enjoyable , I try myself harder and harder and try to make her satisfy.
    Lucky , I didn't disappointed her , and she told me she enjoy it very much.

This session is very good and enjoyable ! Icy , you are excellent!
    And thanks a lot sweet girl to introduce me this girl !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    http://www.sweetgirl.com.au/girl/103

Brand icy available today. Must check her out