Thread: Does your WL take a shower before your session, and after ??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

Does your WL take a shower before your session, and after ??

Normally both parties shower before, sometimes together.
    If I am doing a half hour punt and the lady asks me if I want a shower and I have just showered (and I am still feeling clean and not sweaty anywhere) I will say I have already showered and skip it if that is ok with her, this does not happen very often though.
    Sometimes the WL does not shower. I guess this is because:
    - you are their first customer for the day
    - they just had a shower at the end of the previous session
    - other ?

Afterwards I always shower but I have noticed that WL's don't always shower afterwards, perhaps they take one after you have left the room, or they will take one with their next customer before hand.

I don't think I have ever seen a WL who hasn't had at least one shower before/after while I have been in the room.

Banned
    I usually find the lady showers before a session if you are the first customer of the day.

However if you are not the first customer then she has probably just showered when she finished her last job and so will not shower again.

This of course can vary from girl to girl and shop to shop.

Sometimes the girl will hop in the shower with you even though she has just showered which can be a nice touch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rabbitohs to win in 2014!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i think even if they dont have a shower with you after.. they probably have one when you leave.. but in most cases they have scrubbed me down places like m8, juliet etc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I've always gotten both before and after usually with DFK in the shower. It's nice but I have to stop thinking it's anything more.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    even at massage places jellyshots?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Kc's, Romeo's yes. SF, I shower first at the end and ML after. SL they usually shower after.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At 359 Riley Street the ladies I've seen always take showers both at the beginning and the end, which annoys me a little as I see the beginning one as time-wasting. Once I requested Megumi there not to bother with her beginning shower since she had just one at the end of her previous session. She responded with words to the effect that "I've just had a shit." You can't win!

Quote Originally Posted by Bracket View Post
    She responded with words to the effect that "I've just had a shit." You can't win!
    Gross!
    Did you DD her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen Megumi many times and, after first kissing and licking those long brown nipples, every session starts off with me inviting her on to her hands and knees on the edge of the bed so that I can stick my tongue as far up her arsehole as I can get. So I was quite happy for her to have a shower that day!

Banned
    I like to shower together, both before and after.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think almost all of them I've seen shower before the session, a small amount don't shower after the session, probs there gonna shower again before the start of a session of the next customer,
    Also had lots of wls whinging about having so much shower not good for their skin lol

Banned
    They can always go and pump gas or work at Woolies, cuimd2 .... I like to point that out sometimes ...

Quote Originally Posted by cuimd2 View Post
    I think almost all of them I've seen shower before the session, a small amount don't shower after the session, probs there gonna shower again before the start of a session of the next customer,
    Also had lots of wls whinging about having so much shower not good for their skin lol
    I agree, unless the WL is going to shower with me at the beginning, I don't really mind if they shower or not from the start.

again., some WL will shower with me afterwards but otherwise, they will usually shower first while I was laying in bed recovering - hard work you know - especially at my age...............lol

So there you go, all good.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Most of the time is shower together before and after the session

Most WL i know usually take a quickie shower after a customer and then see you. I doubt a majority of WL's would skip the shower after being with someone to see someone else straight after

I had a no shower experience recently.