Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best is about to cum...(MUST READ FOR ALL BROS)

Junior Member(有D料到)

The Best is about to cum...(MUST READ FOR ALL BROS) Pic - Page 3

My fellow punters,

I ain't someone selfish, if i come across something that I believe can benefits you guys, I won't be hesitated to share it.........or in this instance "HER".

You guys know I have a habit of typing long reports so please bear with me while I try this keep this short.

Recently, I have been pretty lucky on the female front. Met a few lovely ladies in my personal non-working girl circle. I thought my luck was bound to run dry until that day...I met this little pocket rocket

For a 2x guy that has countless sexual experience.. Including some of the best of the best this industry has to offer. This girl is simply indescribable ... I am at a lost for words.. How can a girl of her age manages to blow my mind out of the water like this..

This tiny little rocket is barely legal, right at the prime yummy age. Started uni not long ago. She's Chinese but was born in the Western world.. I guess that explains some of it.

I have never seen anyone like her that enjoys various forms of sex so much and be so good and eager at pleasing man. I thought I was in a dream when I last spent time with her two days ago. I can only compare her to Matris/Tanya of MOC, her attitude and the skills level are on par if not better.

And guess what.. This lovely girl is now a viewer of this forum thanks to my introduction.
    Why? I won't explain the reason behind it all, but she has decided to join this industry...provided that she is accepted here.. I would have kept her for myself if I have the ability to help her ..

She is terrified of being rejected, as she claims she is too short or too tanned to be attractive for bros here. She looks at different out calls sites and think all these girls are way taller and have whiter skins than her and that drag her confidence down..

I am opening this thread to help her test the water a little bit, before she gathers up enough confidence for an interview with one of shops here :-)

Bros, can you guys tell her is being tall and white so important? Or punters like us prefer a guaranteed satisfying session that comes with ultimate services and the best attitudes in pleasing man? She is close to 160, long hair with B cups and a heathy tanned body.

I said to her..I am a punter myself and I won't hesitate for a second to pay you for the experience that I just had.. Same should go with a lot of the bros here.

She might start replying and I might even be able to upload a pic if there are enough supports on my side.

Oh...also... Feel free to tell me the things that you would like her to be trained for before she commence and I might just be the right teacher for it !! Yes, guys! I will still be keeping her for myself a bit longer before I will be willing to share...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    160 is just about perfect height and there is certainly nothing wrong with B cups on a tanned and toned body. would love to see pic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As long as she has the right attitude is enthusiastic and genuinely tries her best the pointer will appreciate it.

I think she'll be fine based on your description of her.

Healthy tanned young body doesn't hurt either.

Good luck.

HI brother freelancer,

Thanks for sharing!

So from what I read you met this young lady socially and she really into sex and blows you away, now for her own reasons she likes to join the industry and you are trying to help her by gathering some support in forum to build up her confidence?? More or less, it's a very honourable thing.

Judging by all your experiences with MOC WLs, if you have already rated this young lady so highly then she has nothing to worry about.

I suppose when she is ready she can see some of the top agencies here such as MOC and Bluemoon and the moment those keeper brothers rate her at the "Brand Girl" level, she will gain lots of confidence right??

And if she is brought up in the Western world then I assume her English is perfect and will be a huge advantage in serving the Cauc brothers and pocket rocket body is usually more popular than a fuller body is it not ??

So whoever you are young lady , welcome to the forum if you are reading this and welcome to the industry hope you enjoy your time and achieving your goals very quickly.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So when are we able to meet this beautiful girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    See, I am a tad guilty of introducing her here. However, she has thought about this industry way before I met her. So I don't feel as bad as corrupting some innocent mind into this industry lol plus, without me guiding her, she might end up with a stupid agency ...

These are the excuses I gave myself lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah..perfect English..much better than mine!
    Don't know why but I found ABC really sexy lol maybe is the fact that they can alternate between Chinese and English in bed lol ok ok...getting myself too horny before a sales call...no good..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigom View Post
    So when are we able to meet this beautiful girl?
    Not sure, should be pretty soon with more encouragements here. :-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelancer View Post
    Im pretty sure she will be welcomed. ..with arms open wide (possibly something else opened too ). Would love to meet her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Why don't you just get bros to PM you and set up at least one job for her to see how she likes it.

Freelancer, or freelance marketing company. Well done for giving the bros a chance to help build the confidence of this budding starlet.

Your actions are either saintly or fantastic tickler campaign, or maybe something in between. Who cares because the features you have described as the ones she worries about are exactly what I look for. Tanned skin is far more appealing to me than white skin, I am sure somewhere between 33% and 66% would feel the same way. Height is not an issue for most bros as long as the body is well proportioned and shaped.

The key factor and the only thing that really matters is the service and attitude, countless threads will demonstrate this so that side of your job will not be too hard. If you are really helping then some tuition in dealing with the emotional ramifications of the industry and the predatory punters are your real challenge.

I have a couple of other ideas as I have wondered how I would do things if I was in a similar position to the one I think you are in. PM me if u want to explore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am about to hit my head on a wall..
    Yes.. It's kinda a stunt.. But it is only for my own benefit so I can turn a onetime hookup into multiple ones since I am such a nice guy in helping out LOL I swear I am not working for any shops here to promote them .. She gets to decide where she wanna go.
    But! I guess god knows my evil plans.. Guess what..?!
    We had a training session planned tonight, I have been waiting and looking forward to this a great deal.
    Now this lovely lady texted me and said she is soooooo upset.. I asked why?
    She : my period just started.....
    Me: FML!!!!

Ok.. I guess some bros are laughing at me atm.. But yeah.. I might get her to reply some of you :-)
    Be warned! No one and I mean NO ONE can attempt to steal the trainer position from me!! Cause right now I will kill whoever cockblock me!

TinyTiny
    Thank you everyone for the kind messages *blush* I just got back from classes, I will be on here browsing for a bit feel free to ask questions
    as for freelancer: Omg, I can't believe you told them about that >.< so embarrassing, even though I said there were other services I can give to teacher.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No one is here lol wahhahaha
    What an awkward silence ...
    Let me see if tiny will let me upload a pic to entice some response lol

TinyTiny
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb View Post
    Get ready to be bombarded, young lady!
    Hmm it's just you and my horny teacher atm

No one is here lol wahhahaha
    What an awkward silence ...
    Let me see if tiny will let me upload a pic to entice some response lol
    Are you still coming over ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yup. Be there soon with my camera phone yeah
    And next time text me .. This is a public forum lol now everyone knows I am still coming to see you when I obviously won't get jack lol

when I obviously won't get jack lol
    That's not exactly what she said earlier

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Welcome Tiny.
    I'll give you my 2cents worth. Height is not so important. 160Cm with an athletic body etc sounds hot to me. But it is not so relevant, attitude is the key. Treat your customer well and whether you are as pretty/tall/slim etc as other girls becomes irrelevant. Treat your clients as you hope to be treated yourself and the sky is the limit. I for one would have no qualms parting with my hard earned with a lady such as you have been described by freelancer, assuming you would allow one such as I the honour.
    Take some time to read our reviews etc, learn from our writing, this will help you 'study' up on the industry. There will always be bad apples, but I believe the vast majority of us are good honest people.
    Good luck should you wish to follow through and be sure to keep us (me) informed!

Best wishes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi TinyTiny,

Great to see you joined our lovely group. I know all of us here would love to catch up even if just for a coffee to start with. I hope your training all goes well and we will see the results shortly. All the best and most of all enjoy yourself, cause we will.

Cheers

TinyTiny
    Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    That's not exactly what she said earlier
    he got something alright....

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast