Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls of Newtown (thread revival)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massagecriticaus View Post

There is new girl Mimi claim to be jap mix LOL
    Note my quote, I was thinking the same thing.....

Hard to keep a secret in the massage business.

It will be interesting how she can do her routine in 501 given that there is no shower. LOL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha - she did go through a lot of wet towels to clean up after body to body oil massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This sure sounds like the same mimi from the stanmore shop - (a) same name (b) same physical description (c) same services (d) she is actually telling people she also works at the stanmore shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I called 501 and confirm MiMi will be working Tuesday. From what Gman said she should have the shower problem resolved as well. I tried her in 252b and was sensation. Suggest you guys book in advance.

Alunghor may have to hang out back in Newtown again....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Gman.

Are you asking the question or you are telling us this is the same Mimi?

Well, whichever way I can tell you this is Not the same lady

Cheers
    Massage Godfather Ahlungor... how can you be so sure? Did you ask Mimi and confirmed with her personally?

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Massage Godfather Ahlungor... how can you be so sure? Did you ask Mimi and confirmed with her personally?
    My logical assumption will be:

IF Mimi works in Newtown, she can encounter some new clients. After all those colorful discussion on other forum WILL NOT assist her increase her business.

This is definite good direction and an intelligent decision to join another busy shop even the charges there is cheaper.

But I am not sure we are talking about the same Mimi yet.

Banned
    Sounds like Mimi is not actually in Japan but somewhere closer, like Newtown LOL

I couldn't understand why anyone would leave Oz and go to Japan to earn the Yen when it's depreciated 20% in the last 6 Months.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntbook View Post
    Sounds like Mimi is not actually in Japan but somewhere closer, like Newtown LOL

I couldn't understand why anyone would leave Oz and go to Japan to earn the Yen when it's depreciated 20% in the last 6 Months.
    Hahaha I thought Ahlungor the massage king is the authority on this sort of info?

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Haha was told to keep this news a low key but guess such a star moving shop can't be keep as a secret.

I have not seen her but had someone sampled her on the first day in 501 and it is totally live up to Alunghor"s hype. Very sensation massage and will worth ever your dollar spend with her. So please all the 501 brothers.... Treat her nice and sure you will have a great time. Lets leave the old discussion behind and give her a warm welcome.

BTW she did go to Japan and ready to please you all massage lovers.

It may also be the time for Alunghor to return to 501. Sure Miko will give you a warm big hug. Haha!!!!
    hahaha... Miko is always my star... and her massage skill can be mile better than any Japanese import ...

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Haha was told to keep this news a low key but guess such a star moving shop can't be keep as a secret.

I have not seen her but had someone sampled her on the first day in 501 and it is totally live up to Alunghor"s hype.
    !
    PERSONALLY i don't think she is any sort of star. All this happens because of over-marketing previously.

If this marketing is successful, it will help the 'star'. BUT If the description and hype not what the description saying, punter can work out quickly and the level of business will drop dramatically. This will directly impact to this lady's bottom line income.

If the "Hard-sell" was never happen, I may say things are much peaceful and the star may live happier and make more money without making any move. Now she needs to work even harder to match up with the "market image".

On the other hand, have a quick comparison to "Moon" at 5 stars, did anyone raise any objection about the service and look?

Only my 3 cents

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If this indeed is the same Mimi and it sounds likely, I thought when she put all her sessions at Stanmore it was not the best move for her. Even 2 shops in the same general part of town like 501 and 252B will attract different customers. Some same for sure, but plenty of different ones as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do girls often work at more than one shop?

Quote Originally Posted by World citizen View Post
    Do girls often work at more than one shop?
    yes, a lot of girls works more than one shop.
    But One thing David did very very well.

A few young girls tend to work at Daivd's shops only.
    532 and Liverpool or 501 and Liverpool

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    PERSONALLY i don't think she is any sort of star. All this happens because of over-marketing previously.

If this marketing is successful, it will help the 'star'. BUT If the description and hype not what the description saying, punter can work out quickly and the level of business will drop dramatically. This will directly impact to this lady's bottom line income.

If the "Hard-sell" was never happen, I may say things are much peaceful and the star may live happier and make more money without making any move. Now she needs to work even harder to match up with the "market image".

On the other hand, have a quick comparison to "Moon" at 5 stars, did anyone raise any objection about the service and look?

Only my 3 cents
    Some call it marketing, others may call it propaganda. Either way I agree with your comments.
    Anyway, horses for courses but when I first met Mimi at Stanmore my first impressions were that she was nothing special.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always treat fiction type AR a fiction....
    Hopefully those Massage shop owners realize at the end of day keeping/ raising service level /product quality is the best marketing tool. To rely on write up from any " shop associated" people would have adverse effect in long run

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I was very clear about my opinion on Mimi's appearance in the Stanmore thread due the over-marketing and hype posted by Ahlungor there but I also commended her massage skills.

And as Travelmate has stated, has anybody raised much objection about Moon at 5 Star about services and looks? She has stood the test of time for over 5-6 years here on this forums and the previous old forums because she is pretty much what posters and promoters have described. It will be interesting to see if Yoyo of Snow Lotus (who has been compared to Samantha Ko) in fact has much resemblance in face and youth. I haven't had time to go to the city but maybe worth a trip to see if the hype is what it is.

As for Mimi, I think she would work well here at 501 as one of the main things that David and Miko want are ladies that can massage in their mix of girls. She's not a looker but then there are plenty of older ladies at 501 too but her massage skills are good!

And she's only working here Tues/Sat which is probably because Coco has too many girls on roster so she's probably looking to earn some extra dollars on the off roster days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I spotted this short comment about Mimi on Auxx and I thing sums everything up:

" Specifically on MMi I have to give it to Alunghor. The girl is not small nor young and not the prettiest. BUT she know we're she is lacking and made it up with the rest and use her good attribute to the full potential.

This is how I look at it, the same style B2B can be have for $60 up the road in 429. So is her massage and the other extra plus her effort on the B2B worth $50, the answer is yes.

The last person I remember with such talent is NaNa in Newtown 501.

My recommendation to you brothers is see her if you are ok with a size 8 mid age Asian woman who can do a sensation massage and B2B. If you want a young pretty thing just pick other girls from CoCo.

And if you know a young pretty thing that can do what MiMi is doing, please let me know. "

Also note that many who critise Alunghor's including the brother who wrote this all seem to be agree that Mimi is sensational

Now all we need is a report from Lonely Heart

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh yeh .. Not so pretty but great services, OK .. What I want to know is how old is this woman really.. When people say late 30s does that really mean mid-50s, 60s perhaps?!?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    World citizen brother - I would say late 30's to 40's. She's not grandma material but definetely can be an auntie.

As for her looks, I've said enough in the Stanmore thread but I will say her general massage skills are excellent. I didn't progress to the extras which by all accounts from other brothers is excellent and if the report above has comparison to Nana ex501, then it must be pretty good as I remember Nana gave a pretty exceptional service which you could have expected in more higher end massage shops & less so in the Chinese massage shops. And yes she does have a very good attitude.

Hope that helps!

Banned
    Mid to late 40's

Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast