Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The Best is about to cum...(MUST READ FOR ALL BROS)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Richboy View Post
    Tiny, why are you going through an agent, with your current publicity you should not share your hard earned money. Hope you negotiated a good deal with all the potential client lineups. MOC is actually doing NOTHING for you in your case other than taking bookings. If your main concern is safety, get a good friend to help you out rather than sharing your money! MOC will be pxxxxoff with this comment.
    young Richboy, you comments will never piss off any body but TinyTiny & yourself.

So far, at this forum, only you recommend Tinytiny to do private bookings herself with all strangers who this 18yrs teen will never know.

During Tinytiny's any private booking session in future, She will ask YOU RichBoy all the uptime responsible-protection if any terrible & bad issues from clients happened to this 18yrs Chinese teen!

TinyTiny is very happy to sign a legal contract with you now. What about you?

Can we deal legally? I like to talk face to face brotha. Can you come tomorrow to give Tinytiny a genuine help with it?

MOC has a long blacklist of customers with many reasons: Over-done, rudeness, stolen girls money, without respect, killing fuck, done extras without pay. We've got all the records of this list. Ask yourself if you are one of them? Are you telling this 18yrs new2industry inexperienced girl try them all at least once again?

Are you a fucken nuts???
    Stupid funny comments!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Yep, my instincts were right. It is far far safer for girls to go with an agency. Sorry Richboy, but just having a friend or driver doesn't cut it.

Haha a very entertaining thread, I hope that Tinytiny can post an update of her experiences and let us know how she is travelling. The next episode i am waiting withe bated breath.

Banned
    I guess agencies are good provided they don't undercut the girls pay. Although, not to no be too crtitical, the blacklist alone is not an effective form of security against crooks. I have been to moc and bm etc and your "supposed" protection is "blacklist" and another reception girl collection money. If something happens inside you have no idea. The apartments don't have emergency bells or security gates like brothels do nor do they have security cameras in place. So is your "additional" protec tion justified to cut the poors pay by half in this case where Tiny has already got her own publicity as well? My point, don't be a miser and pay them well. In the end, you are just taking phone calls and get a windfall.

Banned
    MOC, Do you have public liability insurance, professional insurance, workcover, DA and strata approval to operate on residential premises. How can you protect these poor individual when there are illegalities on all fours. Please note, you can easily be sued by any of these girls should some terribly goes wrong. My point again, pay these girls well because really you are not doing much here bro.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I think MOC is a bit pricey, I prefer BlueMoon or 5 star, or Ginza.
    If it is a choice between Moon from 5 star and the MOC girls I have seen I choose Moon.
    Also I don't see much difference between BlueMoon and MOC, except BlueMoon is cheaper.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I think MOC is a bit pricey, I prefer BlueMoon.
    Actually, their prices are almost identical.
    Both agencies charge a minimum of 300 and 350 for some girls and occasionally 320.
    Just for the record I have used both agencies and always been happy with the quality of girls and service.
    In the case of TinyTiny MOC are charging 300 and Bluemoon would charge at least this much too - they don't have any girls under 300.

MOC, Do you have public liability insurance, professional insurance, workcover, DA and strata approval to operate on residential premises. How can you protect these poor individual when there are illegalities on all fours. Please note, you can easily be sued by any of these girls should some terribly goes wrong. My point again, pay these girls well because really you are not doing much here bro.
    Hi brother Richboy,

A fairly noble thing you are trying to do for Tiny here, or at the very least bring out some issues which are not normally talked about among punters.

I guess for most outcall punters they only care about the quality and services provided by the girls and how much they are paying, so why bother with anything else ?

WL's cut, fair work, safety and security, who are we to worry about all that ? We just want a fuck is it not ??

Sure everyone talks about the girl friend feel but these girls are not the GF anymore once the hourly or two hourly session is up.

Anyway whatever you are concerned about Tiny, apply to hundreds or thousands of WLs too!

What can you do ??

Just my two cents

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Actually, their prices are almost identical.
    Both agencies charge a minimum of 300 and 350 for some girls and occasionally 320.
    Just for the record I have used both agencies and always been happy with the quality of girls and service.
    In the case of TinyTiny MOC are charging 300 and Bluemoon would charge at least this much too - they don't have any girls under 300.
    Fair point I just checked the MOC website, they have less $350 girls now, last time I looked there were more $350 girls and more girls that only see asian clients.

So Richboy, what's your solution ? Do you mean you can solve all these problems if you operate as private and driver only ?

You gonna buy public liability for the girl doing outcall ? You gonna wait outside the door for protection ? Can you fight ? You gonna give the girl the whole fare without your cut ? You gonna carry a DA license everywhere you go ?

As I suggested at the first thread about Yoon the private girl, she was charging $250 per hour minus agent's and driver's fee, I said it's better off for her to work for an outcall agency, she might make more money and don't have to travel as much. So after a few weeks of going solo, this is happening now, Yoon is going to be with an agency next week, so it's clear that it didn't work that well as a private girl.

A week ago you posted a thread saying how easy it is to start an outcall agency, I assume you have all those measures in place with your new venture, have you started the ball rolling yet ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's easy to be critical about something, but offer no viable solutions.
    Yes, I helped Tiny to generate publicity. But that's me trying to prove her wrong that she won't get interests from punters. I will never suggest her to go private as I have seen what it could happen, seen it first hand having worked in hotels for yonks.
    OK. I understand where you are coming from and you seems to have the girl's welfare as your priorities. But bear in mind, these girls do not plan to be in this industry forever.
    If something suit their current situation and can provide what they see as a fair rewards, then that's all they need.
    Who knows, we have seen girls building up their own customer base and then leave the agencies..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Freelancer, you don't have to justify yourself to anyone.
    Right from the start you have handled this in the proper way.
    And Tiny signing up with a reputable agency like MOC is the best way to go.
    Clearly you have your friend Tiny's best interests at heart and you have done the right thing.
    Take her out for a drink and bring her back home and give her a great fuck.
    Life's too short to waste time justifying yourself to people you owe nothing too.
    Enjoy !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'll have to say, safety wise, if a punter wants to abuse the girl, there's nothing an agency can do until afterwards. However, the operation of Ginza definitely allows safety for girls as the receptionist is always a door away.

Importantly for girls is having a moral boss whom doesn't lie; eg saying: I know this customer so well, you should serve him, even though he only called the first time.
    Or refusing girls to change boats with threats
    and many other little things that might come with any agency.

On the other note, having a driver to sort this out might even be safer as my understanding with MOC's driver (don't think they even drive every girl to destination) doesn't just sit outside the door waiting for her to finish.
    I've met a nice freelance driver(Big LEB guy) before whom only charges 30 per hour for his services to girls. Then again, he has a side business running also.
    Honestly, A driver is much more effective for safety and much cheaper. Advantage of MOC for tiny at this point is that they've got a massive client base.

At the end of the day, she's chosen and we should just wish her all the best.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Ah, "Yoon" was working more private jobs recently and charging more than the agency was and keeping the full amount. Just getting the facts straight.

Her fee through the agent was ridiculously low.

Banned
    Finally someone got it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by xxbbccxx View Post
    I'll have to say, safety wise, if a punter wants to abuse the girl, there's nothing an agency can do until afterwards. However, the operation of Ginza definitely allows safety for girls as the receptionist is always a door away.
    I think Ginza has a good system in this regard.
    Note that 5 star also has a good system for their penthouse, but different.

With MOC if the girl was being abused she may be able to run or shout to the other up/down level of the apartment for help, if someone is there.
    If not then the only protection is the blacklist, which doesn't help the first time unfortunately.

I saw a girl a little while back who had been abused by a customer the previous day, she was very upset. I won't name the agency or girl but there was no protective system in place for her to prevent this. I presume they would have a blacklist, but this doesn't help if the punter is not on it.

More traditional brothels have a Mamasan/Papassan/Sitter/etc to look out for the girls.
    Years ago when I saw caucs I heard some stories from them that would make anyone think twice about abusing a girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freelancer View Post
    It's easy to be critical about something, but offer no viable solutions.
    Yes, I helped Tiny to generate publicity. But that's me trying to prove her wrong that she won't get interests from punters. I will never suggest her to go private as I have seen what it could happen, seen it first hand having worked in hotels for yonks.
    OK. I understand where you are coming from and you seems to have the girl's welfare as your priorities. But bear in mind, these girls do not plan to be in this industry forever.
    If something suit their current situation and can provide what they see as a fair rewards, then that's all they need.
    Who knows, we have seen girls building up their own customer base and then leave the agencies..
    Your a good friend welldone.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    With an agency, it's easier for the girl to just leave if she doesn't want to do it anymore. And it's far easier to try to work for a shop rather than set up all of her own drivers etc... If she's never run a business like that she would have missed something.

In any case, good thing she chose an agency and I look forward to AR's

Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Your a good friend welldone.
    Haha I think brother Freelancer will be a very proud man the moment Tiny becomes a popular WL and achieving her goals, great to see your own protege making it right?

Perhaps also a feeling of lost and sadness and even jealousy that your little Tiny is now opened tor all cumers!!

I've been there many times......

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha I think brother Freelancer will be a very proud man the moment Tiny becomes a popular WL and achieving her goals, great to see your own protege making it right?

Perhaps also a feeling of lost and sadness and even jealousy that your little Tiny is now opened tor all cumers!!

I've been there many times......

Cheers
    lol I dont have a protege Lungor I am always generous even to my Ex the normal GF I bid her well everytime she come close and tell me story I would just say ok yes ok what ever suit you good luck than run away but yes the jealousy is there a little

Maybe I should start posting pictures of real girls in your RNT D cups you would love it just turn 19 years old

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast